Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021)

(Feb. 19, 2021  3:05 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: [quote='MasterChef' pid='1735874' dateline='1613738945']
I rate it a 6 because:
1. Lane and Shu lost
2. I would have like to see more interactions of the legends
3. I hated it when Lane lost to Brave Sword
One of the things I like about this episoe is it shows why legends are called legends, but the writers did not handle the other legends well like(Aiga, Lui and Free.)

So basically you hate the episode because you are biased. Sounds about right. Honestly, I wouldn't have minded  if Shu won in the end, but I'm just glad didn't do no bs. Well, more like he didn't have the chance to do more bs.

Its bad because I think its bad. And tell me how I am being biased?
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:17 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:05 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  1:49 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I rate it a 6 because:
1. Lane and Shu lost
One of the things I like about this episoe is it shows why legends are called legends, but the writers did not handle the other legends well like(Aiga, Lui and Free.)

So basically you hate the episode because you are biased. Sounds about right. Honestly, I wouldn't have minded  if Shu won in the end, but I'm just glad didn't do no bs. Well, more like he didn't have the chance to do more bs.

You aren't giving good reasoning
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:05 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: [quote='MasterChef' pid='1735874' dateline='1613738945']
I rate it a 6 because:
1. Lane and Shu lost

You don’t know what the scale is and the points are very valid. Where do you even get the idea that it’s biased. Whoops seems like I made a mistake.
The Valtryek vs. Spryzen segment already surpasses my liking to Strike Valtryek vs. Spryzen Requiem. Honestly I haven’t seen Valt AND Shu have this much fun TOGETHER since their district final. It’s almost as if it’s come full circle
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:12 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  1:49 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I rate it a 6 because:
1. Lane and Shu lost

1. Shu and Lane are eventually going to lose to the bros
2. We only have like 10-12 minutes to fit the battles and stuff so-
3. Dunno how that's bad ._.
Whats your problem, if I think an episode is bad then whats your problem. If you liked the episode then that's what you think but how is it a problem that I think that the episode is bad? And lets please end this covorstation/arguement here.
My opinion about why I think Lean is the most interesting character of Superking :
The series introduce Lean as an unknown but powerful blader. Back then, we didn't know how experimented and how strong he was, until he defeated Free, then Lùi, then all Legend Bladers. He's very powerful and he searched someone who can be as strong as him, that's why after he beat Shu, he felt lost, as if he needed something more powerful or something else. He needed something, but he didn't know why, that's why he's doing the same thing over and over, screaming and using Limit Break The End, he's trying to find what he's searching by doing the same thing 'cause he's nees help. But all Legends see him as a bad guy, and only think at defeat Lean. All, except Shu, he knows what Lean is feeling because he was the same in God series as Red Eyes. At the beginning of the Tag League, Shu observed him and only helped him when he needs help, and Lean will be more and more in trouble, battle after battle. In the today's episode, Shu wanted to show to Lean his way to fight once and for all. He took Lean and told him "Stay back!". Shu knew Lean couldn't win this battle by doing the same thing again and again, that explains why Valt and Rantaro counters easily the Limit Break The End. Finally, Lean finally realize why Shu wanted to help him, and started to feel the "good way" to fight, that's why his Flare is changing, and his mentality too.
Yeah, I love Lean xD
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:11 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:05 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: So basically you hate the episode because you are biased. Sounds about right. Honestly, I wouldn't have minded  if Shu won in the end, but I'm just glad didn't do no bs. Well, more like he didn't have the chance to do more bs.
I can understand the other Legends not beating Lean but Valt and Honcho deserved this win way more then the others so I agree he’s being biased

I wouldn't say they deserved it more than the others, but the other battles could have been closer, if not just a bit better.

I rate it a 6 because:
1. Lane and Shu lost

I mainly said that because of reasons 1 and 3. You just disliked Lean and Shu losing, which would imply that there is bias. I'm not saying I'm not biased, but I just didn't want Lean to win in some nonsensical fashion. Still, I'll just leave that there.
I wanted V&R to win, and I wanted Valt to finally get his much deserved revenge against Lane. I make no apologies about that. Seeing Valt take him down was sweet justice. Then that epic clash between Valt and Shu was one for the ages.
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I wanted V&R to win, and I wanted Valt to finally get his much deserved revenge against Lane. I make no apologies about that. Seeing Valt take him down was sweet justice. Then that epic clash between Valt and Shu was one for the ages.

I personally still prefer the Victory vs Storm clash.
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I wanted V&R to win, and I wanted Valt to finally get his much deserved revenge against Lane. I make no apologies about that. Seeing Valt take him down was sweet justice. Then that epic clash between Valt and Shu was one for the ages.

