BEY EASTER EGG HUNT BEGINS!

(Apr. 12, 2009  11:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No hints! If other people found them you can too. If you didn't notice it yet, you probably weren't on the right page, so keep looking for pages you haven't checked yet!

No posts!
No profiles!
Not in the wiki!

Good luck!

....Last 10 minutes I have been searching on beywiki..I need to pay more attention to the first post XD
also: so if those are the only restrictions,can it be in sections (like in the news section but not in a thread)
I have had a feeling where it is for a long time and I got the idea from one of the others but every time i look there I can't see it, there must be something I am missing.
If you can't see it - I doubt it's there

Quote:It's not obvious, but it's not hidden either. The egg is in plain site; getting to where it is is the hard part.
I haven't looked for hours like other members, but I can honestly not find the last two; and I have looked in some pretty obscure, hard to get to places.

I can't wait to find out where they all are!

edit: Found Sagittario!
(Apr. 12, 2009  11:51 PM)Kei Wrote: I haven't looked for hours like other members, but I can honestly not find the last two; and I have looked in some pretty obscure, hard to get to places.

I can't wait to find out where they all are!

edit: Found Sagittario!

Wow thats the only one I couldn't found and the other three only cost me three minutes whereas the time I spent for Sagitarrio has already exceeded half an hour, good luck to anyone who's still on the hunt Wink
I've found Leone, Pegasis, and Sagittario. If everyone is having no trouble finding Bull, I must be blind or something Lips_sealed
(Apr. 12, 2009  11:59 PM)Kei Wrote: I've found Leone, Pegasis, and Sagittario. If everyone is having no trouble finding Bull, I must be blind or something Lips_sealed

Actually, that was the one I couldn't find either.
Bull..has to be the second easiest to find.In my opinion
I have checked everywhere...can it be inside forum sections (like not in a thread but somewhere on the page where all the threads are,I asked this question before and got no answer)
(Apr. 13, 2009  12:19 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I have checked everywhere...can it be inside forum sections (like not in a thread but somewhere on the page where all the threads are,I asked this question before and got no answer)

It's possible.
So is the event still on? I fell asleep whilst I was waiting
I just watched a movie and expected to come back to see everyone saying how they found all 4... but only 3 people have found them all and 1 since i left XD

EDIT: I FOUND THE LEO EGG!!! Grin I am very proud of myself
lol glad to see its still going. I was afraid I wouldnt get back in time.

P.S. if you see alot of spelling mistakes for the next week or so its because everything is very blurry for me
I've been here for 7 hours now trying to find them and most of that time is for one of them that I still can't find, maybe I'm not suppose to find it or I am so rubbish I go off the scale.
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:01 AM)Shadow Wrote: lol glad to see its still going. I was afraid I wouldnt get back in time.

P.S. if you see alot of spelling mistakes for the next week or so its because everything is very blurry for me

Yeah, there's still 3 more spots left.
I'm assuming everything went well? Smile

And Congrats Hero lol Joyful_2
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:03 AM)Aqua Wrote: Yeah, there's still 3 more spots left.
I'm assuming everything went well? Smile

ya I'm so glad it did but I'm going to have a bad scar lol the metal had pushed its way in so far that they had to cut into the skin near my eye and pull it out so they didnt have to risk the eye
Glad to hear things went well Shadow, sucks about the scar though. Unhappy

I'm honestly surprised that we haven't gotten all the 'spots' filled from this. I would have thought by now, more people would have all 4 eggs.
By the way - When does this end ???
lol I'm doing my best to find them Tongue_out its alittle hard to see though lol but meh oh well
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:17 AM)Crimson Wrote: Glad to hear things went well Shadow, sucks about the scar though. Unhappy

I'm honestly surprised that we haven't gotten all the 'spots' filled from this. I would have thought by now, more people would have all 4 eggs.

Same, I thought that all the spots would've been filled within the first 20min of the face egg hunt starting.... Confused
Just found Pegasis Smile
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:24 AM)Hero Wrote: Just found Pegasis Smile

It's so hard for me not to give you hints. XD
But good job.
I said I quit but I was lying, lol. I can't stop looking, though, I just keep checking the same places over and over again.
Well Its official I quit,Sagittario is just to darn hard.Unless I find a place I havent searched yet (which is nearly impossible I searched everywhere)