Bey newbie

Hi everybody-

My name is Bryce, I'm the new blader. I just joined last night. My hometown is Akron, Ohio. Creating Beys is something I enjoy. I made up 4 beys: Evil L Drago, Evil Mysterio, Storm Mysterio, and Rainbow Victor. I joined in because I think Beyblade is awesome and I wanted to meet other bladers and have battles.

I look forward to meeting lots of fellow bladers and reading about your awesome beys and battles!

Mood: Eee
Welcome to the WBO and I hope that I get to battle you one day!
Welcom to the WBO! If you want a sig or avitar, PM me!
Stay out of troubke, read the Welcome PM from Kai-V, and most importantly, have fun! Grin
PM Me if you need help!
Check the Ohio threads for tournaments near you!
Welcome, you'll have fun Grin
Welcome to the WBO.Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. It seems there has been a recent increase in Ohio bladers. Maybe you can be the first to organize an Ohio event. Its a good resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
Welcome and if you need a team check out the link in my signature we'd love to have you along
Welcome!enjoy your stay!
(Aug. 14, 2012  4:52 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Welcome to the WBO and I hope that I get to battle you one day!

Hello I,m Galaxy1Blader my bey/beyblade is pegasus if you want to battle me in the next beyblade world championships if they have on ME AND MY PEGASUS will be ready for you but if they have a world championships for 2013 let me know:wingwink
hey I'm from ohio to if you want i can introduce you to more people from ohio. PM me if you need anything.
Welcome to the wbo. well, enjoy urself, but watch ur posts if u know wut i mean.
Welcome to the WBO
Enjoy and read the rules
Welcome to the WBO read the rules and, POSTPOSTPOST and have fun,Welcome !!!