[Product]  Berserker Byakko/Whiger 125S - Officially unreleased Zero-G Beyblade ...

"バーサーカーパイドラ125SF"

Anyone up for a Berserker Baidra 125SF?

EDIT: Before anyone asks, from the Japanese Wikipedia article for the series.
(Aug. 27, 2013  6:02 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: "バーサーカーパイドラ125SF"

Anyone up for a Berserker Baidra 125SF?

Huh?
I thought it was confirmed to be 125 S?

Either way, it's been confirmed Hasbro's is Byakko, that was probably the TT name, if it were to be released.
Not 100% sure on it's validity. It was written on the Japanese Wikipedia article for the series and pointed out to me by a friend of mine.

EDIT: It was never confirmed to be anything. Where did this "confirmation" of it being S come from? And you're right about Byakko; apparently that was the prototype name of the Bey that Takara-Tomy was creating, according to Takafumi Adachi.

EDIT 2: It being "Baidra" is quite...peculiar. Takafumi Adachi had previously hinted over Twitter to myself in May that the Bey was "Whiger". Hmm...
(Aug. 27, 2013  6:07 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Not 100% sure on it's validity. It was written on the Japanese Wikipedia article for the series and pointed out to me by a friend of mine.

EDIT: It was never confirmed to be anything. Where did this "confirmation" of it being S come from? And you're right about Byakko; apparently that was the prototype name of the Bey that Takara-Tomy was creating, according to Takafumi Adachi.

I'd didnt mean like "official" confirmation, I just meant a picture was posted that showed the S tip.

(Jun. 21, 2013  2:44 PM)Cannon Wrote: So, I watched Episode 24 (that's right?), but yeah - the Bottom is actually S, and not SF.

[Image: Berserker+Tiger.png]
Guys it's hasbro whos making it not TT anymore. They chose Byakko not Byadria or something like that
Takara-Tomy designed the molds for the Bey, not Hasbro. Hasbro are merely releasing it.

And, if you read my posts, Baidra would have been the name of Takara-Tomy's release of it and is the name of the Bey in the Japanese anime. Please ensure you know the details of releases as your comment wasn't really...smart?
Where's your proof that takara gave hasbro the molds?? Also, I'm taking that as an insult as well why Baidra? that name sounds serpent like
Once again, you haven't read my previous posts. I did say Takara-Tomy developed this Bey as a prototype before under the name "Byakko". Takafumi Adachi even confirmed Takara-Tomy had made the Bey but never released it.

What exactly says it has to sound like it's creature either? It's not a rule at all. It's common but definitely not a rule. Though, I recommend you read the romaji and notice how it's actually a name that does relate...

And I didn't mean offense. You didn't read previous posts and therefore made a comment that wasn't very intelligent at all.
yes I see your point, though when I have heard the dra suffix of most creatures I think serpent or dragon.

Dra seems to be what people use for most of the names of mythical creatures.

Think: DRAgon, hyDRA, DRAgoon L-DRAgo, DRAgonis
Well, to give you an example, B-Daman had a white tiger B-Daman named "Kreis=Raydra", which retains the same suffix. In all cases, I understand what you mean. It's just reading "dra" and thinking of words you've heard before.
Wait, I can totally confirm that, with my knowledge of things in Beyblade, TAKARA-TOMY surely had designed the mold already, but that whole "Baidra" being added on the Japanese Wikipedia might not mean anything at all ... Was one of the last DVDs released already ?
Yes, Volume 6 was just released.
I was right : never trust something you find on Wikipedia, even the Japanese version of it ... Apparently Berserker Byakko is called Berserker Whiger in the Japanese "dub".
I did say I wasn't 100% sure on the validity, and mentioned how Takafumi Adachi said Whiger a few months ago.

I'm glad the information Takafumi Adachi gave me all those months ago was right though. Much better than most names we've seen. Nice to finally have it public, rather than between myself, EdBoy3 and Kai-V; the amount of times I've almost said the name on here is just...argh...stress.
So, who is the idiot who wrote "Baidra" on the Japanese Wikipedia ... Usually Japanese people have more respect than that.

Yes, I know what you had told me, but I too could not mention it here hah, and considering how Adachi Takafumi has a possibility of being "kept out of the loop" since the manga was ended, both "Baidra" and "Whiger" were possible in their own ways, but "Baidra" was just really weird.
I won't deny Baidra was weird. I kept looking at it and trying to go "Baidra...Whidra...maybe that B could be a D...Whigra...swap some letters...Whigar...eh, close enough". Still wondering about the tip though...it really could be either of the two...I'd personally prefer to see SF rather than S, but that's just me.

Regardless, this is where editors put them. It was on the Vol. 6 release day, so it could've gone either way. Of course, there was no sources given so y'know.
I also would like SF over S because SF is good as a destabilizer and got some pretty good results for sway attack and this would be the first release in zero g that has a track shorter than 14.5 millimeter s.
(Aug. 30, 2013  5:02 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I won't deny Baidra was weird. I kept looking at it and trying to go "Baidra...Whidra...maybe that B could be a D...Whigra...swap some letters...Whigar...eh, close enough". Still wondering about the tip though...it really could be either of the two...I'd personally prefer to see SF rather than S, but that's just me.

Regardless, this is where editors put them. It was on the Vol. 6 release day, so it could've gone either way. Of course, there was no sources given so y'know.

Baidra really sounds like a bird, hah.

Also, just to confirm something else : the anime really does not say what the Track and Bottom are for certain, so unless Hasbro releases Berserker Byakko and gives it 125something, I doubt we will ever get a one-hundred-percent certain information.
Once upon a time, we could determine all this stuff on Madoka's laptop as it was written on there. Maru's laptop now? Completely useless.

But I agree. I do find it curious how Takafumi Adachi said that Whiger's wheel was called "Byakko" in it's prototype stages...wasn't aware they used prototype names...
Not sure if we know this already, but Hasbro's official website states that the Bey's owner's name is Baihu. I dont know if they changed that, but they didnt change alot of the other names either(Sakyo, Takanosuke, Yoshio and most everybody else all retain their original names).
(Sep. 03, 2013  6:14 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Not sure if we know this already, but Hasbro's official website states that the Bey's owner's name is Baihu. I dont know if they changed that, but they didnt change alot of the other names either(Sakyo, Takanosuke, Yoshio and most everybody else all retain their original names).

We know that. For anime information, we of course use the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum, where this has been said a week ago ...
Okay so the first episode of the lost episodes series aired and it included the beys name which is Berserker Byakko pronounced Bee-ak- O.

It's special move is called Fierce Tiger Blast. It involves the bey to light up with a blue Aura and have multiple shots of lightning. In the first lost episode however, Baihu used it to slice the Zero-G ( Cyclone) Stadium into 3 pieces.
Where did you watch it? Unless you have cable... (I don't)
Do you know of any links where we could watch it?

Thanks Smile
(Nov. 23, 2013  6:15 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Where did you watch it? Unless you have cable... (I don't)
Do you know of any links where we could watch it?

Thanks Smile

Its on cartoon Network and I think you can watch it online on their website.