- Beydeck Case

S130 = Shield.
MB = Metal Ball.

Further images:
[Image: bb86.jpg]
[Image: bb861.jpg]
[Image: bb8612.jpg]
(credit to EpicBored for images)

As more details arrive, this post will be edited.
I'm kind of glad I didn't splurge on Cyber Pegasis and Counter Leone now, and happy to see the release of a Metal Ball bottom.

EDIT: Oh, and as a pre-emptive measure: Please do not speculate on what S130 stands for. You aren't likely to get it, and it needlessly clutters up the thread.
These recolors look awesome.
But it's sure crazy how some people can get the products so early. :\
It's really cool that we get a metal ball tip now and the recolor of poison looks sweet!
(Jul. 11, 2010  12:44 PM)Xeno Wrote: It's really cool that we get a metal ball tip now and the recolor of poison looks sweet!
Even though it is most likely that MB will be Metal Ball, I think it is good to keep in mind that the information is not 100% confirmed yet.
I was not expecting new parts in this set ... By the way, the name of BB-86 is not "Reshuffle Set", it is currently tentative as "new Beyblade Deck Set".
Counter is 145 D
cyber is 105 rf
according to the hk website[/b]
(Jul. 11, 2010  2:01 PM)epicbored Wrote: Counter is 145 D
cyber is 105 rf
according to the hk website[/b]
Thanks for the update, epicbored!Joyful_2
Finally a Metal Ball bottom! S130 also looks pretty nice.
Yes! Another RF!!!!
But 105 and 145.....meh.
D is also a good get for stamina.
It says S130 will be the widest track after released.
(Jul. 11, 2010  4:21 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: It says S130 will be the widest track after released.

Hmm, that's gonna be pretty huge, seeing how wide H145 is.
...I can't really tell,but S130 could have free spinning, which could go either way performance-wise.

If Metal Ball is as wide as WB, then it could potentially shift the metagame, if at least slightly.
and s130 can be bigger than the metal wheel of smaller beyblades
(Jul. 11, 2010  6:08 PM)s200401150 Wrote: and s130 can be bigger than the metal wheel of smaller beyblades

How ... ? You can clearly see it is smaller than Poison in the OP, and all Wheels are pretty much the same size.

http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1058814...82336.html

Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set, I believe.
Is it just me or does the outer part of S130 seem like metal to you?
I feel S130 is going to perform like H145, based on its design. I can't wait for the Metal Ball Bottom though.
(Jul. 11, 2010  4:44 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Hmm, that's gonna be pretty huge, seeing how wide H145 is.

If it really is bigger than H145, it will probably be an extremely minute increase in diameter. I can't see it actually being bigger than any Metal Wheel.

(Jul. 11, 2010  4:57 PM)BlackAce Wrote: If Metal Ball is as wide as WB, then it could potentially shift the metagame, if at least slightly.

Don't get too excited. Metal of course has less friction with the stadium floor, and as a Defense type, plastic or rubber would be a more ideal choice. But even then, the weight should be put into consideration as well. Should be interesting to see how much it weighs.
(Jul. 11, 2010  10:57 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: happy to see the release of a Metal Ball bottom.

Carp you TT weight limit.
This track is called "Shield 130" (シールド 130).
Thanks for the update, epicbored!
Oh man, this set looks absolutely awesome.
That Aquario is a great colour (even if it's still blue)
Shield 130 looks really interesting, Metal Ball FINALLY.

I'm pretty much loving everything about it. Smile
It feels so odd that they've chosen to put Escolpio and Aquario on Counter and Cyber haha.
@ Mc Frown:TT rules are for chumps.
I really hope it comes with another Beylauncher...