Beyblade Burst Sparking Episodes #1-2 (April 3, 2020)

Is it region locked or was I too late for the premiere? I’m asking since Needforspeed talked about the op, but I can’t get it to work.
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:20 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: Is it region locked or was I too late for the premiere?  I’m asking since Needforspeed talked about the op, but I can’t get it to work.
Well i haven't seen the episode yet maybe because of late but i watch the op from youtube(p.s i know how it feels)
One thing that I found particularly hilarious about the Beyblade Burst Sparking opening theme is that during that segment near the end, where we see all the veteran bladers who have returned for this season, Ranjiro was nowhere to be found. Now, it's likely because it would be redundant to show him, when we already have Rantaro anyway but it just further proves and goes to show how worthless he is, that even the opening doesn't want to show him lol.
He’ll probably be like Lui, gone in five episodes
(Apr. 03, 2020  2:48 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The livestream will not be region restricted. GT premiere had no region lock.
5 more hours till the grand premiere of Sparking:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...3r-ZmJVxKi

It not letting me watch it
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:35 AM)Chrono dragon 1 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  2:48 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The livestream will not be region restricted. GT premiere had no region lock.
5 more hours till the grand premiere of Sparking:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...3r-ZmJVxKi

It not letting me watch it

You need a VPn specifically connected to Japan
Also, on the character profile page on the official site, Sisco's Bey is called Curse Satan. LOL!
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:42 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Sparking Episode 1:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EZL9ge...4B6lKnOUD7

Sparking Episode 2:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QEQ5wR...AWkyjB8_ds

Sparking Full 24 minute Special:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11BLVQ9...fUFzcLUIHi

I saw something darkness in the opening, it seems it is the Codename L bey AND THE USER, and look at the appeared sequence of the Leagendary bladers, Drum then Aiga then Shu, that maybe Dragon come in Augest
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:49 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Also, on the character profile page on the official site, Sisco's Bey is called Curse Satan. LOL!
Is that official for sure?
The ending has top tier animation
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:53 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: The ending has top tier animation

And some secrets like hyuga being the last one to caches up with the gang is he the main villan who knows
The ending was flipping amazing, and the opening was pretty good. It was nice to see old characters return (with a purpose) and how Sisco and Rantaro still kept their personalities straight. I'm waiting to see all the memes about how that short side character with the yellow hair.
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:57 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:53 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: The ending has top tier animation

And some secrets like hyuga being the last one to caches up with the gang is he the main villan who knows
Personally, I think of it as a foreshadowing that out of Hikaru and Hyuga. Hyuga is more of the main character. I don’t think he’s the villain as he has the classic anime smile. Probably is supposed to just be for added affect to set the tone for the ending

Also seems as for now, Hikaru is stronger than Hyuga. Hikaru made valt bring out his Valkyrie bit beast, although valt wasn’t going full power, seems as valt put more power into beating Hikaru than Hyuga. Valt Just one hit Hyuga. I’m positive Hyuga will catch up in power. And he’s my fav out the 2.
01) Beyblade Revolution!!
ベイブレード革命!!
Beiburēdo Kakumei!!
April 3, 2020

"A Beyblade revolution will happen!" Said the strongest Legendary Blader, Valt Aoi. Valt hosts a "Sparking Bey" legendary battle match with Rantaro Kiyama and Sisco Karlisle! In that match, two brothers watch on with burning passion in their eyes. They are Hikaru Asahi and Hyuga Asahi, two Bladers from the local Bey Club "Bombers". The two throw down their written challenge to Valt, with their two Sparking Beys in hand!
----------------------------------------------------
02) Beys of the Sun! Hyperion & Helios!!
太陽のベイ!ハイペリオン&ヘリオス!!
Taiyō no Bei! Haiperion & Heriosu!!
April 3, 2020

Hyuga and Hikaru, who made Super Hyperion and King Helios by themselves, quickly choose to challenge Valt. In front of the legends Rantaro and Sisco and with their friends in "Bombers" watching over them, the brothers get one battle each with the Blader they look up to, Valt. Hyuga's strategy against the Attack Type Valkyrie is... no plan at all!? Meanwhile after calmly analyzing the battle, Hikaru declares that he has a way to capture Valkyrie with Helios' "special feature"!!
(Apr. 03, 2020  9:18 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:57 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: And some secrets like hyuga being the last one to caches up with the gang is he the main villan who knows
Personally, I think of it as a foreshadowing that out of Hikaru and Hyuga. Hyuga is more of the main character. I don’t think he’s the villain as he has the classic anime smile. Probably is supposed to just be for added affect to set the tone for the ending

Also seems as for now, Hikaru is stronger than Hyuga. Hikaru made valt bring out his Valkyrie bit beast, although valt wasn’t going full power, seems as valt put more power into beating Hikaru than Hyuga. Valt Just one hit Hyuga. I’m positive Hyuga will catch up in power. And he’s my fav out the 2.
Yes i agreed maybe hyuga is the one who beat this "L" bey and i think that for this season first 2 episode my impression are the phasing is fixed and the visuals are better than the other season and unlike gt where they used too many bank animation in the first two episode 
For me this season might be my favorite if the development for the two brother exists so this episode is a 9/10 great start and unlike gt it has more feel for the theme of the season
Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 1+2 (Review)
Honestly, these episodes just made me want to be in the Hikaru gang even more. It's not that I don't like Hyuga, it's just that Hikaru appeals to me a bit more.
Useless Info: Anyone noticced a bug in the anime at 12:53 in double episode, Hikaru's sun tattoo on his right cheek disappeared for a moment.
(Apr. 03, 2020  10:36 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

And I hope more challengers, I don't want Codename L bey is the last new bey name
(Apr. 03, 2020  10:41 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  10:36 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

And I hope more challengers, I don't want Codename L bey is the last new bey name

Definitely, I have a feeling it may be more grand than other burst seasons if it truly is the final season of burst.