BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 19 2012 10:31 PM by Annoying-Fork.)
To me it looks like a deformed Inferno, but then again this is just a perspective effect.

EDIT:

Okay, yeah, cool. Sorry if that obviously wasn't clear enough to me, which it is....

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Jan 19 2012 10:24 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #532 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

Sagittario heavily inspired Flame, and Inferno is obviously heavily inspired from Sagittario, so what were you expecting. It is as if we have three identical Wheels ...

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jan 19 2012 10:27 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
LeonTempest

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 19 2012 10:39 PM by LeonTempest.)
Not impressed by this at all. A very unoriginal, uninspired design. Its lack of any physical appeal better be made up for the fact that it preforms well, but I doubt it. Especialy after all the hype around this too...I will put money on seeing this bey include a Sharp 4D tip of somekind, that will defy all expectations, and be even worse than the current 4D bottoms...and being that this appears to be flame-like wheels stacked on top of eachother...well there is your possible mode change folks...

Kenta: Um, exuse me, Takara-TOMY? I want to grow up to finnaly become a strong blader and meaningful character in the anime, so why does my new bey look like this? What should I do?

TT: Cry about it, like you always do.

I am mostly gonna be in the Off Topic Forums now. Always looking to have constructive conversations about anime, manga, cartoons, and games. Grin
Jan 19 2012 10:38 PM
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 19 2012 10:46 PM by Annoying-Fork.)
If I recall correctly Kenta is an obnoxious whiner. This Beyblade is his pacifier.

Heck I cannot wait to see a likely-ambitious 4D Bottom/Track and Tip.

That said, it's funny how people call a Beyblade's design "disappointing" but when some miracle happens all of the sudden it doesn't matter.... =/

Click on this for joy!
Jan 19 2012 10:40 PM
LeonTempest

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 19 2012 10:47 PM by LeonTempest.)
In the end, preformance is all that matters. Some argue that "fun" comes 1st, but those would be people like Kenta.

While I am kidding if course, fun is important too, if this ends up doing poorly, alot of Kenta's will whine about it, I am sure. That said, dont be suprised when this bey is worse than Inferno...

Of course if I am wrong (dont think so) then I recant my statement.

I am mostly gonna be in the Off Topic Forums now. Always looking to have constructive conversations about anime, manga, cartoons, and games. Grin
Jan 19 2012 10:46 PM
xSora10

Studious
Anniversary Face 2012Bull Face

Well, I'm certainly hoping this won't be completely useless, if any part would be useless at all.

Who knows, Takara-Tomy may just surprise us.

Now I'm kinda glad I didn't pre-order 4 of these..

[Image: 344e0xf.png]
[Pyro]

Absolutely Flawless
BeyRank: #90 (1,335)
DJ FaceCapricorne FaceFace of Days IIIGemios FaceEmerald FaceRose Gold FaceSapphire FaceFace of Revolution

being that its two flame wheels stacked in a cross formation by the arrow tip on the MW for a "normal mode", i would assume that one could line up the tips making the main weight focus in 2 points rather than four. if so one could make killer defense combos if gb145 and Quetz. CW lines up properly in the "double arrow tip mode", just slap a MF-H and a calm CS on the hypothetical combo and BAM!

"That's Debatable"
[Image: gqmmm.gif]
TEAM KIRIN DESTROYERS
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

Come on, you all want to see a gimmick where you push the Face or an impact activates the rejection of that lower frame, like actual arrows. What is TAKARA-TOMY waiting for.

ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jan 19 2012 10:49 PM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

(Jan 19 2012 10:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  Come on, you all want to see a gimmick where you push the Face or an impact activates the rejection of that lower frame, like actual arrows. What is TAKARA-TOMY waiting for.

"You all want to see stealth battlers"?

Hm...

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Jan 19 2012 11:01 PM
xSora10

Studious
Anniversary Face 2012Bull Face

Well, not me...we just want a gimmick that's actually useful..

Stealth Battlers Takara style? No thank you. I do hope the gimmick is useful, though..

[Image: 344e0xf.png]
Jan 19 2012 11:03 PM
LeonTempest

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Antique Face

I will say this, IF, and only IF, this bey has a part/gimmick with a concept based around a bow and arrow, then I may possibly be impressed.

Dang, thanks Kai-V. Now I set my expectations to a point this bey may never live up to, haha. If you are right though, and this bey has an arrow based gimmick that is useful, I will pm you a cookie.

Jan 19 2012 11:05 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
(This post was last modified: Jan 20 2012 01:29 AM by Kai-V.)
But it makes sense for Sagittario ... Leone separating in two, Pegasis doing whatever, Kerbecs coming out with razors barely make sense.

But seriously, I hope it is not just a rotation mode change, I was really expecting more inventive mode changes when they announced 4D. Almost all the mode changes involve that now ...

ベイブレード
Jan 20 2012 01:27 AM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

Pegasis jumping, Kerbecs having a pointed method of attack make sense... the Basalt one is the one that thematically confuses me most.

Hopefully this wheel is more than just eye candy, though. I like the way it looks, but not enough to buy it on that alone, I think... from what I can see, at least.

Some manner of Octopus.
Jan 20 2012 01:28 AM
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ
BeyRank: #378 (1,156)
Antique FaceDJ FaceAmber FaceAnubis FaceWolborg FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAlexandrite Face

Ain't nothin' like a heavier Flame Metal Wheel!

The last thing we need is for something like this to reignite the idea that "Destabilizers" are actually a thing..

I can only hope for the gimmick to be useful.. or at least very, very fun.

[Image: dansignature21.gif]
shout out 2 kai-v
Jan 20 2012 01:45 AM
Lynxx

HYDRO PUMP!!!
(This post was last modified: Jan 20 2012 01:50 AM by Lynxx.)
Looks like no PC Frame? I wonder how it'll mode change cause the MW looks stuck together... O.o

[Image: lnxx.jpg]

Credits go to NaLu for the epic sig and avatar!!!!! Click the spoiler to go to his sig shop.

Jan 20 2012 01:48 AM
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ
BeyRank: #378 (1,156)
Antique FaceDJ FaceAmber FaceAnubis FaceWolborg FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAlexandrite Face

Flipping the Metal Wheel..?
It has been done before, I don't see why you're surprised?

[Image: dansignature21.gif]
shout out 2 kai-v
Jan 20 2012 01:50 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

But admit it, Dark Bull had its own Horn 145, and Flame Sagittario got Claw 145 while Sagittario has nothing to do with claws ... I want TAKARA-TOMY to try something with arrows for a Track ...

ベイブレード
Jan 20 2012 01:53 AM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!

Honestly, I wish they'd stop with the "flip it over" switch... come up with some convoluted hinge system already, gosh!

Even if it is totally unfeasible!

Some manner of Octopus.
Jan 20 2012 01:53 AM
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face

Guys, this could have a similar mode switch gimmick to Diablo for all we know.

Who confirmed that there isn't or is a "Manual Switch" engaged to the metal frame? I.E. Twisting it until it "clicks" into position.

Click on this for joy!
Jan 20 2012 02:03 AM
Lynxx

HYDRO PUMP!!!

Yeah arrows would be nice. Maybe when the Bey slows down arrows protrude out?? Hahaha.
It would be pointless, unless they make the track height like 230.....

[Image: lnxx.jpg]

Credits go to NaLu for the epic sig and avatar!!!!! Click the spoiler to go to his sig shop.

Jan 20 2012 02:14 AM