[Product]  B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault

If it lasts as long as a Valkyrie layer then I am seriously gonna mail it back to Takara with a letter that I would not be allowed to post here.
(Sep. 22, 2015  12:25 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Bey Brad. Thank god we have someone looking for actual reasons this would have been done.

Wow, thank you. Thank your god someone is actually looking for the shot of the box which shows the materials used in this toy :

[Image: WVQmgpS.jpg]

This clearly says that the Layer only has PC, polycarbonate, whereas it is the Driver that has two kinds of plastics : polycarbonate and POM.

My mood is super down, but your comment did not come out as fine to me ...
Well, polycarbonate comes in many different kinds (as evidenced by the two very different kinds of polycarbonate used in the Layer), but yeah, I am just trying to figure things out as best as I can like anyone else ^^; There's no guarantees. I just hadn't considered it could be painted because there's never been a painted plastic and it never occurred to me that they would do so.
Maybe they replaced it with the same material and stronger teeth though. Don't ruin it for me yet Kai-V!!!! Haha jk. Seriously thanks for posting that. Bad news though Crying
edit: Oh yeah, never thoguht of that, I guess it could be the same material but a different consistancy. Hope is still alive!
It does seem really weird that the teeth are a different color. Why would they do that if they didn't replace them? It's not like that with any other layer. I can't believe they didn't change the shape at all though. That really irritates me
actually the bey is exactly the same as the original picture
the only thing that make it looked a bit more orange was that it was on a Fire Orange background which make the Gold color looks a bit more orange.

Coz on the pics it 's really Gold not orange
What about the teeth? Are they the same as Valkyrie or are they better?
I havent opened it, which I will keep in my collection
if get a 2nd one, might use it or sell it
and if get a 3rd one might use it or sell it depending of what I did with the 2nd one

(Sep. 22, 2015  1:03 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: What about the teeth? Are they the same as Valkyrie or are they better?
They seem almost like Valkyrie's, but squared at the top. Like the leftmost tooth on Spriggan. Should wear better than Valkyrie, we will see. At least they aren't pointy
[Image: 2l8d7ki.jpg]
Yes. It will wear, but far more slowly. Good news.
Amaterios: 9 grams
Aero: 19.2 grams
Assault: 5.5 grams
Heaviest layer in the game
Thanks for the weight of amaterios areo assualt.
It's actually turning out to be a pretty good bey... Bummer on its exclusivity tho.
If I ever get one in gonna play with it Smile
Can't help myself, just too cool
I hope amaterios will have a reasonable price, it's a really cool beyblade to have
(Sep. 26, 2015  8:46 AM)Kujikato Wrote: It's actually turning out to be a pretty good bey... Bummer on its exclusivity tho.

? Did someone post playtests of it somewhere?
Just looking at the pic a few posts up and hoping this Layer (and it's teeth) won't have GPS in a few years, haha.
So I used Assault for the first time. And it made me notice something. It is made out a different and more durable plastic it seems
[Image: vfl4rs.jpg]
It also seems to not grip as well, so it stalls more and has more stamina than if it were made from the regular driver plastic.
It also seems like the teeth are made from the same material, which makes me think that they will be more durable as well.
[Image: fvxu9z.jpg]
Still haven't tried the layer yet. I will soon and record it and upload it to Youtube.
Hopefully so, but only time will tell I guess. It's only natural that we would face problems like this at the beginning of the game, ever Bakuten Shoot and Metal Fight Beyblade had their share of mistakes and bad molds. It's great to see them changing to adjust to this.
Looks really nice, and I hope it has some usage.
I was right that it was a different material entirely! Grin
So I tried Amaterios Heavy Assault and it seems like it's a beast. Not very aggressive, but it doesn't burst easy at all. It didn't burst once during testing. I am thinking it will be good for anti-attack style defense on accel or assault. Check it out. My first YouTube vid! Please excuse my crappy phone camera. Haha
Very interesting. αmaterios seems to have the high unnotching ability I expected and αssault looks slightly more aggressive than Accel but the αmaterios layer's complete lack of regular aggression was most unexpected. Its strong burst attack aspect gives it great potential as a non-standard type of combo though.
Oh nice, thanks for the HQ photo. The red under the bezel looks really nice.
Congrats! Still haven't won after 13 attempts ... would just buy it if it cost $100 or less.