BEYDAYS 2010! - May 29th and 30th

Hey World Beybladers!

Since our Beypoint System relaunch, I'm sure many of you are itching to get some battles under your belt and points in the bag! Well, luckily for you, we're announcing the celebration of BeyDays 2010!

On the 29th May we'll be having events in: And on the very next day, there is another event!
WBO is truly going global!

And to commemorate such an event, attendants will also receive the super cool BeyDays 2010 Face of Days! [Image: beydays.png]

Additionally, as part of BeyDays this year, we'll be doing a tournament entry extra exclusive event!

[Image: beylotto.png]

Everyone who enters a BeyDays tournament anywhere in the world will be given a number, and will be put in to an exclusive lottery draw!

What are the wonderful prizes I hear you ask?

No matter how skilled you are, BeyDays gives everyone a chance to win!
So make sure to enter a tournament near you, for the chance to win not just tournament prizes, but these ultra special prizes as well!

Also, small changes have been made to the Standard and Universal Rules, now at Release 2.1.
  • Dragon/Neo-Dragon Winders are now permitted for use with MFB Right Launchers.
We’ve also decided that the Hasbro Pegasis Thunder Whip Stadium is not suitable for competitive play, so it is not legal for Standard Play.

That’s pretty much all for us, so we’ll leave you to get ready for BeyDays 2010!
Whenever this time of year comes around I remember BND! and regret not being able to attend the year's event. Have fun guys.
question?

how is there a first place to 14 if this is a random lotto?

But thanks, will be looking forward to this as well with beypoints and "Quest for Quetz" Smile
(May. 27, 2010  5:28 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Whenever this time of year comes around I remember BND! and regret not being able to attend the year's event. Have fun guys.

Try coming up for one of our tournaments in the summer, then. Smile

Pockyx3 Wrote:question?

how is there a first place to 14 if this is a random lotto?

Fourteen random Bladers are selected. First place will be the first number drawn, then second to fourth for Face Booster DIAMOND, and so on.
Man, this is awesome, I know get something for just going into a tournament and yet on top of that I have a small but nice chance of winning Burn Pisces which I would love to have. Cute

Bey day is going to Rock!
*Here comes Ash whos never won anything decent before*

I'm so gonna win. Great news WBO.
Yay! Rawr prays for burn pisces!(I am a Pisces Tongue_out)
good stuff.
saddly wont be able to take part in beyday ): (hopefully will next year)
best of luck everyone and have fun Grin
Happy Beydays everyone! Good luck to all participants!
Happy Beyday everyone. Im so excited I might collapse o.O
Happy BeyDays!
I'm stoked for all the bey action today.

Tomorrow is officially Bey-Hangover day for me.
True. LOL can't wait.
When will the random draw be done? I wasn't given a number upon registering during BRC, so I assume it will be based off the names given from WBO attendees?
(May. 30, 2010  9:52 PM)RaitonLDragon Wrote: When will the random draw be done? I wasn't given a number upon registering during BRC, so I assume it will be based off the names given from WBO attendees?

Whenever everything else regarding the tournaments has been taken care of. Yeah, that is likely how we're going to do it. Make one big list of all attendees, then assign them the number and do the lottery.
This is a great idea, i hope people who really deserve it win something
(Jun. 02, 2010  12:10 AM)brydan5454 Wrote: hi i am new how do you battle
Read the previous announcement. Basically you just meet people and beyblade ...
Hey do you guys ever think you'll have a tourney in USA
(Jun. 03, 2010  12:01 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: Hey do you guys ever think you'll have a tourney in USA

WBO staff do not have to be the ones to organize and run tournaments. Any member who has their tournament approved by the WBO committee can host a tournament. So if someone decides to take the initiative and organize a tournament somewhere in the US, then there will be a tournament in the US.