I personally still prefer the Victory vs Storm clash.

That was an amazing battle as well. All of Valt's and Shu's battle are epic. My favorite one, and my favorite Beyblade battle of all time, is still their battle at the international bladers cup finals.
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:15 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: This episode left me satisfied!

Me and you both. Best Sparking episode bar none as far as I'm concerned. Valt got his well deserved revenge, and his clash with Shu was a battle worthy of two powerhouse Blading Legends.
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:15 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: This episode left me satisfied!

Me and you both. Best Sparking episode bar none as far as I'm concerned.

Tru tru, but I also love the free and silas vs lui and Dante battle.
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:18 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Me and you both. Best Sparking episode bar none as far as I'm concerned.

Tru tru, but I also love the free and silas vs lui and Dante battle.
That battle was also very good. Seeing Nothing Break finally be unleashed was a feast for the eyes. His and Lui's clash was great. Definitely a Sparking highlight.
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:18 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Tru tru, but I also love the free and silas vs lui and Dante battle.
That battle was also very good. Seeing Nothing Break finally be unleashed was a feast for the eyes. His and Lui's clash was great. Definitely a Sparking highlight.

Mhm, too bad that was the only battle they won.
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:23 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That battle was also very good. Seeing Nothing Break finally be unleashed was a feast for the eyes. His and Lui's clash was great. Definitely a Sparking highlight.

Mhm, too bad that was the only battle they won.

They did Free dirty in tournament. No lie.
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:23 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Mhm, too bad that was the only battle they won.

I wonder, his bey not bursting is a way to redeem for his performance in the tournament.
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:23 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Mhm, too bad that was the only battle they won.

Especially that infamous episode 45.
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

If I'm being honest he only lost to Valt and Shu and tied with Aiga, nothing too bad. His only bad showing was losing to Hyuga.
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:27 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote: They did Free dirty in tournament. No lie.

Especially that infamous episode 45.
Yes indeed. He didn't even get to do anything. Just quickly eliminated by Shu..

(Feb. 19, 2021  5:28 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote: They did Free dirty in tournament. No lie.
If I'm being honest he only lost to Valt and Shu and tied with Aiga, nothing too bad. His only bad showing was losing to Hyuga.

The thing is he created Mirage Fafnir to directly counter Lane, they built up this whole thing between them and when they finally get to battle, he doesn't even face off with Lane and then he quickly gets defeated by Shu. Him and Shu didn't even really get to throwdown, as far as I'm concerned that's not a battle worthy of someone of Free's ability. The poor boy only got one point the whole tournament.
seeing this battle again
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:30 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:27 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Especially that infamous episode 45.
Yes indeed. He didn't even get to do anything. Just quickly eliminated by Shu..

(Feb. 19, 2021  5:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: If I'm being honest he only lost to Valt and Shu and tied with Aiga, nothing too bad. His only bad showing was losing to Hyuga.

The thing is he created Mirage Fafnir to directly counter Lane and when they finally get to battle, he doesn't even face off with Lane and then he quickly gets defeated by Shu. Him and Shu didn't even really get to throwdown, as far as I'm concerned that's not a battle worthy of someone of Free's ability. The poor boy only got one point the whole tournament.

Well, the subtitled version showed that Free was actually aiming for Lane but he forgot about Shu who intercepted and eliminated him. He admitted as much to Valt after the match. Too bad we never got to see Shu and Free actually throw down.
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:38 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:30 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Yes indeed. He didn't even get to do anything. Just quickly eliminated by Shu..

The thing is he created Mirage Fafnir to directly counter Lane and when they finally get to battle, he doesn't even face off with Lane and then he quickly gets defeated by Shu. Him and Shu didn't even really get to throwdown, as far as I'm concerned that's not a battle worthy of someone of Free's ability. The poor boy only got one point the whole tournament.

Well, the subtitled version showed that Free was actually aiming for Lane but he forgot about Shu who intercepted and eliminated him. He admitted as much to Valt after the match. Too bad we never got to see Shu and Free actually throw down.

I understand that but they built this up this entire time, it didn't make sense for them not to give us them throwing down. All that foundation was for nothing in the end. And the way he got taken out so easily was just sad.
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:38 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Well, the subtitled version showed that Free was actually aiming for Lane but he forgot about Shu who intercepted and eliminated him. He admitted as much to Valt after the match. Too bad we never got to see Shu and Free actually throw down.

I understand that but they built this up this entire time, it didn't make sense for them not to give us them throwing down. All that foundation was for nothing in the end. And the way he got taken out so easily was just sad.

That's very true. While there was little hope for the outcome you and I wanted, even seeing that battle would be extremely cool.