Anyone like FMA?

naruto and fma suck, the only one i can agree with you there is dragonball z..
its up there with black lagoon.
back to topic, fma got way to carried away with the story line ..
I love FMA. The storyline and the characters are so intricate and have a lot of depth. It's one of the best animes out there. My fave characters are Winry and Edward, also my fave pairing in the anime/manga. Royai rocks too! Roy and Riza are kickbutt together.

Brotherhood is as good - if not better - than the first series. It follows the manga plot really closely, almost to the letter. I love both versions of Full Metal Alchemist. I can't wait to see it dubbed! Vic Minogna is awesome as Ed's English voice actor just like Paku Romi is as his Japanese one. Both subbed and dubbed are fine for me. I also keep up with the manga chapters so I can get a taste of what's to come in the anime.
(Oct. 20, 2009  2:32 AM)Muslimboi Wrote: so like the first series is sort of off the manga and brotherhood is like one the manga and it starts all over again without continuing form the first series???????? =/ ???????

it can't continue from a point where all the homunculi are gone... brotherhood is already a great series on its own. I personally like it better than the original anime ver.
i watch it every nite yeah i stay up till 1:00 am for it and ive been trying to get the books if u wana know who my fav charicters are its
1.Hoenhiem(funny)
2.Pride(epic)
3.Envy(epic)
4.Alex Armstong(funny)
5.Ling(funny)
also Grumman(funny) and Scar(epic)
this is awsome i havent watch it all the way through but i love it espacially armstrong