Anybody here skateboard?

Carp i forgot how to do my tricks i just hurt my leg Angry

damnit
yo I skateboard too I'll post some tricks I can do later Here are some off the top of my head:
Kickflip
Doubl Kickflip(almost lol)
Manuel
Nose manual
Nosegrab
BS Boardslide
50-50
Primo and Primoflip which first time i tried i fell ( this was 2 weeks ago) lol but i got it lik the third time
Im still trying to get 5-0 right
Bigspin down some stairs lol
Casper
I keep trying to do a casper flip but it's man hard

(btw Tony hawks suckss no offense)

I got a element skateboard with an awesome bat griptape and grindking trucks
I wanna get a new board btu unfortunely not now lol.
Also i wanna learn Impossible badly but I mess up...badly lol
I mainly BMX, but I skate too. I've been close to landing a kickflip.
I used to skate myself, but I sucked. My brother owned me...

So here's him skating... XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLVdNWQIsGw - Old stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXxFBSajiUk - Slightly newer stuff

I used to be a lot better at fliptricks compared to my brother though.
I can still do like: varial kickflips, kickflips, heelflips, underflips (my signature fliptrick Wink) and a few others.
I can't trey flip anymore though, or double kickflip.
I wish I had a good place to skate...

I practice on a 7 by 4 ish piece of plywood

I went to the skatepark and cannot do ANYTHING moving im so used to standing still
I film skateboarding, but I used to do it.

I used to be (and still can) able to do kickflips, ollies down 4 foot drops, and just a few grinds. I couldn't 360 flip back then, and I still can't.

I have a 3 year-old worn out Baker right now, but I don't have the money for a new board at the moment.
Well, I fell in love with skateboarding cause of Video games and bought quite an expensive complete (Element Mike V. Pro deck) skateboard . . . . . I can't really do any tricks though . . . . . I really wanna learn and maybe I will (someday), but I love cruising around on it.
I've been trying to Ollie from quite some time now, and I'm really depressed at why its so impossible for me . . .can anyone help me out?
Oh, and I don't have much place to skate . . I skate on my terrace so there's not a lot of place and I can't try manuals and stuff
Maybe you had the same mistake I have.
summary of ollie:

Lean down on board
prepare to jump up like your just jumping up and down on your board
as you start to get light on the board, pop the tail down hard(dont put weight on the tail when you pop) and quickly glide(DO NOT SCRAPE HARD) your front foot up to the front tail.

try it standing still inmaybe grass then move to standing still on cement then try it moving.
oh okay i'll try doing it on grass but when i usually do it then i end up just popping the board and even when it lifts im probably leaning backward too much so i jump off man its harrrd!

thanks for the tip . . .
It also took me forever to learn to ollie lol cause i kept pooping the board all wrong lol

And for anyone in queens NYC Flushin Meadows park is an awesome place to skate right in front of and near the Unisphere
started boarding few weeks ago i use a darkstar board, what boards do you guys use i can only do an ollie right now lol
i skateboard but not alot
I used to skateboard a lot when I was younger. I tried to get back into it but it never took... Yoyoing is way more fun anyways.
I've been skating since I was 7 that's 13yrs now I've been doing it and I've never stoped Its fun to skate at school from class to class all over campuse cause I go to ncstate but now that it just got banned it running from class to class for me now ha.
I have an GFH Board and an Arbor Skateboard. And I love them both!
I skated...2 years ago?
Then I got fat.
I know how to Ollie and Pop Shuv, and that's mostly it.
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:26 PM)MaxL Wrote: Yoyoing is way more fun anyways.
True Dat.
I skate board and ride the wave board. I'm feeling good today because all weak I've been practicing to do the ollie on the wave board and I did it. Now all that's left for me to learn is the kick flip which is ridiculously hard.Angry
I used to skateboard, i've quit for about a year or two. I know how to do an ollie, and doing that trick once broke the trucks on my skateboard. Thats all what i can do, it took ages to learn how to do one.
I still skate every now and then. I can do...

Ollie
Manual
Nose Manual
180 (BS And FS)
BS Fakie 360
Kickflip
Heelflip
Varial Flip
Fakie Varial Flip
BS 180 Flip
Pop Shuv
FS Shuv It
I got a Sector 9 Longboard. I skate with my Friends Regularly Ive also got a Penny.

I also have a Normal Skateboard.

I can Ollie, 180, Kickflip. Im not too good on it Uncertain
I don't skate, but I have a really nice Baker board my brother gave to me. The only thing I can do is ride forward, and turn a little.
I sometimes skate i can ollie but im trying to heelflip and im getting ticked off
Iv been skating since I was 12 years old, Im 21 now. I kinda stopped when I was 18 but I recently got back into it. I guess now Im an on and off skater. Im not nearly as good as I used to be.
Yeah, I got a skateboard. Im decent at it. But the only tricks I can do is Jumping over stuff....