Kinda
28.57%
Good
7.14%
NOO! Don't make any thing else
28.57%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
[Image: 3311366.png]
I wanted to start this to express my works. So here they are; also The Bishop said he wanted to help but I didn't get further replies.
How to request-
Size-
Picture-
Render-
Background-
P.M. me if You want a userbar.
May I help you in this?

You have already seen examples of my work and my sig is also my work.
(Aug. 26, 2013  9:07 PM)Sorablader Wrote: I wanted to start this to express my works. So here they are; also The Bishop said he wanted to help but I didn't get further replies.
How to request-
Size-
Picture-
Render-
Background-
P.M. me if You want a userbar.

OMGICANTEVENDRAWLIKEITSSOFLIPPINGHARDCOREICANTTAKEITANYMOREICANTTAKEITANYMORETHISISSOAWESOME. Ahem, Sorry, I just went a bit crazy, but I'm FINE now. As I said this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah.@jacolal You and diblee123 are replacements for The Bishop.
So when there is a request do I make or not?
You make the second request and wait for further instructions...
Okay you work at this time but I work on a different time
I can help you by giving you cooler fonts.
We already know about Tue website you get them from so I'm going with w no thanks don't know about sorablader though.
I know. I can help by making it easier as I have a better grasp on the site.
Its still q no tom me
Hey! Nice work Smile
But I believe the rendering style used is up to the artist themselves and I'm not sure most people know what you mean lol
I need to get rid of my animated sig and I am too busy working on other people's signatures, so I would like to ask one of you to do mine if you could Smile
size- 500 X 150
Picture- Gray from fairytail
Render- any (Light rings surrounding Gray)
BG- light orbs/ice/smudge/ any one of these that is easiest.
Okay. I will start tomorrow.
Me too so then you have two to pick from.
Okay guys I have made two, but they are not so good.
[Image: Untitled_zps91b4306d.png]
[Image: gray_zps261de036.png]

I hope I made it well.

To make it better, I need you to give me a cool font. ragerblade that blends well with these sigs, only then they will be good.

Just made this as well, I can't get a good font on GIMP, ragerblade I need your help!
[Image: Untitled_zpsdf93cd71.png]
I can help you with this. My sig is the best! I didn't make it though, but I do make sigs.
Hi, can I have a signature -
500x200
Natsu Dragneel
Fire and cool red stuff
Can I have text Rnold201.

Smile Thank you very much for the effort.
Well, I already had a natsu sig, so I resized, and added some blrs and smudges and here's yours. I hope you like it -
I love it I'll set it as my Sig when I get home . Can't do it on computer.
Thanks ragerblade, can I see the link to the website so I can download the fonts.
Is there ybody who would like a signature.
-DELETED-
I have added more signatures to the OP