[Answered]  What is the hardest driver to control?

(Aug. 24, 2020  10:26 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  10:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: What about Variable and Evolution awakened?

Not sure, I’m not very smart when it comes to these things. I would assume that the awakened drivers are more difficult to control though.
Awakened evolution is still relatively easy to control. Awakened variable can potentially be the toughest driver to control however, it ultimately depends on the stadium you are using it in and if it’s the standard takara tomy stadium then it isn’t the hardest to control.
(Aug. 24, 2020  10:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  10:20 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Although it is somewhat difficult to control, it is not the most difficult. Volcanic, Hold, and other previously mentioned drivers are definitely more difficult to control.
What about Variable and Evolution awakened?

Once you get the hang of it, variable is kinda essy to use when awakened, but when it is, the stamina is nonexistent and almost useless

New challengers has arrived!

Impact
Needle
Liner
Trick
(Aug. 26, 2020  4:19 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote:

Once you get the hang of it, variable is kinda essy to use when awakened, but when it is, the stamina is nonexistent and almost useless

Impact
Needle
Liner
Trick

What about absorb?
(Aug. 26, 2020  4:19 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:

Impact
Needle
Liner
Trick
Absorb (6Jupiter5's suggestion)

(Aug. 26, 2020  4:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  4:19 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Once you get the hang of it, variable is kinda essy to use when awakened, but when it is, the stamina is nonexistent and almost useless

Impact
Needle
Liner
Trick

What about absorb?
Added to the list
(Aug. 26, 2020  4:32 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  4:19 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Once you get the hang of it, variable is kinda essy to use when awakened, but when it is, the stamina is nonexistent and almost useless

Impact
Needle
Liner
Trick
Absorb (6Jupiter5's suggestion)

(Aug. 26, 2020  4:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What about absorb?
Added to the list

Needle itself isn’t hard to control unless it’s slingshock. I don’t mean unless it’s in slingshock mode, I mean it’s a messed up model by itself
Imo unawakened anchor is the hardest to control, that rubber just makes it speed like a madlad
Operate' Attack mode

also Quake'