1 Tie 8 out of 10 Beat Lynx won
Beat Lynx: 80% chance
Scythe: 20% chance

Vari Ares R145 R2F vs Beat Lynx 100RF
1 Ties 10 out of 10 Beat Lynx won
Beat Lynx: 100%
Vari Ares: 0%

Thats it!
The standard is 20 rounds of testimg. Also beat works best on gb145.
(Jan. 08, 2012  4:54 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: The standard is 20 rounds of testimg. Also beat works best on gb145.

in my opinion I dont think its good but its ur descision if its good or not but i just think its good with short tracks
20 rounds of testing is the standard, and what is with all the "AD145, 145, WD,D", "TH170 WD,CS,EDS" and " BD145 EDS,CS" What does that mean?

Also, no MF-H on basalt makes it significantly worse defensively.
(Jan. 08, 2012  5:19 PM)th!nk Wrote: 20 rounds of testing is the standard, and what is with all the "AD145, 145, WD,D" and "TH170 WD,CS,EDS"

What does that mean?

i used that on it
So you used 3 different tips over ten rounds and posted the results, which is like, 3 rounds with each.

Or, you got the same results against TH170CS and TH170WD, including ties?
(Jan. 08, 2012  5:19 PM)th!nk Wrote: 20 rounds of testing is the standard, and what is with all the "AD145, 145, WD,D", "TH170 WD,CS,EDS" and " BD145 EDS,CS" What does that mean?

Testing the different tracks and bottoms that fit those combos? Uncertain
See my previous post.

If he got exactly the same results, including draws, against Basalt TH170CS as he did WD, then he is doing something wrong.

If he only did ~3 rounds (on average) with each tip to make those 10 rounds, then that is not a relevant sample size for anything, ever.
(Jan. 08, 2012  5:24 PM)BlackWingAngel Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2012  5:19 PM)th!nk Wrote: 20 rounds of testing is the standard, and what is with all the "AD145, 145, WD,D", "TH170 WD,CS,EDS" and " BD145 EDS,CS" What does that mean?

Testing the different tracks and bottoms that fit those combos? Uncertain

yah Ad145 fit with 145 and D and WD are kinda alike so they are kinda the same but CS was hard but it was the same when i tested

(Jan. 08, 2012  5:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: See my previous post.

If he got exactly the same results, including draws, against Basalt TH170CS as he did WD, then he is doing something wrong.

If he only did ~3 rounds (on average) with each tip to make those 10 rounds, then that is not a relevant sample size for anything, ever.
srry then i will check again then now
D and WD perform very differently, as do 145 and AD145, you simply cannot group them together. CS isn't even remotely like WD or EDS.

How many rounds did you specifically do with Basalt Aquario TH170WD against Beat Lynx 100 RF, how many with CS, and how many with EDS?

Either way, 20 rounds is the minimum and you didn't use MF-H's on your defense combo's.

Also: For anyone reading this now, the tests in the OP originally stated Basalt Aquario TH170 WD,CS,EDS vs Beat Lynx 100RF, Scythe Kronos AD145, 145, WD,D vs Beat Lynx 100RF and Basalt Aquario BD145 EDS,CS vs Beat Lynx 100RF, with the same results as currently up.
@th!nk- I believe he means to say D/WD were more easier to KO than CS; and hence he grouped them together. Smile
About this combo, its a simple and highly predictable attempt at an LTAC. LTACs have been washed off the shore of the meta-game, and even if they do return, they make a cameo appearance. I doubt those results, tbh.
Basalt's grinding ability should kill it should it get underneath it. Otherwise, BD145 is there to handle most attacks. :\
Then he should not have combined them together, he has no results against them, and apparently he used WD on the TH170 combo according to the current OP, not CS. Same with Basalt BD145, he's put EDS there now, CS performs significantly better against attack. I want to know how many rounds he did with each to get tests, or what he actually tested.

Also, yeah, this combo is old, and not that great, it does not get anywhere near 70% on MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS, ever.
(Jan. 08, 2012  5:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: Then he should not have combined them together, he has no results against them, and apparently he used WD on the TH170 combo according to the current OP, not CS.

Also, yeah, this combo is old, and not that great.

thin kis right i am srry about it i just made a reference battle so i will update now
By the way, D is better than WD on TH170, and if anyone uses 170 height against a low attacker instead of, you know, the heights that put you out of contact range, it's their fault for losing. You should be testing against 220 height, not 170.

Furthermore, still no MF-H's on defense, still 10 rounds, and you still should not have included those misleading lists originally.

And again, 20 tests is the absolute minimum. 10 is not sufficient to prove anything.

Also, if the OP is the tests you actually did: you do not test attackers against stamina types, you test them against defense.

Seriously, did you, like, not read "Posting Test Results" or something? You've been here long enough to know better.
Jesse, Bennunes and I have been using this combo for months now only on 85/90. It's not new. Also, Eagle is the better cw since it has the exact same shape as the metal wheel, but adds to its slopes to create more upper attack. 85 can dig under BD145, a widely used part in this game, and lift it up to create a knock out.
Disagree with Eagle being the best, Dei. The tips of it's wings get in the way of the edges of beat in some situations, dampening the attack.
Whether anyone agrees or disagrees is irrelevant. This thread is about a combo that is not a new concept, is based on a less-than-optimal concept, and is not even presented in the mandatory format.

For this reason, I am closing this thread.