Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 06, 2013  6:14 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: He was referring to A230...
ya i noticed so i eddied the post thanks though
I'm not sure if D&SD have been tested, but there's a whole testing thread in the zero-g customizations.
(Oct. 06, 2013  6:22 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I'm not sure if D&SD have been tested, but there's a whole testing thread in the zero-g customizations.

ok thanks and is d a suitable replacement to PD
Well it depends, they work better in different circumstances.
Can Gryph Dragooon be used as a good attacker? If so which combo?
Not a very good one, but you might could use these:

Gryph Dragooon df105 LRF
Gryph Dragooon 85 R2F(okay LTAC)
Gryph Dragooon Sa165 R2F(works better with Wyvang)
I was just wondering which chrome wheel is better for attack, Dragooon or Ifraid?
I beleive Ifraid is better for attack IMO. Nither is very good though, but do still have uses in some attack varaint.
Which is better to get, zero-g or shogun steel?
They're both the same, unless you're referring to stadiums. If you are, then get Zero-G.
But if you get a Shogun Steel Stadium it's balance is a little off. So to fix this you can attach AA Batteries on the diagonally opposite of the pockets (which would be the blue thing) and also attach 1 AA Battery in between the pockets.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thxw1mD2x...E9D61F4FCF
How good is the HF performance tip with Attack type beys
It is a tier tip in the Hasbro Stadiums but isn't as good in the BB-10 and Zero-G stadiums.
my mf2 is loosen,what should i do to stiffen it
Put it on a flat, level surface, upside down, and push the plastic part down being careful not to damage it. If it came loose that means the weak adhesive is probably gone but there's enough friction between the cap and threading to keep it in place for a good amount of time unless something has broken. Loose MF2's are so common that I doubt anyone would care legality wise about that. Gluing it back together is a no-no, however.
Is this a legal or real D performance tip? I don't know because my friend gave it to me and I wanted to be sure just in case I enter a tournament.

http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/ADVM12...0.jpg.html

http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/ADVM12...0.jpg.html
It looks ok but I've never seen one colored like that except in a fake beyblade set
what do you guys think the best Defensive Performance tip is? Somebody i know told me W2D but idk?
That is not true. The best Defensive Performance Tips would be RS, RSF, RB and CS.
And RDF Tongue_out.

(Oct. 07, 2013  9:23 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: It is a tier tip in the Hasbro Stadiums but isn't as good in the BB-10 and Zero-G stadiums.

I don't think you can really say its top tier in Hasbro stadiums considering their isn't an official list. Yes, that's what people say in the Hasbro testing thread, but it's not true.
(Oct. 07, 2013  8:10 PM)SethJonezz Wrote: what do you guys think the best Defensive Performance tip is? Somebody i know told me W2D but idk?

No way w2d is horrible the best is probaly either RB, CS or rdf
Is a worn performance tip illegal?
Yes, u can't use them in wbo tournaments
(Oct. 07, 2013  9:49 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yes, u can't use them in wbo tournaments
umm, from my knowledge you can use a worn performance tip, just not modified...
EDIT: it just can't be to the poit where it drastically changes the geometry and performance of the bottom. Though none of my bottoms have ever gotten that worn...
(Oct. 07, 2013  9:47 PM)madness Wrote: Is a worn performance tip illegal?
It depends on how worn the tip is. If it is only slightly then it is allowed. If it is a great amount of damage than no you cannot. If all worn tips were illegal then we would only be able to use each tip once ha!