Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #50 (March 5, 2021)

(Feb. 19, 2021  3:58 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:43 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: This is the starting episode for the final battle. I want to see Lean's new flare. The finals are gonna be 3 episodes long i'm so excited.

Can someone explain if Lain’s flare is getting worse or if it’s turning less toxic (or at least trying)

I think it's purifying.
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:04 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:58 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Can someone explain if Lain’s flare is getting worse or if it’s turning less toxic (or at least trying)

I think it's purifying.

Was Lain showing resistance or was that just him feeling pain
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:07 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:04 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I think it's purifying.

Was Lain showing resistance or was that just him feeling pain

Just pain it looked like
How is flare deadly? It doesn’t make sense.
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How is flare deadly? It doesn’t make sense.

Wouldn’t say deadly but I’m just assuming it’s a type of resonance Leans flare was maybe a evil kind that just wasn’t supposed to happen Shu wanted to make it shine brightly which did happen after the battle with Shu and Valt
Maybe episode 50 and 51 is the finale, and 52 could be Hyuga vs Hikaru
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:38 PM)Spinning Lego Wrote: Maybe episode 50 and 51 is the finale, and 52 could be Hyuga vs Hikaru

I like that idea, episode 52 being Hygua vs Hikaru would be great
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:01 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Valt and Rantaro are not beating Lane and Shu and thats a fact

this did not age well
(Feb. 20, 2021  12:23 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:01 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Valt and Rantaro are not beating Lane and Shu and thats a fact

this did not age well

they immediately nerfed lane so much that battle lol idec if valt aoi fans will come at my replying like their a$$es are on fire or something but you gotta admit Lane did nothing but the pull of that stupid little limit break thing. Shu did the stuff and as usual, valt won once again to shu Tired . Battle had good animations finally but really man...shu until all his opponents win-win-win and when valt comes with a nobody he loses. talk about a disappointing result.
(Feb. 20, 2021  2:12 AM)KataXHerc Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  12:23 AM)Pixi Wrote: this did not age well

they immediately nerfed lane so much that battle lol idec if valt aoi fans will come at my replying like their a$$es are on fire or something but you gotta admit Lane did nothing but the pull of that stupid little limit break thing. Shu did the stuff and as usual, valt won once again to shu Tired . Battle had good animations finally but really man...shu until all his opponents win-win-win and when valt comes with a nobody he loses. talk about a disappointing result.

I agree with you
(Feb. 20, 2021  12:23 AM)Pixi Wrote:

this did not age well

It certainly didn't. The Legend of Legends took care of business.
come on guys lane wasn't nerfed what happen is his to cocky and to overconfident of his ability to always take on 2 opponent all they time cost him this time  .  at one point they'll figure him out as for shu losing he barely lost to valt . valkyrie couldn't get the edge on raw attack power spriggan tank all an dishes out a fury of counter attack it was anyone game valkyrie just got that last spin even with the lost their still equal ,  lane lost to a team attack surprise which he was not smart enough to think about .  that's coming from a shu and valt fan also a lane fan (even though i criticizing him at time believe it or not).
I don't think they nerfed Lane. Rantaro took the plunge which was needed for Valt to get in a hit.
Lane's flare was likely burning out and in a way "recharged" after seeing valts and Shu's battte

We can say the exact same thing against Aiga and Ranjiro when all he did was the limit break then just do a simple attack while Aiga and Ranjiro never countered with their special move as well it’s not even about fans of whatever character you like this is just you being a big baby when the entire season all lean did was rely on Lucifers barrier then the same with Limit break and you just now noticing he relies on this stuff at least be happy he’s getting development Jesus the double standard
(Feb. 20, 2021  3:16 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I don't think they nerfed Lane. Rantaro took the plunge which was needed for Valt to get in a hit.
Lane's flare was likely burning out and in a way "recharged" after seeing valts and Shu's battte

