Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion

The amount of generic beys in the anime that either hold a good amount of plot relevance or have an original design in the manga makes me question why they couldn't just delay the anime by a year so they could render the fake parts. Or at the very least not have the anime be a toy commercial in one aspect. Just makes it feel more lazy than it already does.
The translation for chapter 12 is out, and hopefully it clears up some misconceptions from people reading the raws with machine translators. Enjoy!
Do you think the animation will improve in a potential Season 2? I've heard that different teams work on the anime, so perhaps Season 2 could be assigned to a different team well before the first season ends, giving them more time to refine the animation. Maybe this is just wishful thinking, but the current animation really does a disservice to the manga's art style. It's one of the main reasons I haven't been able to enjoy this season as much as I'd hoped. While I understand that most Beyblade anime series haven't had the best animation, this season has been particularly disappointing.
If the 37th, 38th, or 39th episode of the Beyblade X series anime will show the silhouettes of the eight main characters in the Beyblade history on Jaxon Cross (Kamen X / Ekesu Kurosu) vs Queen Manju beybattle, since she lost these eight before Khrome & Jaxon on her early day as a pro blader.
OFFICIAL : Beyblade X will be aired this august on 9Go.
(Jun. 07, 2024  10:50 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: OFFICIAL : Beyblade X will be aired this august on 9Go.

dude pls, link your sources
(Jun. 07, 2024  10:51 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2024  10:50 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: OFFICIAL : Beyblade X will be aired this august on 9Go.

dude pls, link your sources

Beyblade X Instagram account. In Story.
Starting to see numerous people saying Beyblade X dub will be airing in july on disney xd or somewhere else in some other place but nobody wants to actually link a source lmao.
(Jun. 07, 2024  11:58 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Starting to see numerous people saying Beyblade X dub will be airing in july on disney xd or somewhere else in some other place but nobody wants to actually link a source lmao.

It’s a discord server saying it. The dates are pretty specific so it’d be surprising if they were just saying stuff to say it.
(Jun. 08, 2024  5:04 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2024  11:58 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Starting to see numerous people saying Beyblade X dub will be airing in july on disney xd or somewhere else in some other place but nobody wants to actually link a source lmao.

It’s a discord server saying it. The dates are pretty specific so it’d be surprising if they were just saying stuff to say it.

Ask titanium since he’s the one who revealed the dates. I however can’t find anything on the web about Disney XD rolling this out next month
I have seen some images of Beyblade X Manga, showing Team Persona walking on the streets for some sightseeing, while on the big screen that shows Team Pendragon with their new member with the black plated pants, who is or not the owner of the Black Shell.

Since two beys coming out in July 2024, some think that the black shell bey that was leaked as the July prize bey, we don't know until after all the days in June 2024, if it is true or not?

There is an image of the roof of the X Tower transformed into a beystadium area for the final match.
(Jun. 09, 2024  8:00 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I have seen some images of Beyblade X Manga, showing Team Persona walking on the streets for some sightseeing, while on the big screen that shows Team Pendragon with their new member with the black plated pants, who is or not the owner of the Black Shell.

Since two beys coming out in July 2024, some think that the black shell bey that was leaked as the July prize bey, ww have don't until after all the days in June 2024, if it is true or not?

There is an image of the roof of the X Tower transformed into a beystadium area for the final match.

Wait so we have the Dragoon and Driger expies, plus a possible Draciel Expy. What happened to Dranzer?
(Jun. 09, 2024  7:03 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2024  8:00 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I have seen some images of Beyblade X Manga, showing Team Persona walking on the streets for some sightseeing, while on the big screen that shows Team Pendragon with their new member with the black plated pants, who is or not the owner of the Black Shell.

Since two beys coming out in July 2024, some think that the black shell bey that was leaked as the July prize bey, ww have don't until after all the days in June 2024, if it is true or not?

Wait so we have the Dragoon and Driger expies, plus a possible Draciel Expy. What happened to Dranzer?

Mmm, some people think Phoenix Wing take that spot for Dranzer, since the Vermillion Bird is kinda like the phoenix especially with bright red colors?
King name will be Titus in dub and Cho Pan will be Jan Strong.
(Jun. 11, 2024  7:50 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: King name will be Titus in dub and Cho Pan will be Jan Strong.

Will Titus still keep his last name
(Jun. 11, 2024  7:50 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: King name will be Titus in dub and Cho Pan will be Jan Strong.

Bro I can't even with these dub names tbh
Beyblade X manga available 30th October in France.
(Jun. 09, 2024  8:51 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2024  7:03 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Wait so we have the Dragoon and Driger expies, plus a possible Draciel Expy. What happened to Dranzer?

Mmm, some people think Phoenix Wing take that spot for Dranzer, since the Vermillion Bird is kinda like the phoenix especially with bright red colors?

So... Now that Cobalt Dragoon & Black Shell are out, We can kinda see a pattern for this prong family. It's a colour asociated with one of the four sacred beasts plus a synonym for it. So if they make a Dranzer Retool (Hope they don't make it a stamina type to comple the 4 type assembly) We can guess it could be called something like Crimson Bird, Scarlet Winger or something like that
Do we know the prefix for Weiss Tiger Xtreme Dash or is it still difficult to translate
Juct recently seen the show (probably too late on this but who cares) for me at least from a visual standpoint and yikes not really feeling the vibe here this show just looks unpolished to me hope they can improved on this on a positive note tho story manga accuracy is back.

Moving on to the manga side yeah its pretty good for a beyblade manga the art and everthing just looks really cool and story wise its pretty intresting although i have some gripes with some of the writing. Overall not a bad start wish the show is more polished but it is what it is.