Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #14

(Jul. 01, 2023  2:16 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  1:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It was directly stated they were both World Champions, not current and former like when Valt battled Hyde. I think we just disagree on what was said which is fine of course.
All I’m trying to say is why would there be two champions? Like the title was already separated from the world rankings making it lose some importance, so splitting the title into multiple bladers makes the title even less special and grand. Also another reason is the next few episodes is all about Aiga and his spot as champion, they dont even mention Valt being champion outside that one line Pri said which could be interpreted in either 2 current or former and current. Even Bell is going to challenge Aiga while not even mentioning how Valt was or is champion. 

Maybe they could say something later on that explains it but based on what’s been said, shown and like past seasons before, Aiga has simply just reclaimed the title. But yea agree to disagree.

This is Aiger's stretch of episodes so of course it's focusing on him really and not Valt just as they did with the previous returning characters such as Xander and Dante. 

Also, I'd say the opposite is true. Unless they say otherwise later on, both Valt and Aiger hold the World Champion title. It was directly stated they're both World Champions not former and current, that's the canonical fact that was stated which is different from when Valt and Hyde faced off and directly stated it was battle between current and former champs. If that's walked back later on then that will be that, but as it stands, they're both World Champions as was directly stated. It may not be what we're accustomed to, but it is the case.

Agree to disagree.
Based on how Pri didn’t even use the mask and managed not to burst Pandora, how she rung out after Bell, and Pandora using Elemental Power for the first time in battle next episode, she might win the champion’s cup.
Ok despite what happened earlier lets do a proper review
Episode 14 Review
Aiger is still the world champion. damn.
Aiger has some of the best special move animations. There weren't a lot of visual flourishes this episode but I did like this.
[Image: SQAhU.gif]
(Jul. 01, 2023  5:15 PM)Cath Wrote: Aiger is still the world champion. damn.

Yeah, with Valt.
The rankings are getting even more confusing lol.
(Jul. 01, 2023  6:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Aiger has some of the best special move animations. There weren't a lot of visual flourishes this episode but I did like this.

Tbh now that I’m looking over it again your probably right. Because in what time frame would Aiga have battled Valt? The time skip from DB to QS is pretty instant since nothing has really changed and on top of that Valt was with Bell so if Valt and Aiga ever battled then Bell should know about it along with knowing Aiga, but he Doesn’t know either. Also based on Aiga’s words he hasnt seen Valt for awhile as he just created Zest achilles to challenge him.

So your right both Aiga and Valt would be co-World Champions
(Jul. 01, 2023  8:35 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  6:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Aiger has some of the best special move animations. There weren't a lot of visual flourishes this episode but I did like this.

Tbh now that I’m looking over it again your probably right. Because in what time frame would Aiga have battled Valt? The time skip from DB to QS is pretty instant since nothing has really changed and on top of that Valt was with Bell so if Valt and Aiga ever battled then Bell should know about it along with knowing Aiga, but he Doesn’t know either. Also based on Aiga’s words he hasnt seen Valt for awhile as he just created Zest achilles to challenge him.

So your right both Aiga and Valt would be co-World Champions

I'm finally believed lol.
I'm sorry but didn't Valt beat Aiger in the first round? The wiki says it's a draw and I don't understand how.
(Jul. 01, 2023  10:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm sorry but didn't Valt beat Aiger in the first round? The wiki says it's a draw and I don't understand how.

It could have been a tie just shown in two different scenes. Kinda Like HB vs BV, Valt caught his bey a scene before Hyuga but it was a tie. Unless Hyuga did win, then forget what I said earlier.
Valt should have gotten the first point due to ring out, via Aiga catching his bey first.
(Jul. 01, 2023  11:26 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  10:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm sorry but didn't Valt beat Aiger in the first round? The wiki says it's a draw and I don't understand how.

It could have been a tie just shown in two different scenes. Kinda Like HB vs BV, Valt caught his bey a scene before Hyuga but it was a tie. Unless Hyuga did win, then forget what I said earlier.
Valt should have gotten the first point due to ring out, via Aiga catching his bey first.

The wiki says Hyuga did win.
Who do you think is most likely to challenge Aiga? Bell, Kitt, or Pri? My money's on Pri.
(Jul. 03, 2023  1:34 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Who do you think is most likely to challenge Aiga? Bell, Kitt, or Pri? My money's on Pri.
I think it would be between Bell or a similar format to battle island and the battle ship cruise, so that way both Bell and Pri can challenge him. Because Bell is the MC so he’s going to challenge Aiga one way or another.
Just realized Aiga never put his attachment on. Based on what we saw with Xander, Aiga might have something crazy in store. Hopefully he fights Flame Pandora, since they’re both fire based balance types. That would be a pretty cool Title Match.