Poll: Will you be attending?

Yes
25.00%
No
58.33%
Maybe
16.67%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
U two need to stop spamming this thread. This is strictly about his shop and selling thread and nothing else, leave it chats to PM's please
Hmm, just a sidenote my Items won't ship until January :L
I want to know if anybodies interested in Round Shell MS. PM offers. Its NIB
Whoah carp, someones offering $200 CAD include shipping, I told him no shipping included, waiting for his reply... :L
I think everyone agrees with me on the fact that you can't be good at beyblade if you don't spend much on accessories (and don't have beyspirit of course) etc, so spend citizens, spend to your hearts content ^^
Littlechipz you REALLY need to stop talking to yourself.
littlechipz, on the OP, don't you mean Pegasis 105F? For the Metal System Pegasis.
Oh carp. I'll fix it... Nano, its practically just bumping it, but with content and updates. seriously :L
(Dec. 13, 2010  7:39 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Oh carp. I'll fix it... Nano, its practically just bumping it, but with content and updates. seriously :L

Oh I see. Good idea
Indeed. Just wanted to let everyone know, the HMS Grip is the custommize. I'm unsure of its colour. I will check Uncertain
Hmm, I'm a kid, haha. Anyway yeah I saw it, check your inbox...
KK, Updated the OP. MAYBE ~ If I get enough offers I will sell those and the Blue Dranzer MF is in horrible condition Tongue_out Like practically dead ^^
Dude what's happening with the grip cause you won't reply to my messages?
has anyone bought from this guy before? any reviews?
KK, anybody care for a red dems? because i can get that...

also, sorry for not replying to your pms guys, its been pretty hard now, with y holiday and all...
Why haven't u responded to my PM regarding crystal driger? I sent it like a month ago. Cuz I could trade a gravity Perseus nib for it
Reason above. I just got a lot of beys, not trading anymore, sorry...
i will send you a pm about the red dems now
im bringing up mythic l drago's topic. has anyone ever bought from this guy before and is he trusted?
Dont take my word fr it o_0 *SARCASM*

Omega has purchased Ray Gil 100RSF Booster from me

Jack+L-Drago ~ Im coming to drop off Beylauncher L and Beylauncher tomorrow

Of course, these are both MFB, beleive what you want to beleive, and PM them if youd like, but the same applies to ally my items:

You pay by paypal

That way, you can open up a ispute

Or if you live in AUstralia, you can pay on delivery Uncertain

Hope that clears some things up...
Updated with my new wares, feel free to PM me.

Australian residents preferred...
pmed you please reply ultrablader9