Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 04, 2010  9:51 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: There may already be a question like this.
Am i able to put a Face sticker on a Metal face? Or would it be illegal?

It's legal.
Is there anything that I can do to enhance my PTW stadium legally? I'm thinking about using car polish to polish it like i did to my beys, but I'm not sure if I should or not.Unhappy
(Aug. 04, 2010  10:11 PM)Mr.Cool101 Wrote: Is there anything that I can do to enhance my PTW stadium legally? I'm thinking about using car polish to polish it like i did to my beys, but I'm not sure if I should or not.Unhappy
No, nothing. Buy a TAKARA-TOMY Beystadium.
(Aug. 04, 2010  2:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  2:19 PM)jnf209 Wrote: How can i get a good stadium (EX: MFB attack stadium) for around 15 USD?
You can probably not get one for fifteen United States dollars, but for just slightly more, you can order one on GMarket, and if you purchase for at least thirty dollars at Leoshop/Toyking, you could also get one.

Also, 81ack dranz3r, you will need a very small and precise saw if you want to cut those parts ...

Which gmarket do you go to, and what do you search?
(Aug. 04, 2010  10:20 PM)jnf209 Wrote: Which gmarket do you go to, and what do you search?
Search for GMarket on the message board.
Though I checked a few days ago and they're out of stock.
whuts the best hasbro stadium
None are really good
How prone to breakage is the Beylauncher L and LR's Handle?
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:08 AM)Sora. Wrote: How prone to breakage is the Beylauncher L and LR's Handle?

I've used them both a fair bit and haven't broken either.

EDIT: Although my LR's string is quite frayed at the top.
Do you think the Flame Libra will still be banned or will it make a comeback?
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:15 AM)xCiegex Wrote: Do you think the Flame Libra will still be banned or will it make a comeback?

Flame Libra is not banned. The metal system Libra is the one that is banned.
We included a picture of the Libra Wheel in the rulebooks precisely so people would not ask this question and be confused ...
oh sorry what is the difference between the metal system libra and the flame libra? the weight?
I think the BeyWiki has all that
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:20 AM)xCiegex Wrote: oh sorry what is the difference between the metal system libra and the flame libra? the weight?

The fact that they are two completely different Beyblades...
You should read the rule guide. And its probably only MFB. BUt plastic and HMS for free battles.
Yes except libra but only in free battles. Libra cannot be used in official tournament matches.

EDIT: Beaten
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:24 AM)W Wrote: can any bey balde be in a match

beyblade you mean and no libra is banned from WBO play I:
Yea. Those are only for free battles.
what is the name of the clear mfb stadium and is it any good
why there cool they beat my meatal fusion blades
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:29 AM)W Wrote: i mean like seaborg

You can use Beyblades like Seaborg and Dragoon, but only in Open Format. Unfortuantely, most, if not all, tournaments held by the WBO use Standard Format rules now, which only allows MFB/B:MF. You can still use other generations in free play though.

(Aug. 05, 2010  1:30 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: what is the name of the clear mfb stadium and is it any good
It's the MFB Attack Stadium. It is the current standard for testing and tournaments, so yes, it is quite good.