Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Thanks. Cool, I might be getting a rb1 or 2 bey (I bought it but it's a random draw). It's not a reddish wolf. It's pink, the middle is pink and so is the paint on the head.
Yep, that's my Pegasus too! I wonder if that bull is really a rb2 one then...
Oh wow, that completely slipped my mind. Nice catch Byser !
i went to a tournament today, everyone was using combos like :
MF Lightning L-Drago BD145 CS
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
MF Gravity Perseus R145 R2F

how do i counter those combos ? ( we were using mfb attack )
build me a combo thread.. Wink
Hey guys people say that EWD is the best defence tip outclassing WD, but when i use it my WD performs better than my EWD is there a reason for this?
(Oct. 07, 2011  11:10 AM)Pwnage Wrote: Hey guys people say that EWD is the best defence tip outclassing WD, but when i use it my WD performs better than my EWD is there a reason for this?

WD and EWD function differently with different tracks. In general, I find WD to be more flexible, while EWD has much more limited uses.

And, I'm assuming by "Defense Tip" you mean "Tip with the word "Defense" in it" - if that isn't the case, then I should inform you that WD/EWD are Stamina tips, and are quite terrible for Defense due to poor friction with the Stadium.
When is L-Drago Destroy, Big Bang Pegasus and Fang Leone coming to Singapore? I've been searching for weeks...

Also, what is the difference between MF and MF-H?
(Oct. 07, 2011  12:34 PM)Kiyoryuu Wrote: When is L-Drago Destroy, Big Bang Pegasus and Fang Leone coming to Singapore? I've been searching for weeks...

I know some people that have already bought the 4D stuff from singapore?
also MF is lighter than MF-H(MF-H is the one with both metal parts of the MF-2 kit)
(Oct. 07, 2011  12:36 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  12:34 PM)Kiyoryuu Wrote: When is L-Drago Destroy, Big Bang Pegasus and Fang Leone coming to Singapore? I've been searching for weeks...

I know some people that have already bought the 4D stuff from singapore?
also MF is lighter than MF-H(MF-H is the one with both metal parts of the MF-2 kit)

They probably got it from online... thanks anyways!
(Oct. 07, 2011  12:39 PM)Kiyoryuu Wrote: They probably got it from online.

Well when I asked they said they got it locally but as you are the one living there you clearly have more info on that.
(Oct. 07, 2011  12:41 PM)H8R Wrote:

Well when I asked they said they got it locally but as you are the one living there you clearly have more info on that.

Oh wow. o.o

Do you mind asking them where they got it from?
(Oct. 07, 2011  12:46 PM)Kiyoryuu Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  12:41 PM)H8R Wrote:

Oh wow. o.o

Do you mind asking them where they got it from?

no problem I'll ask but please continue via PM's thanks...
I would love to know where to get 4D beys in Singapore... Maybe I could write to CO-CO magazine for more details. I think the IR control beys are out alr at $40 each
What is an IR Control Bey?

First time I heard of it.
(Oct. 07, 2011  12:58 PM)Kiyoryuu Wrote: What is an IR Control Bey?

First time I heard of it.

Basically look at the Super Control Bey topic. It is Hasbro's version of them.
i have a pic to prove that its a new release in Singapore:[url][Image: securedownloadyd.jpg][/url]
I went to J8 Bishan and Nex Serangoon but I still couldn't find any... Unhappy
I'll try to find more info. Let's take this to PM
(Oct. 07, 2011  6:05 AM)Byser Wrote: Would the pink Wolf you're talking about be this one?

http://plamoya.com/en/beyblades-bb20-bey...cPath=1015

I just saw that yesterday. But the box was bashed
guys which bey should i buy hell kerbecs or basalt horgonium?
Both ^^, but which one first? Hell Berbecs. If you can find a twisted tempo in stores, buy that as well.
(Oct. 07, 2011  5:02 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Both ^^, but which one first? Hell Berbecs. If you can find a twisted tempo in stores, buy that as well.

Why did you not refer him to the Purchase Consultation topic ?
My forum memory is not what it used to be...even that wasn't too great.
what combos can kill blitz 85R2F?