BeyBlade tournements?

Ya. but it would b really kwl. i only kno like 4 bladerz in georgia. other than what i posted, u shld just try everyone else's ideas. thx anywayz!
(Sep. 30, 2010  3:01 AM)Josh-blader18 Wrote: Ya. but it would b really kwl. i only kno like 4 bladerz in georgia. other than what i posted, u shld just try everyone else's ideas. thx anywayz!

I see where your coming from, but wat kai-v said is right, it takes alot to do an online battle system. Also there was suppose to be a big tournement against U.K bladers going on there next summer. Or so i heard.
where are the tournaments being hosted at
last year they had a bba tournament in NY but i didn't go but my cosion did and he made it to the second round onlyUnhappy (hard times broken bey)
(Oct. 01, 2010  2:41 AM)samdaman305 Wrote: where are the tournaments being hosted at

Current tournements that are like wbo? or the one i was talking about? its in savannah georgia
No since there really isn't a large enough of a fanbase. Try contacting Dirge.
why don't you guy's have a tournament in brampton,ontario and give a prize to every one who participates
Do you want to pay for said prizes.
The wbo wouldnt probably pay that much for that many people.
what about california SF USA
We are a fan-run organisation. Tournaments happen only if people who live in a certain area decide to organise something in that area. Do not ask us to host events when our userbase is all around the world and that you might be the only Blader to live in your city.

At this point I will close this topic. Obviously people took it as an opportunity to ask when tournaments would be done or why there have not been any in their region ...