Battle B-Daman comeback?

I remember that I used to somewhat like this show back in the day, anyways why was it even canceled? It was fun so I hope it comes back
I still have my Battle B-Daman and bring them out to play every now and then. One thing didn't like about the 2nd season was that they changed the voice actors and I hate that because it kinds of ruins the memory of them and sometimes the new voices are annoying like some of the people from beyblade metal fusion, metal fight voices seem better and this is what I think.
aww bro i miss them i bought like a thousond of them ah i saw the new zero 2 system on ebay the ones that hasbro dident release
(Aug. 20, 2010  3:16 PM)FierceDragon45 Wrote: Yes. Fire Spirits got aired full here in the Philippines.

Back then, I was extremely addicted to B-Daman. My first B-Daman was Cobalt Saber Fire, because they used to release the toys waaaay before the airing of the anime. So in the first series, there were already Zero 2 B-Daman in stores. I was young, and thought that all navy blue b-daman were "Cobalt Saber!!!!!" and I ended up buying something I did not fully know and understand. Seriously; I called the Strike Shot a "Power Ball" back then because there was no anime to feed me info.

Afterwards, when Cartridge System was released. The first thing I bought was a complete set for Cobalt Blaster. Not a starter, but the complete set--complete with nearly all kinds of Strike Shot(except for Dark Drive Shot and the splitting strike shot), barrels and some sort of extender. Basically, A reshuffle set in BeySpeak. Then, I wasn't content. I bought 2 more barrels, 2 extenders, Rolling Feet, the rapid-firing cartridge thing. I do not remember all that I bought, but I DO remember that I bought ALL of the accesories released. In the end, I had this too-pumped-up, too-complicated piece of plastic that was very hard to operate. But it had output; the accesories didn't lie.

So what happened to my super, awesome, powerful, B-Daman?

I battled with it only ONCE, and thanks to my SUPER AWESOME skillz, I lost in the first round.
EPIC FAIL.

EDIT: I think I spent Php 4000 (something like $70) on this.

Picture if you still have
All it really is is some robot-shaped Marble shooting toy with customization options

Sure sound like i'd like it, but i never got into it...

however if the enw season picked up in America, i'd ask my fiancé what she thinks of it, and if she said she could see herself with one...i might get involved...but this is unlikely, she watched EP1 of Metal Fusion and imediately thought of me, but has yet to inqure a single question about the beyblade universe...so i doubt she'd get into B-daman.

still though, as chessy as it sounded it's an old skewl hobby so for that sake i may start a collection who knows?
(when i say old skewl i refer to beybalde's old skewl they came out about the same time...IIRC)
(Aug. 28, 2010  8:44 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'd hardly count 2002 "old school".
likei said, it was refering to the old skewl of beyblade

gotta understand this was seven/eight years ago, heck, the means anyone i was in HS with even as a senior has graduated or DO'ed, meaning it's acompeltely new wave of kids in younger scholling
---i was an 8th grader when b-da and Beyblade were 'new' and 'fresh', and for me, when something is new and fresh, that's it's old-skewl age

"old school" for me is like 50's pink Cadillac
(hence the spelling "skewl")
This is the new B-Daman; Cross Fight B- Daman.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...h-in-japan

This is the site. I'm not digging the Penguin Design. There's a B-Ta 1 Go arcade machine, and a B-point card.
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/b-daman/index.html

EDIT: Oops, beaten. Didn't see. First link's a new resource, tho.
what the heck were they thinking i mean come on penugins out of all of the other animals there are they chose penguins why not just stick with the original base idea but nooooooooooooo they just had to go with penguins i mean what the heck
They simply decided to mix the famous CoroCoro series Pengin with B-Daman, which is also advertised in CoroCoro.
oh i coudnt really figure out any of the details because the sight is in japanese i havent yet learned that language altough i am planning to but still b daman used to be cooler than that i think they kind of ruined it
(Sep. 06, 2010  3:22 AM)Ldragos Roar Wrote: what the heck were they thinking i mean come on penugins out of all of the other animals there are they chose penguins why not just stick with the original base idea but nooooooooooooo they just had to go with penguins i mean what the heck

Couldn't agree more, they go from cool stuff like bulls, ravens AND A PAIR OF TWIN DRAGONS THAT COMBINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to penguins.
b daman used to be so cool like revolver hades he was my favorite but now they mixed in penguins and basiclley pressed the self destuct button for any body who wants to sell them in north america in japan it might be okay but not here
Don't talk smack about Penguins. They're awesome.
yah penguins are okay but not when they are mixed with b daman
(Sep. 06, 2010  5:43 PM)Ldragos Roar Wrote: yah penguins are okay but not when they are mixed with b daman

What TT should be doing is making them spit out vibrantly coloured fish shaped marbles. Then all would be good.
What they could have done was make the heads resemble skulls. Like, a Cybernetic skull.
i remember Bdaman. it had a sad and quick demise though...miss the classic bdamon. these new ones look ok, but i am not loving them and they seem like an overkill. thanks but no thanks TT. ill skip the penguins and keep my nostalgia about the original Bdamon
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:54 AM)Leonwind Wrote: i remember Bdaman. it had a sad and quick demise though...miss the classic bdamon. these new ones look ok, but i am not loving them and they seem like an overkill. thanks but no thanks TT. ill skip the penguins and keep my nostalgia about the original Bdamon

Yeah, the new ones are a bit naff, try checking out crash B-Daman though, they rock!!!

BTW, the joints on the front of them are like the zero system ones, hopefully this means I can use that sweet barrel attatchment, without having to attatch it to a penguin.
i remember these like a couple months later in a doller blitze in mississauga so many japaneese b-daman *real!* where there but it was like 2bucks i think
I really hate how the CrossFire B-Daman took up half of the Beyblade display at Jusco -.-
I've seen them, they don't seem so fun unless you're playing with more than one person though.
cool, people still play B-Daman. i have them but i only have one spring so i can't use more than one at a time. i have downloaded, on a emulator, the fire spirit game. good game.
I'd have been much happier if they used lions or, even better, DRAGONS instead.

P.S.: I'm working on the photos. Just waiting for someone who can to put the camera pics into the PC.
This was going to be a hit but they cancelled the english dub of b-daman fire spirits on cartoon network by episode 26 and if they didnt cancel it by now they would be selling crash b-daman in shops and loads of people would be playing with them
Unhappy it sucks that they cancelled it.
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:54 PM)jakhar5 Wrote: This was going to be a hit but they cancelled the english dub of b-daman fire spirits on cartoon network by episode 26 and if they didnt cancel it by now they would be selling crash b-daman in shops and loads of people would be playing with them
Unhappy it sucks that they cancelled it.

They cancel things for good reasons, not for nothing. For instance, perhaps it was really not popular enough.