10000 MEMBER!!! CONGRATULATION~~~ (^0^) WHAT IS THIS ABOUT SPECIAL PRIZE??

The contest is over. We announced this for weeks, the deadline was clear, it is your fault for either not taking note of that deadline, or coming too late to see it. We cannot extend special events like that for all the people who are going to see this topic in the future.
hey how will you announce the winner(s)?
(Oct. 02, 2010  12:27 PM)Dragoon105RF Wrote: hey how will you announce the winner(s)?

Committee members will announce the winners through a new thread.
(Oct. 02, 2010  12:40 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2010  12:27 PM)Dragoon105RF Wrote: hey how will you announce the winner(s)?

Committee members will announce the winners through a new thread.
oh ok cool
when is the next bey design competition? And what would the prize be? And last How about it is free for all theme based beys with scetches to help with imaguining it being a real bey.
(Oct. 03, 2010  6:45 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: when is the next bey design competition? And what would the prize be? And last How about it is free for all theme based beys with scetches to help with imaguining it being a real bey.
It could be in a few months, but we are not planning any right now. There would not necessarily be a prize : they are called Face Contest because primarily you can get Face Boosters if you win. We had already done a free themed one before, so this time we wanted to see other things.
I say bring back beyphotography contests. But good luck to the comittee for judging this, so many entries huh
(Oct. 03, 2010  4:05 PM)Moss Wrote: I say bring back beyphotography contests. But good luck to the comittee for judging this, so many entries huh
139, hah.
[Image: Macaulay+Culkin.jpg]
Didn't know it was that many.
hey does anyone know approximately how long it will take to have all the entries judged?

BTW thanks so much to the wbo comittee, we wouldn't be here without you
No one knows it could take days or it could take weeks.
See, we say that there are 139 entries, and there are still people wondering why it is taking so long ...

Also, we must choose four winners in an order, and we could each have a different set of winners, so we will have to agree on something in the end.
(Oct. 03, 2010  4:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: See, we say that there are 139 entries, and there are still people wondering why it is taking so long ...

Also, we must choose four winners in an order, and we could each have a different set of winners, so we will have to agree on something in the end.

Yeah, guys, I spent over two hours last night going through all of the entries. Everyone on the committee has to do that, so it's going to take a little while.
Blader DJ should be a blader
[Image: Macaulay+Culkin.jpg]
Thanks for the completly offtopic post man.
sweet
(Oct. 03, 2010  4:49 PM)Moss Wrote: No one knows it could take days or it could take weeks.
it been so many days until the contest was over
People i REALLY think we should let them take their time after all they did actually start this site and contest.
one day over a week hardly counts as "so many days". Be patient. They have to thoroughly judge each entry, and there are 129 of them. All judges may have different opinions as well, and they must decide on 4 specific winners.
(Oct. 08, 2010  12:33 AM)momiji manju Wrote: one day over a week hardly counts as "so many days". Be patient. They have to thoroughly judge each entry, and there are 129 of them. All judges may have different opinions as well, and they must decide on 4 specific winners.
139. Ten more makes a difference, hah.
Hah, using simple probability:

the chance they all came to an agreement straight away:

(14891626/ 139!)^n

where n is the number of people on the committee.

If that looks big to you this doesn't work on the usual calculators.

P: Well obviously the outcome isn't possibility based, but it gives an idea of how unlikely it is that everyone agrees on the same 4 winners.
ohh i never knew.