Beyblade Burst Sparking Episodes #1-2 (April 3, 2020)

(Apr. 03, 2020  9:18 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:57 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: And some secrets like hyuga being the last one to caches up with the gang is he the main villan who knows
Personally, I think of it as a foreshadowing that out of Hikaru and Hyuga. Hyuga is more of the main character. I don’t think he’s the villain as he has the classic anime smile. Probably is supposed to just be for added affect to set the tone for the ending

Also seems as for now, Hikaru is stronger than Hyuga. Hikaru made valt bring out his Valkyrie bit beast, although valt wasn’t going full power, seems as valt put more power into beating Hikaru than Hyuga. Valt Just one hit Hyuga. I’m positive Hyuga will catch up in power. And he’s my fav out the 2.

It also makes sense that Hikaru would hold out longer, since that's what the battle was - trying your hardest to atleast survive against Valt, and he had a left spin defense type. He is probably stronger than Hyuga right now, but so far the balance between the two of them is done pretty well, I was scared that one of them would be bound to become "the second one". 

Speaking of character development, I hope they do something with Valt. He stood out as kinda a weak link this episode in terms of characterization, doing exactly the same things he has been doing since he had beaten Shu like three years ago. Rantaro and Sisco carried their interactions hard.
I fell asleep at 1 .__.

To be fair it was my first time doing this so whatever I got close tho
These episodes were fantastic, seeing old faces back Is charming. Sisco and Rantaro are epic gamers when separate, but meme legends when they’re together. Valt I agree was fairly disappointing. Once again the cgi isn’t to my liking, it isn’t as bright as season one or two, it’s very dull, until the moment where the bey glows, that was stupendous here. I like Hilary better than Hyuga, I find hyuga to be generic. Hilary better turn out to be Shu-like, using an awful bey in real life and making it good. Also seeing Rantaro do well in a battle is kinda epic. Finally the ED, god is it gorgeous, the returning cast jumping around all colourful, while the new guys have muted colours. Looks stunning, maybe the colours have a meaning, my guess is the legendary bladers are coloured because they’re strong, and they new guys have to get stronger to get the colours. Maybe I’m looking to much into it lol.
Similar to Cho-Z, one of the brothers might turn evil like Aiga and the other will try to restore it and together they will defeat the antagonist.
Fun episode. Good battles,voices,etc. I’m looking forward to the next few episodes

The op and Ed are amazing as well
(Apr. 03, 2020  10:50 AM)Limetka Wrote:

(Apr. 03, 2020  9:18 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Personally, I think of it as a foreshadowing that out of Hikaru and Hyuga. Hyuga is more of the main character. I don’t think he’s the villain as he has the classic anime smile. Probably is supposed to just be for added affect to set the tone for the ending

Also seems as for now, Hikaru is stronger than Hyuga. Hikaru made valt bring out his Valkyrie bit beast, although valt wasn’t going full power, seems as valt put more power into beating Hikaru than Hyuga. Valt Just one hit Hyuga. I’m positive Hyuga will catch up in power. And he’s my fav out the 2.

It also makes sense that Hikaru would hold out longer, since that's what the battle was - trying your hardest to atleast survive against Valt, and he had a left spin defense type. He is probably stronger than Hyuga right now, but so far the balance between the two of them is done pretty well, I was scared that one of them would be bound to become "the second one". 

Speaking of character development, I hope they do something with Valt. He stood out as kinda a weak link this episode in terms of characterization, doing exactly the same things he has been doing since he had beaten Shu like three years ago. Rantaro and Sisco carried their interactions hard.
King Helios is a left spin balance type not a defence type
Kinda wish that beautiful animation in the ending sequence made it's way into the opening in some way, maybe replacing the shot of the Hikaru and Hyuga running. It's a shame to see it semi-wasted in that format.

Love that opening theme as well. Just a shame it only lasts 45 seconds.

