Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #41 (January 1, 2021)

Oh you always saying free should lose. TrustBEE
Ye Silas totally used Roller Defense and yet Triple Twister didnt appear
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:23 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You can't just think about the animation, that's not the only key focus if you only thought of that, every single battle would just be over the top. Who wins or loses at the end is what I care about most.

Meeeeee? Or Eclip- oh wait of course ur talking about eclipse brother😎

(Jan. 02, 2021  12:24 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Oh you always saying free should lose. TrustBEE

WAIT WHAT?! WHEN?! U have no proof lol

I always liked free since he debuted
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:24 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:23 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You can't just think about the animation, that's not the only key focus if you only thought of that, every single battle would just be over the top. Who wins or loses at the end is what I care about most.

no I remember asking you why you have a problem with me liking free. Also remember the fries.
Drum is a serious blader. He is the Gachi in the bladers
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:24 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:

(Jan. 02, 2021  12:24 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Oh you always saying free should lose. TrustBEE

Actually you did
Its bad enough I have the same bday like Free and I like Lui lol
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:25 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:24 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Meeeeee? Or Eclip- oh wait of course ur talking about eclipse brother😎

no I remember asking you why you have a problem with me liking free. Also remember the fries.

LOL how was I supposed to think a blader who couldn’t eat fries right gonna beat lui and drum WITH THAT LEGENDARY ANIMATION IF NOTHING BREAk??!!?! Brother😎

(Jan. 02, 2021  12:26 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:24 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Meeeeee? Or Eclip- oh wait of course ur talking about eclipse brother😎

Actually you did

Yep ur right! I always did like free brother😎
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:27 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:25 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: no I remember asking you why you have a problem with me liking free. Also remember the fries.

LOL how was I supposed to think a blader who couldn’t eat fries right gonna beat lui and drum WITH THAT LEGENDARY ANIMATION IF NOTHING BREAk??!!?! Brother😎

You can see right, he was eating fries normally and then he did that in front of valt. Although I found it really funny, wish I could see more

(Jan. 02, 2021  12:27 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:25 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: no I remember asking you why you have a problem with me liking free. Also remember the fries.

(Jan. 02, 2021  12:26 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Actually you did

Yep ur right! I always did like free brother😎

That's not what I meant.
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:28 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:27 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: LOL how was I supposed to think a blader who couldn’t eat fries right gonna beat lui and drum WITH THAT LEGENDARY ANIMATION IF NOTHING BREAk??!!?! Brother😎

You can see right, he was eating fries normally and then he did that in front of valt. Although I found it really funny, wish I could see more

YEH BUT THAT WAS WHEN NOBODY WAS LOOKING AT HIM, WHEN VALT WANTED ONE FRENCH FRY HE WENT crrrrrazzzzzzzyy brother😎
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:29 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:28 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You can see right, he was eating fries normally and then he did that in front of valt. Although I found it really funny, wish I could see more

YEH BUT THAT WAS WHEN NOBODY WAS LOOKING AT HIM, WHEN VALT WANTED ONE FRENCH FRY HE WENT crrrrrazzzzzzzyy brother😎

Ey chill it with the capitals
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:29 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:28 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You can see right, he was eating fries normally and then he did that in front of valt. Although I found it really funny, wish I could see more

Yeh he did that to annoy him, jeez.
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:29 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: YEH BUT THAT WAS WHEN NOBODY WAS LOOKING AT HIM, WHEN VALT WANTED ONE FRENCH FRY HE WENT crrrrrazzzzzzzyy brother😎

Ey chill it with the capitals

Sorry brother😎😔
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bro @¨TrustBEE¨ cant make up his mind

Neither can you.
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:30 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:29 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: YEH BUT THAT WAS WHEN NOBODY WAS LOOKING AT HIM, WHEN VALT WANTED ONE FRENCH FRY HE WENT crrrrrazzzzzzzyy brother😎

Yeh he did that to annoy him, jeez.

Free never annoys! Lol

(Jan. 02, 2021  12:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bro @¨TrustBEE¨ cant make up his mind

I know ur not talking brother😎 lol
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:31 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:30 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh he did that to annoy him, jeez.

Free never annoys! Lol

He did it plenty to rantaro, and what about the comebacks he gave. Also him being late annoys others.
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:32 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:31 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Free never annoys! Lol

He did it plenty to rantaro, and what about the comebacks he gave. Also him being late annoys others.

