[1/26/14 Los Angeles, CA] 2014 Spin Season

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Join us Sunday, January 26th as we kick off the 2014 Spin Season - Los Angeles, Show your Beyblade spirit and battle for BeyPoints, Earn Blader Rewards, Faces, and other great prizes!

-Location-
Emerald Knights
4116 W Burbank Blvd
Burbank, CA 91505
United States

http://www.ekcomicsandgames.com/

White building with Green trim
[Image: store_front.jpg]

-Time-
Check-in: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Matches 12:00pm - 5:00pm

-Format-
Standard - BB-10 - Round Robin
-Fee-
$5 Entry fee per participant, Free Entry for all WBO Passport Holders
Get yours now!

First place prize
BB-73 black 3 Segment Bey Launcher Grip (Gold Painted Accents)
+ $20 Emerald Knights Gift Card to spend on anything in the store!

Second place prize
BB-73 black 3 Segment Bey Launcher Grip (Silver Painted Accents)

Third place prize
BB-73 black 3 Segment Bey Launcher Grip (Bronze Painted Accents)

PM- Me, The Bishop if you have any questions or concerns, If you have an available stadium that can be used during the event, Or if your interested in helping in any way!

Disclosure
-Video recording or photography may be present at this event; all footage will be used exclusively by the Non-profit organization WBO for promotional purposes only. While in attendance your face, voice, likeness may be captured on film (even if you are not participating in tournament play)

Confirmed Participants
The Bishop
OwnageDerp
DrakeTheAwesome
tanzam
Eco
infernoblader8
Cheesy
KyubiBey
rriffy
Edgar1161
pur
username2130
synchromblader

Possible Participants
jojospud247
superfly 17
earthwolf1404

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I will come. I haven't bladed in almost a year.
(Jan. 12, 2014  9:37 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: I will come. I haven't bladed in almost a year.

Very cool! kyubiBey, i was beginning to think you may have put those beyblades up in the closet for good. Any chance Poly will be joining you? Excited to meet and compete.

Also cool news, because there is another event going on in Simsbury, Connecticut during the same weekend i believe all the participants of both tourneys will get a random shot at winning some cool secret prize! We will be the first to find out what it is..
When is the next beyblade tourney? I might come to this tournament.
(Jan. 12, 2014  7:44 PM)synchromblader Wrote: When is the next beyblade tourney? I might come to this tournament.

I will personally try and continue to host events, about every other month. So look for the "next" tourney sometime in March.

Otherwise..
I hope you can join us on the 26th! put you as possibly attending
i am extremley excited for this. when i missed last months bishop comp. i was really bummed so i will make sure to be there this time.
(Jan. 14, 2014  8:23 PM)The Bishop Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2014  7:44 PM)synchromblader Wrote: When is the next beyblade tourney? I might come to this tournament.

I will personally try and continue to host events, about every other month. So look for the "next" tourney sometime in March.

Otherwise..
I hope you can join us on the 26th! put you as possibly attending
Most likely I'll come unless I have other plans.
quick question- will it be in the same place upstairs
(Jan. 16, 2014  12:17 AM)DrakeTheAwesome Wrote: quick question- will it be in the same place upstairs

Yep, in the same place.
although i am thinking about switching our reserved tables to the ones downstairs if there available. (I think we had one bey try a Starblast Attack, falling from the balcony last time) ... could be damaging to someones noggin
Im coming 100 percent plz add me to list!
Check it out! here's a snapshot of the first place Gold 3 segment grip

[Image: photo.jpg]
b
(Jan. 18, 2014  1:14 AM)The Bishop Wrote: Check it out! here's a snapshot of the first place Gold 3 segment grip

Damn. That is extremely nice! Tongue_out Good luck with this tournament, The Bishop Smile
(Jan. 18, 2014  1:14 AM)The Bishop Wrote: Check it out! here's a snapshot of the first place Gold 3 segment grip

Only the card holder is gold? I wish the handle was too... The bronze is mines though. (The recurring reference, I said this last tournament, came in approximately 6th place.)
(Jan. 18, 2014  2:14 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:

Only the card holder is gold? I wish the handle was too... The bronze is mines though. (The recurring reference, I said this last tournament, came in approximately 6th place.)
I swear, you better win that Serious lol jk. Anyways, good luck Smile
Woah! That looks BOSS! Did you paint it yourself?
(Jan. 18, 2014  1:20 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Damn. That is extremely nice! Tongue_out Good luck with this tournament, The Bishop Smile

DRAGON KING Wrote:Woah! That looks BOSS! Did you paint it yourself?

Thanks everyone, glad you like them! You'll cover that handle with a grip rubber anyway Tongue_out_wink

Yes i spray panted them myself, heres all three (also now in op)

Yes I will come for this tournament
I'll be there.
(Jan. 22, 2014  4:56 AM)username2130 Wrote: I'll be there.

Great! that Anubis you printed look amazing, I'm hoping to catch a glimpse Wink
Glad some of the Cali blader's are coming out of the woodwork.

Our tables are in the loft, the two at the top of the stares. I have been requested that we bring something to cover the railing to ensure a top wont fall off onto anyone.
So if you have any cardboard boxes you and your family don't need, please bring them we will construct a wall.

Or possibly ill get some cheep plastic tablecloths to tape up..
I may not be able to come, I'll see what I can do to go but for now, please put me on the possible list and I'll tell you on Saturday for sure.
I've decided to come. See u there.
Yeah, I'm unable to come, I appologize for being unable to annihilate you all on Sunday, I'll see about next time.
Good luck to everyone tommorow! I can't wait to see who wins those prizes! Smile
No problem earthwolf1404, Youll have to try an come to the next one.

Great see you there synchromblader!

Does anyone have a video camera they were planning on bringing? or could bring?
I think JoJo took some nice video last time but she wont be attending..

See everyone tomorrow!!
(Jan. 25, 2014  9:42 PM)The Bishop Wrote: No problem earthwolf1404, Youll have to try an come to the next one.
Does anyone have a video camera they were planning on bringing? or could bring?
I think JoJo took some nice video last time but she wont be attending..

See everyone tomorrow!!
I think she probably would of uploaded a video, notifying others about it. Hopefully she'll come! Smile

Also, livestreams?