Basic start to the season though, as many have said. Good to see some old faces again and the battles had some substance, but the rest was fairly vanilla.
(Apr. 03, 2020  12:04 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:

King Helios is a left spin balance type not a defence type

Well he did put it in defense mode though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I reckon hyuga will turn evil like aiga then he shall break helios and get his hyperion broken etc then he will eventually calm down once he realizes what he has done

(Apr. 03, 2020  9:18 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Personally, I think of it as a foreshadowing that out of Hikaru and Hyuga. Hyuga is more of the main character. I don’t think he’s the villain as he has the classic anime smile. Probably is supposed to just be for added affect to set the tone for the ending

Alright, so I did some research into the number of characters in each season of burst. In season one of burst we had 19 bladers, in season 2 we had 17 bladers and finally in season 3 we had 17 bladers; 18 including Screw Trident. Now we jump to season 4 (notice this is where the episode time is cut and reduced to 12 minutes) we have a measley 12 bladers. Season 5 continues the 12 minute episode trend, and we have 9 returning legendary bladers if you include Ranjiro, then we have Hyuga and Hikaru the protagonists and finally we have the the “code name L” antagonist for a grand total of 12 currently revealed bladers. Since the episodes are still half size and the last season had 12 bladers you may very well be correct that all the characters currently revealed are all the characters we are going to have for this season-it really wouldn’t be a stretch to assume that. Despite this, I’m just making an educated guess and I could still very well be wrong.
(Apr. 03, 2020  12:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

Alright, so I did some research into the number of characters in each season of burst. In season one of burst we had 19 bladers, in season 2 we had 17 bladers and finally in season 3 we had 17 bladers; 18 including Screw Trident. Now we jump to season 4 (notice this is where the episode time is cut and reduced to 12 minutes) we have a measley 12 bladers. Season 5 continues the 12 minute episode trend, and we have 9 returning legendary bladers if you include Ranjiro, then we have Hyuga and Hikaru the protagonists and finally we have the the “code name L” antagonist for a grand total of 12 currently revealed bladers. Since the episodes are still half size and the last season had 12 bladers you may very well be correct that all the characters currently revealed are all the characters we are going to have for this season-it really wouldn’t be a stretch to assume that. Despite this, I’m just making an educated guess and I could still very well be wrong.
I think personally we will have more, reason being due to the fact that they are releasing new main beys in the random booster such as the new satan instead of lousy random combos for the prize
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:12 PM)BurstAwaken Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  12:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright, so I did some research into the number of characters in each season of burst. In season one of burst we had 19 bladers, in season 2 we had 17 bladers and finally in season 3 we had 17 bladers; 18 including Screw Trident. Now we jump to season 4 (notice this is where the episode time is cut and reduced to 12 minutes) we have a measley 12 bladers. Season 5 continues the 12 minute episode trend, and we have 9 returning legendary bladers if you include Ranjiro, then we have Hyuga and Hikaru the protagonists and finally we have the the “code name L” antagonist for a grand total of 12 currently revealed bladers. Since the episodes are still half size and the last season had 12 bladers you may very well be correct that all the characters currently revealed are all the characters we are going to have for this season-it really wouldn’t be a stretch to assume that. Despite this, I’m just making an educated guess and I could still very well be wrong.
I think personally we will have more, reason being due to the fact that they are releasing new main beys in the random booster such as the new satan instead of lousy random combos for the prize
exactly i think there shall be tons more bladers as it is the final season
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:34 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:12 PM)BurstAwaken Wrote: I think personally we will have more, reason being due to the fact that they are releasing new main beys in the random booster such as the new satan instead of lousy random combos for the prize
exactly i think there shall be tons more bladers as it is the final season

You're implying that there is a statement on this, but there isn't. Just because a lot of fan-favorites are returning doesn't mean that it's 100% confirmed to be the last season. You can't make claims like that. A lot of people were thinking that GT was the final season because no one knew how TT would make a system more refined than GT, but here we are with a system that changes up the customization aspect once again. It is possible that Sparking is the last season of Burst, but we'll never know until we get further on.
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:34 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: exactly i think there shall be tons more bladers as it is the final season

You're implying that there is a statement on this, but there isn't. Just because a lot of fan-favorites are returning doesn't mean that it's 100% confirmed to be the last season. You can't make claims like that. A lot of people were thinking that GT was the final season because no one knew how TT would make a system more refined than GT, but here we are with a system that changes up the customization aspect once again. It is possible that Sparking is the last season of Burst, but we'll never know until we get further on.

