Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #16

(Jul. 15, 2023  6:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  3:17 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Loved how they show the power gap between Pri and Valt. Also, I think Shu might make Flame Pandora since he has been researching about the elements and Flame Pandora is a fire based balance type just like Spryzen. Kinda a shame we won’t get to see him battle much since he’d accelerate the power creep out of Pri and Bell’s league.
I think its fine Valt Vs Shu is enough. Besides Anyone valt beats Will most of the time ended By the Victim of Shu as well since these are in the same Realm of being super strong so I think him researching the element instead is fitting for Shu this time .  I dont know if its only me after I waited for quadstrike episodes to pile up episodes I got to say I lowkey prefer Pri being the main then Bell haha
I feel the same about Pri. She's certainly had more character work. I particularly enjoyed watching her struggle with her identity. I prefer her to Bell and really QuadStrike is really her story.
(Jul. 15, 2023  6:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  6:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I think its fine Valt Vs Shu is enough. Besides Anyone valt beats Will most of the time ended By the Victim of Shu as well since these are in the same Realm of being super strong so I think him researching the element instead is fitting for Shu this time .  I dont know if its only me after I waited for quadstrike episodes to pile up episodes I got to say I lowkey prefer Pri being the main then Bell haha
I feel the same about Pri. She's certainly had more character work. I particularly enjoyed watching her struggle with her identity. I prefer her to Bell and really QuadStrike is really her story.
So I'm Not the only one nice. Yea ever since I start watching Quadstrike I could careless about Bell im more interested In Pri she the one that keeps me intrigue (main character wise) Bell feels Just like in extra. Pri is the shining star between the two for me
(Jul. 15, 2023  6:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  6:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I feel the same about Pri. She's certainly had more character work. I particularly enjoyed watching her struggle with her identity. I prefer her to Bell and really QuadStrike is really her story.
So I'm Not the only one nice. Yea ever since I start watching Quadstrike I could careless about Bell im more interested In Pri she the one that keeps me intrigue (main character wise) Bell feels Just like in extra. Pri is the shining star between the two for me
I hard agree with both of you guys. Bell has done no character development whatsoever and his personality is tolerable at best. Quadra might be the best protagonist of burst, barring Valt and Aiga. My only gripe is that she can’t win to save her life so her development becomes stale because it comes with no results. When Valt and Aiga get their stuff together they always come out with a win. Meanwhile Pri won’t even challenge Aiga and probably won’t be Kitt all because we need to have Bell out of all people be relevant despite getting last season all to him self. Unhappy And question:who wins in a battle between Rashad and Pri? I want to know considering that’s they’re both Bell’s rivals.
(Jul. 15, 2023  6:46 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  6:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: So I'm Not the only one nice. Yea ever since I start watching Quadstrike I could careless about Bell im more interested In Pri she the one that keeps me intrigue (main character wise) Bell feels Just like in extra. Pri is the shining star between the two for me
I hard agree with both of you guys. Bell has done no character development whatsoever and his personality is tolerable at best. Quadra might be the best protagonist of burst, barring Valt and Aiga. My only gripe is that she can’t win to save her life so her development becomes stale because it comes with no results. When Valt and Aiga get their stuff together they always come out with a win. Meanwhile Pri won’t even challenge Aiga and probably won’t be Kitt all because we need to have Bell out of all people be relevant despite getting last season all to him self. Unhappy And question:who wins in a battle between Rashad and Pri? I want to know considering that’s they’re both Bell’s rivals.

Pri is the type of character that requires 2 season due to co sharing the spot Bell which cause divide performance. Now as for between Rashad vs Pri the battle will go Rashad way he is able to keep up with valt most of the time and even prressure him into going full serious Mode plus Rashad has handle Bell more times then bell showing consistence in his strenght the puts him on the higher tier part similar to Lain.
(Jul. 15, 2023  6:46 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  6:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: So I'm Not the only one nice. Yea ever since I start watching Quadstrike I could careless about Bell im more interested In Pri she the one that keeps me intrigue (main character wise) Bell feels Just like in extra. Pri is the shining star between the two for me

I don't think I agree with the first statement, but I can agree that Pri has great character work. Internal moments really bring it out.

Rashad would beat Pri.
(Jul. 16, 2023  1:30 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  6:46 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: I hard agree with both of you guys. Bell has done no character development whatsoever and his personality is tolerable at best. Quadra might be the best protagonist of burst, barring Valt and Aiga. My only gripe is that she can’t win to save her life so her development becomes stale because it comes with no results. When Valt and Aiga get their stuff together they always come out with a win. Meanwhile Pri won’t even challenge Aiga and probably won’t be Kitt all because we need to have Bell out of all people be relevant despite getting last season all to him self. Unhappy And question:who wins in a battle between Rashad and Pri? I want to know considering that’s they’re both Bell’s rivals.

