Aries?

(Aug. 25, 2010  10:54 PM)Leonwind Wrote: thanks for the explination.

kai, i will remind you that i am only familiar with plastic beys. i am still learning about MFB. so if you would kindly remove that warning. being stupid isnt a crime (directly anyway)
Reading is an ability we all have, however.

Moreover, I am only familiar with Metal Fight Beyblade, so if there is a discussion about plastics, I will not participate in it, or I will make sure to read everything I can about it to make an intelligent post.
lol what a discussion. And Aries does not seem to have a lot of defense.
wow give me a break guys. i am from the US. i dont know what the difference is between beys here and the ones in japan. plus, im new, so give me a lttle bit of a break

anyway, i didnt realize you guys were talking about the 4 layer system. i thought the 4 layer blades were made up until the release of the anime correct? then they were replaced by the 5 layer blades?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Aries?pi...#pid274833

This post makes me blind to anything else that can be written. You can argue if you want, however it is becoming very off-topic.
im not trying to argue i am just confused. i do get it now. you dont have to be mean. sorry i am getting off topic though

does anyone have a pic of the aries bey?
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:16 AM)Leonwind Wrote: does anyone have a pic of the aries bey?

There are several on the site. Here is one of them.

[Image: RandomBoosterVol1.jpg]
There is no article on Aries, but there is this ...
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...cret_Aries
thanks you 2! =) what, no Aquario? lol =)

now that I look at them, i like the 4 layer system better, it may be harder to customize, but they are all unique. to bad hasbro isnt going to release those...or will they?
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:30 AM)Leonwind Wrote: thanks you 2! =) what, no Aquario? lol =)

now that I look at them, i like the 4 layer system better, it may be harder to customize, but they are all unique. to bad hasbro isnt going to release those...or will they?

They probably will not, but they might release those that appear in the second season of Metal Fight Beyblade.
i really dont watch the anime. the dub is just god awful...id rather watch the raw japanese that I cant understand. that guy who says "Bull" all the time, he is either cusring his mind out over stupid things, or he has like some kind of speeh disorder. also, i noticed that everyone in the show does a very annoying grunt of "huff" at some point, the voice acting is terrible, the humor is dry, very clitche...i could go on, but lets stay on Aries

lets hope for 4 layer blades by hasbro
You can still buy all of the pre hws beys atm thanks to the re release of some of them.
thansk megablader2, but not yet. im low on cash right now. my job does start up agian soon though, so that is good.
(May. 23, 2010  1:44 AM)Dan Wrote: Didn't a Storm Aries come with the Pegasis 2 pack?

no dark wolf
Why are we even talking about Storm Aries?

In fact, why is this thread still open?