[ASIA]Team Beyblade Star

TEAM BEYBLADE STAR

THIS TEAM FOR BLADER IN THAT LIVE IN ASIA ONLY!

SOMEONE WHO WANT TO JOIN THIS TEAM MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 WBO TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE

We are an experienced beyblade team originally based in Surabaya, Indonesia. The ones who are not asian are prohibited to join (not to say we hate you) 

How can you join this team:

You can post here or private message any of the team members your:

1.Coutry and City
2.Age
3. Your reason to join this team 

There are rules to some threads, and here are the following rules in this thread listed below.

1. You musn't/can't SPAM this thread.
2. Be good-mannered, speak politely and respect fellow member's opinion.
3. If you want to know good bey-combinations, please don't post it here, but you can PM any member of this team.
4.Having Fun and Always Smile Eee

Here are the list of ASIA members currently:

1.Ezik
2.Marcell e
3.TH-30
4.MBN
5.Steve2002
6.Akira2002
7.Syco
Here are the list of Indonesian current members:
Ranks
Note :

-Well,There is NO TEAM LEADER on this Team ,only Country LEADER So if you are from different Country You May discuss it with team members that are on your country

-You Don't have to Quit if you want to join the other Team in your City/Country
Good luck with this 'International' team Smile
We'll meet one of these days in a tournament, Shadow Nova vs. Team Beyblade Star. We'll meet one day.
(Oct. 19, 2012  5:53 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Good luck with this 'International' team Smile
We'll meet one of these days in a tournament, Shadow Nova vs. Team Beyblade Star. We'll meet one day.

Thx
Yeah Some Other blader in your City May Join This Team,OR Should I Go To Jakarta Alone?
I think the description should be like this:

We are an experienced beyblade team originally based in Surabaya, Indonesia. The ones who are not asian are prohibited to join (not to say we hate youTongue_out_wink)

How can you join this team:

You can post here or private message any of the team members your:

1.Coutry and City
2.Age
3. Your reason to join this team

There are rules to some threads, and here are the following rules in this thread listed below.

1. You musn't/can't SPAM this thread.
2. Be good-mannered, speak politely and respect fellow member's opinion.
3. If you want to know good bey-combinations, please don't post it here, but you can PM any member of this team.

Here are the list of ASIA members currently:

(Oct. 24, 2012  2:49 PM)MBN Wrote:
OP has been Updated with The new Description By MBN + New Ranks System
Yo i want in
Im an indian and i live in hyderabad
Im 12
I want a supportive team to help me get to the top
(Oct. 25, 2012  2:12 PM)Syco Wrote: Yo i want in
Im an indian and i live in hyderabad
Im 12
I want a supportive team to help me get to the top

You're In

Do you want to be India Team Leader?
OR do you want to disscuss it with other indian members?(If someone want to Join this Team)
I agree with Ezik, Syco, you should probably discuss it with your fellow bladers, some might contribute to be a leader in your city, so if you want to be one, discuss it. To prevent simple arguments or worse, fights.

oh yeah, um.... this is simple and optional Ezik but, maybe we should add OUR information
OP has been Updated Please Read it carefully