Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020)

(Nov. 10, 2020  2:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  2:27 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: we can't be using the burst stopper as to why one win that's like saying free only wins cause fafnir has rubber or valt only won in cho z against hearts cause he had burst stopper or even aiga if those were the sole reason of victory phi would not have demolishing shu and breaking spriggan in the process  . those are gimmick that helps you win but not the sole reason one wins

It’s more on how they use the gimmicks. Phi used his armor to force beys into a high pressure spot, Free used absorb and nothing to launch a counterattack, Valt used the turbo wings to burst Hearts, and so on.

that's my point it's a gimmick and the bladers won by using their gimmicks but that doesn't mean it's the sole reason of the win.
(Nov. 10, 2020  2:34 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  2:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s more on how they use the gimmicks. Phi used his armor to force beys into a high pressure spot, Free used absorb and nothing to launch a counterattack, Valt used the turbo wings to burst Hearts, and so on.

that's my point it's a gimmick and the bladers won by using their gimmicks but that doesn't mean it's the sole reason of the win.

There is more to it
(Nov. 10, 2020  2:34 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  2:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s more on how they use the gimmicks. Phi used his armor to force beys into a high pressure spot, Free used absorb and nothing to launch a counterattack, Valt used the turbo wings to burst Hearts, and so on.

Well i was just trying to scale the power not an analysis of the battle but I appreciate the explanation
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:10 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  2:34 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: that's my point it's a gimmick and the bladers won by using their gimmicks but that doesn't mean it's the sole reason of the win.
Well i was just trying to scale the power not an analysis of the battle but I appreciate the explanation

oh no i agree with you on the lane>valt>shu when it comes to power your right on that shu won because he use tactics as he should he was never a power blader to begin with winning by tactics was always shu's thing he fought like how a balance blader should fight. another person who did it was delta when he fought Arthur he didn't win cause of pure power but using his brains to out smart/tactic Arthur but drum power throw Arthur.
lane is just like garou.
his hair changes color.
their both evil.
and they both have a soft spot for something
It is just a little annoying that Shu got only 2 episodes to get glory.Lane is most likely going to win because it is the newly evolved lucifer.
I do agree with with Everyone on the rematch is way to fast like lane just lost to shu but his going to beat him 2 episode later that must be a record of how fast somehow gets a rematch to win lol
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:26 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I do agree with with Everyone on the rematch is way to fast like lane just lost to shu but his going to beat him 2 episode later that must be a record of how fast somehow gets a rematch to win lol

Quicker than anyone else in all of beyblade
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:26 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I do agree with with Everyone on the rematch is way to fast like lane just lost to shu but his going to beat him 2 episode later that must be a record of how fast somehow gets a rematch to win  lol

Quicker than anyone else in all of beyblade

my god all that build up just to be over in 3 episode lol. I don't hate lane in fact I actually like him but he does suffer from writting alot.  they guy went throw all the legends without really breaking sweet even when he gets an L he recover as fast as he lost lol . this is indeed kind of annoying and ridiculous I have to admit that
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:26 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I do agree with with Everyone on the rematch is way to fast like lane just lost to shu but his going to beat him 2 episode later that must be a record of how fast somehow gets a rematch to win  lol

i guess he's that determined to beat anyone that has beat him. remember when aiga got a ringout against lane. lane was so determined to beat him that 5 episodes later lane completely demolished aiga.
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:34 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Quicker than anyone else in all of beyblade

my god all that build up just to be over in 3 episode lol. I don't hate lane in fact I actually like him but he does suffer from writting alot.  they guy went throw all the legends without really breaking sweet even when he gets an L he recover as fast as he lost lol . this is indeed kind of annoying and ridiculous I have to admit that

it is lol.
I wanna put something that contains mass spoilers. How do I do the click to view thing?
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:49 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I wanna put something that contains mass spoilers. How do I do the click to view thing?

Idk
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:55 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: EarthHelios .

[spoiler adadadad[/spoiler]

just with no spaces into between spoiler brackets and words, and the first spoiler and a ] at the end. 

so it would end up as [spoiler]mega spoiler for beyblade]spoiler] (just with the first bracket for the last spoiler like this: [
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: @TheGolden´Blade

you cant @ his name because it has a space in it. Anyone who's name has a space in it you can't @ them for some reason

(Nov. 10, 2020  4:01 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: [SpoilerLemme test this /spoiler]

you need ending brackets for the first spoiler and starting brackets for the /spoiler]
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:03 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: @TheGolden Blade is really dumb.

Im dumb too
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:03 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: @TheGolden Blade is really dumb.

I agree. jk you can't @ anyone with a space in their name. You can @ EarthHelios though if you so desired.