B:D Discussion

Got Phantom Orion in yesterday.

Aside from battle scenario, alternate objective is to see whether the 7min advertised is REALLY legit or not.

Points to consider:
1) Various MW will be used for solo spin time first.
2) Bearings are fresh. These may take time to fully break in, but given that I only have 2 B:D to play with for now, we'll just test what we could.

Now for the results (time): (Tests are done in chronological order)

From InfiniteLibra

From Arupaeo

From BBS:

Battle tests:
Due to the B:D possibly not breaking in and severe time constraint, only 10 rounds were conducted. Tests WILL be redone again once the B:D are have broken in as results should be fairly different.

Edit: All tests were done with bey launchers and by 2 people with rotation. Karabiner grips were used mostly.

From BBS
Well I think some battles would be nice , since there is barely anything here hopefully you can get some tests up soon.
(Sep. 21, 2011  8:43 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Well I think some battles would be nice , since there is barely anything here hopefully you can get some tests up soon.
Formal tests results will be posted on soon. All we have are informal ones at the moment which doesnt really sum to much.
does this really mean the TT video was kinda fake?
or maybe the bearings on theres were broken in already?
anyway nice results
hope to see battles some time in the future
Probably tuned/season if that was the case if its real. Or they just have very strong hands =|
I'm pretty sure there are different molds of the bottom, making the results vary. I think it is caused by rattling in the bottom making it lose stamina.
Why would there be different molds? If its anything it more of manufacturing differences. I dont believe TT would intentionally release something drastically different in each box.

As for the default configuration of Phantom Orion, I have several reports of an average of 4 ~ 5 min mark from other users.
Yea, that's sort of what I meant that the times would vary on whether you got a good one or a dodgy one.
First requests:

Scythe Rex B : D vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS (Calm CS)
Scythe Rex B : D vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS (Calm CS)

Edit: Scythe in stamina mode please, and launched first. If 2 people test, alternate the beys please. Thanks
(Sep. 21, 2011  9:39 AM)Uwik Wrote: First requests:

Scythe Rex B : D vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS (Calm CS)
Scythe Rex B : D vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS (Calm CS)

Edit: Scythe in stamina mode please, and launched first. If 2 people test, alternate the beys please. Thanks

Why Rex?
Just a hunch.. They released it in the strongest set.. It should have a function. Basalt takes defense, Blitz takes attack. Nightmare, we all know is just average. UW145, EWD is just OK. Which leaves only Rex.
Rex actually looks like a fairly good clear wheel but you should also do the tests with more used clear wheel (Bull etc.)
(Sep. 21, 2011  9:59 AM)Uwik Wrote: Just a hunch.. They released it in the strongest set.. It should have a function. Basalt takes defense, Blitz takes attack. Nightmare, we all know is just average. UW145, EWD is just OK. Which leaves only Rex.

Yeah, I guess. Like when BeyCenter did Blitz Rex 85 R2F
I really doubt the part when the bottom of the 4d bottom (the free spinnig one) stops and the above still spinning can last as long as the one it TT vids did (1min). I supposed because we test on an attack Stadium and they test on the Wide Square one, .may be?
Yes, I agree with Tyler Le. The angles of the stadia are different, and this can affect the movement. How about Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
How many tests did you do for the solospin times? You might want to trial each combo a bit more to get better results.
And yeah we need battle tests. I want to see how this thing does.
tut tut i didnt expect scythe and basalt to go like that Speechless BGrin seems rather unpredictable. Some battles WOULD have been nice i want to see if phantom and BGrin can take hits- it would completely defeat the purpose if they both got knocked out the instant they enter...
You seriously cannot expect molds when it has been released not even a month ago. Especially molds for the Bottom.
wow, there were many people lie to me, they said scythe cancer BGrin was have powerful stamina then phantom orion, i don't know, who must i believe?
Believe in yourself. Test it yourself.
So true Uwik, So true, BTW, when are you gonna get the Orions? once Nitro gets them, its 3 for me Grin
(Sep. 21, 2011  3:22 PM)Prasetyo Wibowo Wrote: wow, there were many people lie to me, they said scythe cancer BGrin was have powerful stamina then phantom orion, i don't know, who must i believe?

Erm solo spin time isn't a perfect indication of how they do in battle so it's not been properly disproven yet.
(Sep. 21, 2011  3:56 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Erm solo spin time isn't a perfect indication of how they do in battle so it's not been properly disproven yet.

QFT.

If the post is on schedule, I should be getting mine late next week. I can help with some testings.
I know its pretty time consuming, but I would recommend having atleast 3 of each of the solo spin times.

Also, what launcher are you using?
Sigh, not looking good for B: D............. Please let it be good on Destroy and Meteo.............................. oh well, gotta wait till next week or so to get them orions