it makes sense though. they bring back all the popular characters and their beys for nostalgia, seems like a final send off tbh
is there a link to a website to watch? I have a VPN myself but it'll just be good to have
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:48 PM)snoc Wrote: is there a link to a website to watch? I have a VPN myself but it'll just be good to have

i just noticed is shu in his origional dual layer clothes or in his cho-z clothes
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:53 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:48 PM)snoc Wrote: is there a link to a website to watch? I have a VPN myself but it'll just be good to have

i just noticed is shu in his origional dual layer clothes or in his cho-z clothes

cool but, do you have a website tho?
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:43 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: You're implying that there is a statement on this, but there isn't. Just because a lot of fan-favorites are returning doesn't mean that it's 100% confirmed to be the last season. You can't make claims like that. A lot of people were thinking that GT was the final season because no one knew how TT would make a system more refined than GT, but here we are with a system that changes up the customization aspect once again. It is possible that Sparking is the last season of Burst, but we'll never know until we get further on.

it makes sense though. they bring back all the popular characters and their beys for nostalgia, seems like a final send off tbh

It would make sense if Sparking was the last season, but it's one thing to theorize and another to make a claim when the only reasoning is that fan-favorites are coming back. Look at the previous series: the Plastic Gen anime kept the same 4-5 Bladers in the spotlight the whole time. Then, in MFB, 4D/Metal Fusion had several evolutions for some of the main characters' Beys, but then Zero-G/Shogun Steel came out with a completely new Blading cast aside from Gingka and Doji iirc. There still isn't a definitive way to know if a season is the last one unless the system changes the system in a major way.
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:54 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:53 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: i just noticed is shu in his origional dual layer clothes or in his cho-z clothes

cool but, do you have a website tho?

no i am wondering that to
So these are the first two Beyblade Burst Sparking episodes, and they're...

EDIT: Oh right, yeah, I forgot to talk about the new intro. It's alright, but it feels kinda forgettable and quieter. However, I also didn't have a first good impression of GT's intro but loved it later on so maybe it just needs time to grow on me.
(Apr. 03, 2020  2:37 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So these are the first two Beyblade Burst Sparking episodes, and they're...

EDIT: Oh right, yeah, I forgot to talk about the new intro. It's alright, but it feels kinda forgettable and quieter. However, I also didn't have a first good impression of GT's intro but loved it later on so maybe it just needs time to grow on me.

Spoiler I don’t know why everybody feels like Hyuga gonna get evil like Aiga. I don’t think anybody will, and the fact that one of the main reasons Cho z was disliked was because the evil Aiga plot armor, which they will for sure do if he is evil, as we only have 11 min episodes, not enough for character development. Loved the Op and ED. They were both great, and in the ending, in my opinion Hyuga seems more of a main character. In the the op, looks as Hyuga and Hikaru are fighting 2 evil blades. Might be thinking too deep but that Gyro L might not even be the main antagonist, maybe we are being shown it to throw us off. And in the opening, we can see hyguga and Hikaru have the same type of renasance to their blade like Lui, Aiga, and Drum. As their hair sets in fire or have a change when they are going full power. Most likely I’m hoping so, every other Beyblade had a final boss who is threatening to destroy the world, would it be too far fetched to think that’ll happen now since it’s the last season?
(Apr. 03, 2020  3:02 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Spoiler I don’t know why everybody feels like Hyuga gonna get evil like Aiga. I don’t think anybody will, and the fact that one of the main reasons Cho z was disliked was because the evil Aiga plot armor, which they will for sure do if he is evil, as we only have 11 min episodes, not enough for character development. Loved the Op and ED. They were both great, and in the ending, in my opinion Hyuga seems more of a main character. In the the op, looks as Hyuga and Hikaru are fighting 2 evil blades. Might be thinking too deep but that Gyro L might not even be the main antagonist, maybe we are being shown it to throw us off. And in the opening, we can see hyguga and Hikaru have the same type of renasance to their blade like Lui, Aiga, and Drum. As their hair sets in fire or have a change when they are going full power. Most likely I’m hoping so, every other Beyblade had a final boss who is threatening to destroy the world, would it be too far fetched to think that’ll happen now since it’s the last season?

If they do turn evil they could just not have plot armor tho. Like an evil evolution that’s strong, but not invincible like Spriggan Requiem