14.96%
Sophie
10.26%
Dora
2.14%
etc. (if there are any)
7.26%
Total: 100% 234 vote(s)
Who is Dora? I like Madoka, fix beys legally for free, sweet. I wonder how could she make money.
(Aug. 17, 2012  1:42 PM)minhx98x Wrote: Who is Dora? I like Madoka, fix beys legally for free, sweet. I wonder how could she make money.

Dora is Lera in Japanese version
You should add Ren Kurenai.
Mine has to be Madoka, maybe i like Mei-Mei.But the opinion is Madoka Wink
madoka is d most sweet looking , intellegent ang helpful girl
without her , rock leone would not be there
madoka is d most sweet looking , intellegent ang helpful girl
without her , rock leone would not be there
Deleted, fanfic drama my post generated.
(Aug. 19, 2012  7:12 PM)PwnageDerp Wrote: Hikaru, until the whole L-Drago thing, and now, whenever she sees Ryuga, (most of the time) she gets all scared... So, i'll say... Mal. Considering that she's Madoka's younger sibling, i'll say her. And, because my 6 year old cousin acts like her.

She is? I haven't heard anything about that. Could you link me to a legitimate source which states that Mal is indeed Madoka's sister?

Anyway, I voted for Madoka. She is my favourite MFB character. I think she is the best female character in the series because without her, many a Blader would have not got their Beyblades back in one piece. Plus, she is not only resourceful, smart and a technical whiz, but also caring, strong-willed and kind. Madoka looks after the Beybladers themselves too.

Yes, I do think that there is no credible source that confirms that Mal is related to Madoka in any way ... Madoka is only nineteen years old basically, so she cannot have suddenly gotten a child or a sister in Zero-G.
I mean... She COULD have... XD But I'm sticking with Sophie, best blader out of all of them :3
Madoka, I prefer her in Zero-G to MFB though :3.
I've only watched the first 5 episodes Tongue_out
I've only watched the first few as-well, but she seems much more muture... In a good way, i mean.
I like Mei Mei ^^ she is funny and a good Blader - Mei Mei rocks
Sophie, she and Madoka are the only competent female characters in Metal Fight Beyblade.
sophie because she is the best blader of all of em
(Nov. 14, 2012  3:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, I do think that there is no credible source that confirms that Mal is related to Madoka in any way ... Madoka is only nineteen years old basically, so she cannot have suddenly gotten a child or a sister in Zero-G.

She calls Madoka "shishou", which means "teacher" as a sign of respect. Mal obviously admires her a lot. I had no idea Madoka was 19 though. I thought she was 21, like Ginga. Is there a legitimate source which says she is that age?

Hikaru is the best. I like that light blue hair.
(Dec. 14, 2012  11:28 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: She calls Madoka "shishou", which means "teacher" as a sign of respect. Mal obviously admires her a lot. I had no idea Madoka was 19 though. I thought she was 21, like Ginga. Is there a legitimate source which says she is that age?

I have a legitimate source for Ginga's age, so I doubt that Madoka would be much older than him.
Modoka battled that one time on Blader Island (where gingka wished for a quadruple beef burger)
Maybe Ren Kurenai. Cuzzz, Well she's hot
This is for BEYBLADE.
Im surprised that no one has said Motti yet. Who doesn't like cat people?
I don't. #shotdown. But she's cool I guess.
(Dec. 26, 2012  8:06 PM)Bazooka Wrote: Im surprised that no one has said Motti yet. Who doesn't like cat people?

You're right. Motti for the win! Grin Meow.