[Product]  BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF

Great videos japbeyblader! Grin
(Mar. 30, 2009  11:06 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Great videos japbeyblader! Grin
thank you more are coming too.

And to Giga storm pegasis is faster but i had to launch a bit softer to try and get the flower movement pattern working without it flying out the stadium
(Mar. 31, 2009  1:15 AM)TehAlex Wrote: great videos japbeyblader

just a random question Are you a girl? o.o

he's a guy.
Questions about peoples' gender should be directed to PM from now on.
Ive already got one of the Metal Fight Beyblades MFB
(Apr. 01, 2009  2:47 AM)ethan Wrote: Ive already got one of the Metal Fight Beyblades MFB

This has nothing to do with this topic. Please don't post if you don't have anything relevant to say.
(Apr. 01, 2009  2:47 AM)ethan Wrote: Ive already got one of the Metal Fight Beyblades MFB

Unless you are saying you got a Storm Pegasis, this isn't really the right place to post this. Please read the rules about posting. It can keep you from getting on some people's unpleasant side. Tongue_out_wink

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Community-Rules

Edit: beaten
Does anyone know of an online store with Storm Pegasus still in stock?
(Apr. 03, 2009  7:42 PM)jsc Wrote: Does anyone know of an online store with Storm Pegasus still in stock?

Not really bud; you're gonna have to wait like everyone elseWink

On a side note, I actually don't want Japan-Toys to get their stock for at least a week. I just got some unexpected coin from relatives and I just made a transfer from my bank account to my paypal. That takes about a week. Once that has gone through, I'm ready to pounce at the opportunity.

If they fill up their stock out before then, odds are they will fly off the shelves, and I would need to wait for the next shipment.
I know of some shops that seem to still have Storm Pegasis 105RF in stock, like e-yamashiroya.com ... You would have to see whether it is easy for you to order there or not.
^That should be posted in the "Stores With Beyblades Still In Stock" thread.
I wouldn't expect Japan Toys to get any more stock until Flame Sagittario comes out.
(Apr. 03, 2009  11:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wouldn't expect Japan Toys to get any more stock until Flame Sagittario comes out.

After they responded to an email of mine I asked when they planned on restocking on those items (this was like Tuesday) and they still haven`t responded.
It looks harder than MS and MS UV, but I think most of us had already ascertained that. It's more like MWGC.
Yeah, this is just the clearest photo I've seen of the tip so far. The tip is really wide, and movies moderately fast, so I think comparatively, it should do better than MWGC did. Of course if the same tip was released with MSUV's rubber, it's performance would be ridiculously better; Maybe unnecessarily so.
If a softer rubber is faster and more powerful, they might not want to release it first. Pace themselves, since it is still a relatively new series, and have something for the next version of pegasis. This seems to be enough of a game breaker now; no need to up the ante until other blades have improved.
I'm no expert on rubber, but wouldn't the rubber wear down too fast if it was soft rubber like in DGMS/UV because of MFB being heavier than HMS? I think the weight would create more downward force and wear the tip down faster.

I haven't done any calculations or anything, but it's just a guess to why they used harder rubber.
(Apr. 04, 2009  11:41 PM)Commie Wrote: I'm no expert on rubber, but wouldn't the rubber wear down too fast if it was soft rubber like in DGMS/UV because of MFB being heavier than HMS? I think the weight would create more downward force and wear the tip down faster.

I haven't done any calculations or anything, but it's just a guess to why they used harder rubber.

I've found that the harder rubber tends to lose its shape faster than the softer rubber. Obviously this is anecdotal, but I don't think it will help things at all. I imagine it's more of a gameplay or safety issue.
Why isnt the rubber flat? There seems to be a dip in the center of the rubber...
(Apr. 06, 2009  12:20 AM)jsc Wrote: Why isnt the rubber flat? There seems to be a dip in the center of the rubber...

Because it was designed that way, probably to increase survival.
(Apr. 06, 2009  12:20 AM)jsc Wrote: Why isnt the rubber flat? There seems to be a dip in the center of the rubber...

It's mostly flat.
It will be faster though if there's a dent in the centre. Less friction, more speed.
(Apr. 06, 2009  12:25 AM)Aqua Wrote: Less friction, more speed.

Then why is rubber flat faster than metal flat?