Pri is the type of character that requires 2 season due to co sharing the spot Bell which cause divide performance. Now as for between Rashad vs Pri the battle will go Rashad way he is able to keep up with valt most of the time and even prressure him into going full serious Mode plus Rashad has handle Bell more times then bell showing consistence in his strenght the puts him on the higher tier part similar to Lain.

Now that I think of it, what would happen if Pri got two seasons? Maybe she could learn how properly manifest literal elements in the stadium or just prove that she doesn’t need a mask to be  strong and working on her blading skills in the process.
(Jul. 16, 2023  3:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  6:46 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: I hard agree with both of you guys. Bell has done no character development whatsoever and his personality is tolerable at best. Quadra might be the best protagonist of burst, barring Valt and Aiga. My only gripe is that she can’t win to save her life so her development becomes stale because it comes with no results. When Valt and Aiga get their stuff together they always come out with a win. Meanwhile Pri won’t even challenge Aiga and probably won’t be Kitt all because we need to have Bell out of all people be relevant despite getting last season all to him self. Unhappy And question:who wins in a battle between Rashad and Pri? I want to know considering that’s they’re both Bell’s rivals.

I don't think I agree with the first statement, but I can agree that Pri has great character work. Internal moments really bring it out.

Rashad would beat Pri.

Same, and I prefer Bell over Pri as MC by miles.
Wow, Bell's getting like no love or respect in this thread...
(Jul. 16, 2023  11:19 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2023  3:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I don't think I agree with the first statement, but I can agree that Pri has great character work. Internal moments really bring it out.

Rashad would beat Pri.

Yeah, Bel is better.
(Jul. 16, 2023  11:38 AM)Krow Wrote: Wow, Bell's getting like no love or respect in this thread...

I respect Bell but he's not the best character. I do think he's better than Pri tho.

(Jul. 16, 2023  11:19 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2023  3:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I don't think I agree with the first statement, but I can agree that Pri has great character work. Internal moments really bring it out.

Rashad would beat Pri.

Agree. Pri's character isn't that great or interesting to me personally.
(Jul. 16, 2023  1:40 PM)BondsofTime Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2023  11:38 AM)Krow Wrote: Wow, Bell's getting like no love or respect in this thread...

I respect Bell but he's not the best character. I do think he's better than Pri tho.

(Jul. 16, 2023  11:19 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: Same, and I prefer Bell over Pri as MC by miles.

While her personality is just the stereotypical MC, I think her character interactions with her brother help her beat out Bell. Bell has already had an entire season so seeing him with no notable changes in his personality is just boring to me. Speaking of personalities, I just realized we’ve never seen a Blader interact with their bey avatars this season. It’s like the developers forgot about that.

Its Not about getting love or respect its about some fans are more interest into another character Which is more interesting its that simple we already had bell for a season everything was done with him too. This has Nothing do with love or respect
(Jul. 16, 2023  11:46 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Its Not about getting love or respect its about some fans are more interest into another character Which is more interesting its that simple we already had bell for a season everything was done with him too. This has Nothing do with love or respect

Okay.
(Jul. 16, 2023  8:04 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2023  1:40 PM)BondsofTime Wrote: I respect Bell but he's not the best character. I do think he's better than Pri tho.

While her personality is just the stereotypical MC, I think her character interactions with her brother help her beat out Bell. Bell has already had an entire season so seeing him with no notable changes in his personality is just boring to me. Speaking of personalities, I just realized we’ve never seen a Blader interact with their bey avatars this season. It’s like the developers forgot about that.

Bel had a moment with Belial in episode 2.
(Jul. 16, 2023  8:04 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2023  1:40 PM)BondsofTime Wrote: I respect Bell but he's not the best character. I do think he's better than Pri tho.

The interactions with her brother are alright but there used more to advance the story than really develope her character. I should mention that I don't hate Pri  she's just not that great imo. And I think Bel and Pri had interacted with their bey avatars at least once each this season(I think when they were at Xander's place. Can't fully remember).

(Jul. 17, 2023  3:34 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2023  8:04 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: While her personality is just the stereotypical MC, I think her character interactions with her brother help her beat out Bell. Bell has already had an entire season so seeing him with no notable changes in his personality is just boring to me. Speaking of personalities, I just realized we’ve never seen a Blader interact with their bey avatars this season. It’s like the developers forgot about that.

Bel had a moment with Belial in episode 2.

