Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021)

(Feb. 19, 2021  8:41 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: AMAZING EPISODE! One of the best burst episodes ever. Amazing animation and battle between Valt and Shu. I was speechless the whole time. But Lean...

Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 48 (Review)
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:46 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:41 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: AMAZING EPISODE! One of the best burst episodes ever. Amazing animation and battle between Valt and Shu. I was speechless the whole time. But Lean...

So his dark flare diss appear.
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:55 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
So his dark flare diss appear.

Sure did
Admiral W thanks a lot for that reminder, almost ruined it.
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Admiral W thanks a lot for that reminder, almost ruined it.

No prob.
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:54 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 48 (Review)
Yeah im definitely a bit invested on lean story rn they definitely should've Handled him better. With this episode ending i Hope they doesn't use average animation and storyboard and stuff like that for the finale.
ya lean really messed up this battle. valt's gonna lose next episode which isn't surprising at all. and from the looks of it lean is gonna unlock a stronger flare which made shu even more worried.

welp the Legend of Legends is gonna lose too a broomhead and a rooster next ep sorry bud
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:20 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: ya lean really messed up this battle. valt's gonna lose next episode which isn't surprising at all. and from the looks of it lean is gonna unlock a stronger flare which made shu even more worried.

welp the Legend of Legends is gonna lose too a broomhead and a rooster next ep sorry bud

While true, it's going to take their combined power to pull that off, and their not going to have an easy go of it.
(Feb. 18, 2021  2:59 AM)Longinox Wrote: Well, I can see the Valt/Rantaro pair getting crushed by the weight of Lean's plot armour.
LOL.
Honestly this is probably my second favorite Beyblade battle. Right after Valt & Shu's battle in the International Bladers Cup final. Funny how both are serious Valt & Shu throwdowns.
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:40 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Honestly this is probably my second favorite Beyblade battle. Right after Valt & Shu's battle in the International Bladers Cup final. Funny how both are serious Valt & Shu throwdowns.

Exactly.
I got the God Battle vibes
NOSTALIGIA INTESIFIES
Surprised how nobody is talking about
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:40 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Honestly this is probably my second favorite Beyblade battle. Right after Valt & Shu's battle in the International Bladers Cup final. Funny how both are serious Valt & Shu throwdowns.
It's funny, Valt and Rantaro should've iced Drum and Lui, plus Aiga and Ranjiro. This battle proofs it.

(Feb. 19, 2021  9:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Surprised how nobody is talking about
Yeah that was great.
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:43 AM)g2_ Wrote:
It's funny, Valt and Rantaro should've iced Drum and Lui, plus Aiga and Ranjiro. This battle proofs it.

Yeah that was great.

Honestly people amp up their skills and powers at different times. It’s like Hyuga and Hikaru deciding to improve their strategy and work together as opposed to fighting, they got stronger/smarter mid tournament. That’s kinda what’s been going on throughout most battles.
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:43 AM)g2_ Wrote: It's funny, Valt and Rantaro should've iced Drum and Lui, plus Aiga and Ranjiro. This battle proofs it.

Yeah that was great.

Honestly people amp up their skills and powers at different times. It’s like Hyuga and Hikaru deciding to improve their strategy and work together as opposed to fighting, they got stronger/smarter mid tournament. That’s kinda what’s been going on throughout most battles.
Yes, of course. They dropped the ball against Lane and Shu, Valt and Rantaro teams.
Valt and Shu really went at it. No holds barred. I've been wanting to see Valt really go full throttle, and I was not disappointed. The fact that we got to see he and Shu really pull out all the stops was really a treat. Such an amazing battle. That's what a battle between powerhouse Legends should be like!
ya spriggan has crazy durability hax which makes shu ap universal. he can literally solo ur favorite verse

Actually tbh it's not that crazy.
I have an explanation.
It's how the anime emphasises the rubber of Unite', same for that match against Lain where shu was flung back, Unite' saved him.
The stopping power was present here.
While it is quite crazy, it does have to do with the beys properties.
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:48 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

I have an explanation.
It's how the anime emphasises the rubber of Unite', same for that match against Lain where shu was flung back, Unite' saved him.

I don’t think there’s really any in-universe explanation for it apart from Shu simply being powerful in this battle, and if something like this isn’t emphasized or hinted at, it usually doesn’t have much significance. I don’t feel like tanking the move in itself is really an emphasis to this because it just really isn’t that obvious. It also wouldn’t explain why Shu didn’t lose much stamina and didn’t burst. Of course, it’s not to say bey properties don’t come into play but something like that would definitely have some indication. Besides, I think unites trademark is more so it’s continuously changing movements rather than rubber resistance.
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:48 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

I have an explanation.
You are over thinking this.
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:20 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: ya lean really messed up this battle. valt's gonna lose next episode which isn't surprising at all. and from the looks of it lean is gonna unlock a stronger flare which made shu even more worried.

If anything, looks like Lean's flare is purified