Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Are Sono Kong beys more durable than Takara Tomy beys? (Hasbro standard plastic?)
I'm thinking about buying some beyblades on eBay. I know the TT Hongli brand is an obvious fake. I want to buy a Dranzer S NIB, but the only one available is from a brand called Sok, a Korean company. The box has the same logos as an original Takara blade, but I'm still cautious about this brand. Should I buy this blade?
(Nov. 10, 2010  6:22 PM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote: Are Sono Kong beys more durable than Takara Tomy beys? (Hasbro standard plastic?)
They are the same as TAKARA-TOMY in terms of material used, as far as I know.

Dragoon S Wrote:I'm thinking about buying some beyblades on eBay. I know the TT Hongli brand is an obvious fake. I want to buy a Dranzer S NIB, but the only one available is from a brand called Sok, a Korean company. The box has the same logos as an original Takara blade, but I'm still cautious about this brand. Should I buy this blade?
If the brand is actually called "SonoKong" and not "Sok", then yes, it is real. In any case, as long as the Takara logo is there, it is official. A fake company would not put their logo.
how do u battle on this site is it ok to battle wit g revolution beys
this isnt a online game we battle in real life and im preaty sure this is the wrong place to ask this
(Nov. 10, 2010  7:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  6:22 PM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote: Are Sono Kong beys more durable than Takara Tomy beys? (Hasbro standard plastic?)
They are the same as TAKARA-TOMY in terms of material used, as far as I know.

Aww, I was going to get G Peg from Sono Kong hoping it would be Hasbro standard plastic. I'll have to wait I suppose.
Hm, Galaxy Pegasis has never broken, and is not that good anyway ...
Well, if you left spin a beyblade (that is right spin.) by putting the bey on the left spin
launcher, and spin the bey, does that make the bey illegal in tournaments?
(Nov. 10, 2010  9:19 PM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Well, if you left spin a beyblade (that is right spin.) by putting the bey on the left spin

You should read the tournament rules before asking this as it could help answer many questions.
(Nov. 10, 2010  9:22 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  9:19 PM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Well, if you left spin a beyblade (that is right spin.) by putting the bey on the left spin

You should read the tournament rules before asking this as it could help answer many questions.
Let me rephrase that, does that make the bey illegal?
(Nov. 10, 2010  9:27 PM)LeonetheLion Wrote:

Yes, because you would have to modify the Metal Wheel just to make it go onto the Left Spin Launcher.
^ Not necessarily, if you hold the launcher and bey so that the tip of the bey is touching the stadium, and launch while elevating the launcher at the right time, the bey will still spin.

You can't lock the prongs on to the bey so that it is suspended on the launcher, but it is certainly possible to launch a right spin bey on a left spin launcher or vice versa.
(Nov. 10, 2010  9:29 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

Yes, because you would have to modify the Metal Wheel just to make it go onto the Left Spin Launcher.
Not that, I did this:
I put the right spin bey on the left spin launcher.
I then put the bey in the stadium with the ls launcher on it.
I then pulled the ripcord. I did not mod the metal wheel,
I put the bey on ls launcher, put bey in stadium, pulled ls ripcord.
EDIT: ^ What he said.
Will hasbro realese metal fusion explosion at all?
(Nov. 10, 2010  9:55 PM)flamerock567 Wrote: Will hasbro realese metal fusion explosion at all?
Far in 2011 at most ... But yes, it will be called Metal Masters.

LeonetheLion, that is still illegal.
(Nov. 10, 2010  9:34 PM)LeonetheLion Wrote:

Not that, I did this:
How could it make the bey illegal if there is no physical difference between your bey before and after what you did?

(Nov. 10, 2010  9:55 PM)flamerock567 Wrote: Will hasbro realese metal fusion explosion at all?
MFB hasn't even been out for half a year in NA. It's too early to be asking this kind of question. But, if MFB season 1 does well in NA/wherever, then the answer to your question should be obvious.

EDIT: ninja'd..
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:03 PM)Royface3000 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  9:34 PM)LeonetheLion Wrote:

Not that, I did this:
How could it make the bey illegal if there is no physical difference between your bey before and after what you did?

MFB hasn't even been out for half a year in NA. It's too early to be asking this kind of question. But, if MFB season 1 does well in NA/wherever, then the answer to your question should be obvious.

EDIT: ninja'd..
Well, thanks.

(Nov. 10, 2010  10:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Far in 2011 at most ... But yes, it will be called Metal Masters.

LeonetheLion, that is still illegal.
Wait, I did not mod the bey. Does that make my Bey illegal now? I did not mod the bey.
To make it clear, it is illegal because a right-spin Beyblade can only be spun with a right-spin launcher with right-spin prongs. The Beyblade is physically done so it is only right-spin, the insertion of left-spin prongs should be impossible, there are walls both on the Clear Wheel and in the Metal Wheel to stop it from happening. Obviously if you go beyond that and try to make it spin left anyway, it is illegal.

The Beyblade is not illegal, but the fact that you are making it spin left is.
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To make it clear, it is illegal because a right-spin Beyblade can only be spun with a right-spin launcher with right-spin prongs. The Beyblade is physically done so it is only right-spin, the insertion of left-spin prongs should be impossible, there are walls both on the Clear Wheel and in the Metal Wheel to stop it from happening. Obviously if you go beyond that and try to make it spin left anyway, it is illegal.
I put the bey on the left spin launcher, then i put the bey on the stadium then
the bey's tip is on the stadium while the ls laucnher is stil on it so the bey will not fall off the ls launcher. I did not mod the wheel in any way.

EDIT: Saw you edit, i did left spin my leone, as long as i right spin it in tournaments, my leone is still legal! thanks!

I am not certain that going against the natural shape of the Hybrid Wheel which usually stops the insertion of left-spin prongs leaves your Beyblade completely unharmed though.
leonethe lion why not just use a left spin bey simple also right spinner on a launcher L no power what so ever useless
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not certain that going against the natural shape of the Hybrid Wheel which usually stops the insertion of left-spin prongs leaves your Beyblade completely unharmed though.
Well, it still works well, I say its legal. Thanks!(that took a while.)
then youll still be disqualified or youd play and lose anyway
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:17 PM)L-DRAGOAirblade Wrote: then youll still be disqualified or youd play and lose anyway
Not if I right spin the RIGHT SPIN BEY in the tournament.
ha ha ha ha you really think you can beat l - drago