Forgot about that one. I wish they used Belial more in this season for Bel and Pandora for Pri. They probably could've helped them win some more battles this season.
(Jul. 17, 2023  3:52 AM)BondsofTime Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2023  8:04 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: While her personality is just the stereotypical MC, I think her character interactions with her brother help her beat out Bell. Bell has already had an entire season so seeing him with no notable changes in his personality is just boring to me. Speaking of personalities, I just realized we’ve never seen a Blader interact with their bey avatars this season. It’s like the developers forgot about that.

The interactions with her brother are alright but there used more to advance the story than really develope her character. I should mention that I don't hate Pri  she's just not that great imo. And I think Bel and Pri had interacted with their bey avatars at least once each this season(I think when they were at Xander's place. Can't fully remember).

(Jul. 17, 2023  3:34 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: Bel had a moment with Belial in episode 2.

Forgot about that one. I wish they used Belial more in this season for Bel and Pandora for Pri. They probably could've helped them win some more battles this season.

She only saw the avatar, never talked to them. And they’re definitely building a character arc with Pri and her brother.
(Jul. 17, 2023  3:59 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2023  3:52 AM)BondsofTime Wrote: The interactions with her brother are alright but there used more to advance the story than really develope her character. I should mention that I don't hate Pri  she's just not that great imo. And I think Bel and Pri had interacted with their bey avatars at least once each this season(I think when they were at Xander's place. Can't fully remember).

She only saw the avatar, never talked to them. And they’re definitely building a character arc with Pri and her brother.

It still counts as a avatar moment. And I never said that they weren't building a arc with the interactions and the more recent ones kinda have been, but most of the time Pri & Pax are together they're focused on their goal for Pandemonium.
(Jul. 17, 2023  10:34 AM)BondsofTime Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2023  3:59 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: She only saw the avatar, never talked to them. And they’re definitely building a character arc with Pri and her brother.

It still count as a avatar moment. And I never said that they weren't building a arc with the interactions and the more recent ones kinda have been, but most of the time Pri & Pax are together they're focused on their goal for Pandemonium.

True, what if the Pandoras try to talk to them, tell them how they feel to be test subjects for making the greatest bey in the world, instead of enjoy the fun & excitement of beyblading? I kinda feel bad for the four Pandoras never has a good bonding like most bladers and treating your partners like using tools for the creating of Ruin Pandemonium with the Elemental energies, don't you guys thinks?
(Jul. 17, 2023  12:10 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2023  10:34 AM)BondsofTime Wrote: It still count as a avatar moment. And I never said that they weren't building a arc with the interactions and the more recent ones kinda have been, but most of the time Pri & Pax are together they're focused on their goal for Pandemonium.

True, what if the Pandoras try to talk to them, tell them how they feel to be test subjects for making the greatest bey in the world, instead of enjoy the fun & excitement of beyblading? I kinda feel bad for the four Pandoras never has a good bonding like most bladers and treating your partners like using tools for the creating of Ruin Pandemonium with the Elemental energies, don't you guys thinks?

That was one of my lighter issues with this season. Bladers that develope strong bonds with their beys are shown to grow in strength and performance and those that have a strong bond with their beys(Valt, Aiga, Drum, ect.)are some of the strongest in the series(this isn't always the case though as seen with Bell, Hikaru & Hyuga). 

Bey avatars and moments played a bigger role in previous seasons and helped the MC grow stronger & improve as a blader and character. Imagine how much differently Valt or Aiger would have been had they not developed the bonds they have with their beys while going through all the challenges they faced in the process. I know she has 3, soon to be 4, different beys but feel like Pri was kinda robbed of this. 

If they had Bel and Pri talk with their avatars from time to time, maybe offer advice or help motivate them to try harder/bring out their bey's full potential they might've done a bit better. Or at the very least make the viewer feel more connected to the character & their struggle. Watching them train, battle, lose and repeat makes the season and the characters driving it kinda boring and for me makes it harder to get behind them. Again, I don't dislike Bell or Pri, I think they're both alright, but they could've been better.
part of me thinks that Pri wont use Ruin pandemonium. The reason being like some people said Pri hasn't had a proper bonding moment yet outside the Xander training, on top of that Pri still hasn’t used Flame Pandora. I think Pax will either find an alternative with using fire or he will just create Pandemonium with the Elements he already has. The final battle will probably be Pax vs Bell and Pri. Pax just seems to iffy about his creations and how they’re SUPPOSED to be used getting upset every time Pri doesn't do things the way he wants. So i can see him taking things into his own hands.
(Jul. 17, 2023  12:10 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2023  10:34 AM)BondsofTime Wrote: It still count as a avatar moment. And I never said that they weren't building a arc with the interactions and the more recent ones kinda have been, but most of the time Pri & Pax are together they're focused on their goal for Pandemonium.

This could actually be a good plot point. The writers are robbing us right now.