Mmmmmmmmmm.....u EVERYTHING ABOUT FREE DONT U?! Lol jk brother😎
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:30 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:

Neither can you.

Yes i Can 😡😡😡
I've also seen some people say the story writing in this battle is the best which me have to disagree with (don't misunderstand me I still love the battle though)

Aiger vs Phi was an insane clash with the main villain and had been lead up to for a long time, and tension rose even further with Phi destroying Fafnir and Spryzen. Phi had also some-what helped cause Aiger to gain a dark resonance which lead the start of a downspiral of his life, and resulting in him no longer caring abotu his partner and Z Achilles breaking. Aiger at this point is ready for some red hot revenge.

Dante and Delta vs Arthur and Gwyn shows how far the bond between Delta and Dante has grown. It shows Arthur who's been desperately trying to get stronger get a reality check and shows that just cause you have a new piece of gear doesn't mean you're magically stronger. It also shows Dante trying to reach out to Gwyn as Gwyn's mental state is breaking do to the one thing in his life: equations, being beaten.

Rantaro has been Hikaru's #1 teacher since he got Helios and unfortunately Rantaro is on the brink of being eliminated. To pay back Rantaro's teaching, Hikaru puts his everything into his battle to take Rantaro to the finals, however the overwhelming power of Lui and Dante crushes them. Rataro is super bummed about the loss especially since Hikaru was working so hard so him but sucks it up. Hikaru is very sad since Rantaro is eliminated and he feels like he betrayed his teacher, however Rantaro assures him its fine and that even if Rantaro is eliminated, Hikaru can still work on reaching the finals.

Dante and Lui vs Free and Silas is a tournament battle where Free and Lui can finally fight it out again. Silas has been waiting a while to prove himself but he lost in the Legends Festival, so he uses this battle to go all out and is able to stand up with Free. Meanwhile Free is pushed to a breaking point and pulls out all the stops.

You can see the major difference in story quality right? Again this isn't targeted towards one person but the entirety of people arguing the story in this episode was amazing, and I still like de episode big much.
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:33 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I've also seen some people say the story writing in this battle is the best which me have to disagree with (don't misunderstand me I still love the battle though)

Aiger vs Phi was an insane clash with the main villain and had been lead up to for a long time, and tension rose even further with Phi destroying Fafnir and Spryzen. Phi had also some-what helped cause Aiger to gain a dark resonance which lead the start of a downspiral of his life, and resulting in him no longer caring abotu his partner and Z Achilles breaking. Aiger at this point is ready for some red hot revenge.

Dante and Delta vs Arthur and Gwyn shows how far the bond between Delta and Dante has grown. It shows Arthur who's been desperately trying to get stronger get a reality check and shows that just cause you have a new piece of gear doesn't mean you're magically stronger. It also shows Dante trying to reach out to Gwyn as Gwyn's mental state is breaking do to the one thing in his life: equations, being beaten.

Rantaro has been Hikaru's #1 teacher since he got Helios and unfortunately Rantaro is on the brink of being eliminated. To pay back Rantaro's teaching, Hikaru puts his everything into his battle to take Rantaro to the finals, however the overwhelming power of Lui and Dante crushes them. Rataro is super bummed about the loss especially since Hikaru was working so hard so him but sucks it up. Hikaru is very sad since Rantaro is eliminated and he feels like he betrayed his teacher, however Rantaro assures him its fine and that even if Rantaro is eliminated, Hikaru can still work on reaching the finals.

Dante and Lui vs Free and Silas is a tournament battle where Free and Lui can finally fight it out again. Silas has been waiting a while to prove himself but he lost in the Legends Festival, so he uses this battle to go all out and is able to stand up with Free. Meanwhile Free is pushed to a breaking point and pulls out all the stops.

You can see the major difference in story quality right? Again this isn't targeted towards one person but the entirety of people arguing the story in this episode was amazing, and I still like de episode big much.
I didn’t read your essay, u don’t love this battle lol............JK brother 😎
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:33 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:30 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Neither can you.

Yes i Can 😡😡😡

Hmm really, I've seen you switch from free to lui.
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:33 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:30 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Neither can you.

Yes i Can 😡😡😡

YOU- YO- U lieeeeeeeeee! Brother😎
Agh grr thats why I dont like yall (jk lol). Im a Kai fanboy and no one messes with him. But Lui got the nightmarish looks
🌍 helios randomly switches from saying he hates aiga to posting pics of him looking cool then saying he hates them again lol brother😎