I'm just thinking that Lean was open at the moment right after Limit Break The End, as it didn't have enough time to setup its free spinning defense but could use its Limit Break to burst Valkyrie. Just really well timed due to Rantaro getting smashed. If Valt got hit by that, it would have been all over. I really don't think that Lean was scaled down, but they found a weakness. Finishing him off before he could do anything was better for V&R's chances than actually letting him do something even worse.
Fist of all lean is not NERFT if he is nerft then why do you guys rant it now? he got frikin' tag teamed by aiga with Ranjiro and Lui with Drum and he would frikin' lose if it weren't for Shu and a wall safe. well you might be arguing "BUt NFS LeaN CLeaRy BeAt LuI, DrUm, SiScO, vALt, RaNJirO, AiGa with Ease when hE sTill uSe VLc" well they're called the LEGENDS they know what they up against and learn from mistakes for example aiga and Ranjiro strategies avoids limit break the end they know if they went 1v1 they would lose and the same can be said for the other legends.
Oh jeez episode 50 already? I never even watched season 5 yet lol.
Lane wasn't in anyway nerfed. Valt isn't some backwater blader, this boy is the Legend of Legends, the strongest blader in the world, it's perfectly reasonable that he could take down Lane. In addition we've some legends be able to at least hold their own in a 1v1 with Lane. Silas for example. Though he lost, he was battling Lane by himself and lost by a survivor finish. No Burst. So it makes sense that Valt who is a stronger blader, would be able to take Lane down. Lucius was fully flared up, at full power when he got hit with Brave Sword. While I don't believe that Limit Break The End would necessarily KO Valtryek (It's not some kind of instant win button) Rantaro did provide an opening for Valt to take him out with his raw power. Valt defeated him, straight up knocked him out. There's nothing unreasonable about that.
(Feb. 20, 2021  12:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Lane wasn't in anyway nerfed. Valt isn't some backwater blader, this boy is the Legend of Legends, the strongest blader in the world, it's perfectly reasonable that he could take down Lane. In addition we've some legends be able to at least hold their own in a 1v1 with Lane. Silas for example. Though he lost, he was battling Lane by himself and lost by a survivor finish. No Burst. So it makes sense that Valt who is a stronger blader, would be able to take Lane down. Lucius was fully flared up, at full power when he got hit with Brave Sword. While I don't believe that Limit Break The End would necessarily KO Valtryek (It's not some kind of instant win button) Rantaro did provide an opening for Valt to take him out with his raw power. Valt defeated him, straight up knocked him out. There's nothing unreasonable about that.
People are actually salty Valt beat Lane? Wow, just wow. Valt beat Lane and Shu with fricking Rantaro, it's clear who is number 1.
(Feb. 20, 2021  1:00 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  12:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Lane wasn't in anyway nerfed. Valt isn't some backwater blader, this boy is the Legend of Legends, the strongest blader in the world, it's perfectly reasonable that he could take down Lane. In addition we've some legends be able to at least hold their own in a 1v1 with Lane. Silas for example. Though he lost, he was battling Lane by himself and lost by a survivor finish. No Burst. So it makes sense that Valt who is a stronger blader, would be able to take Lane down. Lucius was fully flared up, at full power when he got hit with Brave Sword. While I don't believe that Limit Break The End would necessarily KO Valtryek (It's not some kind of instant win button) Rantaro did provide an opening for Valt to take him out with his raw power. Valt defeated him, straight up knocked him out. There's nothing unreasonable about that.
People are actually salty Valt beat Lane? Wow, just wow. Valt beat Lane and Shu with fricking Rantaro, it's clear who is number 1.

Very clear, and did you notice how far out Valt knocked him out? They weren't near the stadium edge and Valt knocked him clear out behind Lane. Valt is packing some serious attack power.

i don't think they nerfed lane lol. v&r only won so they can battle the bros again next episode. the bros are gonna win and they are going to truly beat all the legends. also lane didn't have time to react to valt using brave sword. 

also if it makes you feel better v&r are probs gonna lose next episode.
(Feb. 20, 2021  12:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Lane wasn't in anyway nerfed. Valt isn't some backwater blader, this boy is the Legend of Legends, the strongest blader in the world, it's perfectly reasonable that he could take down Lane. In addition we've some legends be able to at least hold their own in a 1v1 with Lane. Silas for example. Though he lost, he was battling Lane by himself and lost by a survivor finish. No Burst. So it makes sense that Valt who is a stronger blader, would be able to take Lane down. Lucius was fully flared up, at full power when he got hit with Brave Sword. While I don't believe that Limit Break The End would necessarily KO Valtryek (It's not some kind of instant win button) Rantaro did provide an opening for Valt to take him out with his raw power. Valt defeated him, straight up knocked him out. There's nothing unreasonable about that.

Limit Break The End is really just an instant kill button. A serious smash attack that no one has survive other than Spriggan with its burst stopper. If Shu would get destroyed by it, I don't think Valt would have a good chance of survival either. That's why Rantaro had to sacrifice himself to produce the split second opening in the change of defenses. Not saying that Valt isn't strong, but under the circumstance of facing either one of Lean's special moves, he would have little chance to win.
(Feb. 20, 2021  2:51 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Limit Break The End is really just an instant kill button. A serious smash attack that no one has survive other than Spriggan with its burst stopper. If Shu would get destroyed by it, I don't think Valt would have a good chance of survival either. That's why Rantaro had to sacrifice himself to produce the split second opening in the change of defenses. Not saying that Valt isn't strong, but under the circumstance of facing either one of Lean's special moves, he would have little chance to win.

While true no one as yet has survived it, that doesn't mean it's a foregone conclusion that it's an instant win. Before Variant's barrier was defeated, no one had broken through it, didn't mean it was invincible and no one could break through it, as was eventually proved. The End Wall isn't an invincible shield either. With enough raw power it can be overcome, just as Variant's barrier was, and Valt is packing some amazing raw power.
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:57 PM)Pixi Wrote: we should press f for valt and rantaro cuz they're going to get rekt by shu and lane

This did not age well
(Feb. 20, 2021  3:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  2:51 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Limit Break The End is really just an instant kill button. A serious smash attack that no one has survive other than Spriggan with its burst stopper. If Shu would get destroyed by it, I don't think Valt would have a good chance of survival either. That's why Rantaro had to sacrifice himself to produce the split second opening in the change of defenses. Not saying that Valt isn't strong, but under the circumstance of facing either one of Lean's special moves, he would have little chance to win.

While true no one as yet has survived it, that doesn't mean it's a foregone conclusion that it's an instant win. Before Variant's barrier was defeated, no one had broken through it, didn't mean it was invincible and no one could break through it, as was eventually proved. The End Wall isn't an invincible shield either. With enough raw power it can be overcome, just as Variant's barrier was, and Valt is packing some amazing raw power.

It's more of, it's an instant win against anyone who doesn't have a Limit Break counter. Valt didn't have no specific way to take on either of Lean's moves head on because he knows that he can't fight against them. Aiming for the perfect time to strike was the best plan for him. I know Valt has a lot of raw power, but so do people like Lui and Drum, and look where that got them. Just saying that Valt's victory over Lean was more strategy based than just blazing through which Lean would have done if he could.