Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #13

(May. 08, 2023  5:12 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(May. 08, 2023  4:35 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Current Pri because her new Twister Pandora is stronger than Tidal

I think its more based on the typings. Considering Pax himself stated that each Pandora specializes in a different areas of typings. Like lighting is made more for outlasting its opponents (Stamina), Tidal is made for more direct attacks and power (Attack), while Twister is made to take on more direct attacks and endurance (Defense). So i don't think its simply because Twister is stronger, its more how does Quadra decide to handle the battle.
Precisely.

Personally, I think Bell wins. Pri does have a great sense of tactic, but she lacks power. Pandora has never overpowered a legend before unlike Belial. Furthermore, her strategies have never won her a match. I see her initially getting the lead due to strategy and versatility, but losing due to a lack of resonance.
(May. 08, 2023  4:22 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2023  11:07 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I knew it, I knew that Bel & Pri will be a Tag Team with each other & might performed an elemental sync special move of wind in future episode after the 13th one.

Their special attack could be called: "Divine Tidal" or "Dark Wind Dance". Or better "Rasen Shuriken" and Hyuga's hair got chopped off by that jutsu.

(Apr. 03, 2023  8:23 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: 13) Tag-Team! Break the Limit!
大乱間! タッグバトル! !
Tairan-kan! Taggu Batoru! !
Air Date: Saturday, May 27th, 2023 at 10:00am (Disney XD US)

If Ranzo tag partners with Valt, 100% guarantee all QS Hasbro Beys loses. There's no way Bel, Pri, Hikaru and Hyuga with their lame Quadstrike Beyblades can land a miracle win over the mighty duo of TT Ultimate Valkyrie and Cyclone Ragnaruk, NO WAY!!!

Unless the plot..........

Magma Ifrit vs. Dynamite Belial (F, V, and S Gears) and Savior Valkyrie.
(May. 08, 2023  4:22 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2023  11:07 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I knew it, I knew that Bel & Pri will be a Tag Team with each other & might performed an elemental sync special move of wind in future episode after the 13th one.

Their special attack could be called: "Divine Tidal" or "Dark Wind Dance". Or better "Rasen Shuriken" and Hyuga's hair got chopped off by that jutsu.

大乱間! タッグバトル! !

If Ranzo tag partners with Valt, 100% guarantee all QS Hasbro Beys loses. There's no way Bel, Pri, Hikaru and Hyuga with their lame Quadstrike Beyblades can land a miracle win over the mighty duo of TT Ultimate Valkyrie and Cyclone Ragnaruk, NO WAY!!!

Unless the plot..........
Bro, there's no difference between Hasbro beys and TT beys in the anime aside from black of details. Lightning Pandora defeated Dangerous Belial TT, and Divine Belfrye beat her.
(May. 08, 2023  4:35 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2023  4:33 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Current Bell vs Current Pri. Who wins?

Current Pri because her new Twister Pandora is stronger than Tidal

I'd say Bel personally. Pri only ever beats someone when she pulls up with a new pandora. Bel on the the other hand doesn't need a new bey every few battles or need to rely on power spots and a mask to draw the most power out of his bey to beat his opponents. I'd even say in terms of strength Bel is the stronger blader between himself and Pri, in Dynamite Battle Bel was capable of getting 4 wins over Lui and Valt without gears on Belial(Ep 2 for Lui, and episodes 8, 33 and 34 for Valt). In QuadStrike he's not as powerful but he's still fairing better against the higher level opponents then Pri for the most part. Pri's no slouch herself and is still a better strategist but Bel is the stronger blader. But as for current Bel vs current Pri I can see either winning but imma give it to Bel.
大乱間! タッグバトル! !

It's the climax of Wakiya's battle camp and the assembled Bladers participate in a Tag-Team tournament; the Hizashi brothers are skilled at Battling as a team, but others aren't.

Episode description has been added.
Pri doesn't team to train hard with Bel. She just needs to use her "charm" on the Hizashi brothers, and she wins the whole tournament. I'm joking lol XD
Geeze why is Pax such an a-hole here? He’s clearly overprotective but man he’s such a jerk. I wonder tho how he could possibly own Ruin  Pendulum  (I spelt it wrong but you get what I mean) when he already has an injured arm unless his arm gets better will he be the owner, will Quadra be the owner or will there simply be a new character?
If Bell and Pri used their tag team move, do you think that they’d beat the Asahi brothers? Also, what should that move be called? And did you guys notice that when Twister Pandora was being used that the Lightning and Water elements were still partially active? Maybe Pri learns how to use multiple elements at once with a stronger version of Pandora or Pandemonium.
(May. 27, 2023  3:24 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: If Bell and Pri used their tag team move, do you think that they’d  beat the Anahi brothers? Also, what should that be called?

Probably and Divine Twister Whip.
Episode Review
Pretty actioned packed episode. I love the fact that these tag team battles aren't stupid like they used to be in Sparking.
Also loved seeing a second battle between Valkyrie, Ragnarok and the brothers. We all know the brothers beat them in sparking because the writers were pushing the plot. But realistically speaking, Valt crushing them with one shot is the real outcome we all know that.
Pax might actually come out to be the antagonist of Quadstrike (Valt's reaction to him finding out about his past kinda gives it away). I simply just don't see how someone like Pri can become evil. I'm enjoying every single episode so far. Funny how it feels like Ranzo is the mc of Quadstrike based off his win to loss ratio.
Has anybody noticed that whenever Hikaru and Hyuga use Twin Strike their beys are covered in a spray paintish aura? It seems like they can use Flare,but only when resonating together and even then, it’s still weaker than it should be.

Also, this is the first time a normal stadium was used to battle in beyblade burst Quadstrike.