World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:34 PM)Longinox Wrote: Implying that losing all and if not all your stamina after losing one click is fun?
and then gaining more back after another click. besides, it would jump around more than hollow on operate. that would be awesome

Hmm is this something you stole from Salamander lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:34 PM)Longinox Wrote: Implying that losing all and if not all your stamina after losing one click is fun?
and then gaining more back after another click. besides, it would jump around more than hollow on operate. that would be awesome

But it's spin is actually pretty weak. Then we've pulled a Dranzer GT lads.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Asteropaeus (Rival of Achilles)

ur thinking of either Agamemnon or Hector.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:57 PM)Longinox Wrote: Okay correction, knights are people granted the an honorary title of knighthood by a head of the state (including the pope) or representative for service to the monarch , the church or the country, especially in a military capacity. For example; the Templar Knights.

(Feb. 01, 2021  3:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol lets beg TT to do Thor and Loki next

(Feb. 01, 2021  3:59 PM)Longinox Wrote: Fenrir needs to come back as well. I also need Reginn (son of Hreidmar, along with Fafnir and Otr).

I would like them, but Dasmind is wrong that all beys are based on mythology. That's wrong

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:21 PM)Longinox Wrote: Achilles is a hero. But I'd want a Beowulf Bey though.

Achilles is  a hero!

I would like Damian 2.0 here.

Like Maybe Lui should get a new bey like Destroyer Longinus
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Knight: Knight can be debated as it is a career in medieval times but it is also used in mythology i.e. the black knight(Welsh Mythology), knights of the round table(Arthurian legend), and Order of the Dragon Knights(Irish mythology) [/font]

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Feb. 01, 2021

Defintely need another Garuda evo

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:38 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: and then gaining more back after another click. besides, it would jump around more than hollow on operate. that would be awesome

But it's spin is actually pretty weak. Then we've pulled a Dranzer GT lads.

this is not a competitive bey. it's a fun bey. like salamander, or Trick, or the infinite lock/electric driver beys.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Ryuga's Son - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:39 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I would like them, but Dasmind is wrong that all beys are based on mythology. That's wrong

Achilles is  a hero!

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Knight: Knight can be debated as it is a career in medieval times but it is also used in mythology i.e. the black knight(Welsh Mythology), knights of the round table(Arthurian legend), and Order of the Dragon Knights(Irish mythology) [/font]

Air knight is just a name

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - i'm batman - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Defintely need another Garuda evo

It won't be better cause we already got MAXIMUM.

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:41 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Defintely need another Garuda evo

It won't be better cause we already got MAXIMUM.

How would you know? You stalk TT lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - i'm batman - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:41 PM)i\m batman Wrote: It won't be better cause we already got MAXIMUM.

lol are we considering TT a person?

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:43 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How would you know? You stalk TT lol

lol are we considering TT a person?

No Im just saying how would you know if the next Garuda would suck? Are you a pyskick or what? LOL

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I would like them, but Dasmind is wrong that all beys are based on mythology. That's wrong

Achilles is  a hero!

Let's leave it at that. Greek mythology was made during the 3000-1100 BCE and the first knights started during the 12th-9th BC apparently.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Feb. 01, 2021

Achilles is  a hero!

Source from HakaishinLDrago 
For a gentle reminder

Achilles is  a hero!

Excalibur was arthur's sword right(or was that caliburn)? and Arthur was a real person right? Achilles was also real.

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:43 PM)i\m batman Wrote: lol are we considering TT a person?

No Im just saying how would you know if the next Garuda would suck? Are you a pyskick or what? LOL

I never said it'd suck just that it can't be better because Maximum Garuda has MAXIMUM power.

Wait are you all forgetting we could have a Black Knight? The Blacknight could be the person to make Black Knight to happen lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Ryuga's Son - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:45 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:39 PM)Dasmind Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Knight: Knight can be debated as it is a career in medieval times but it is also used in mythology i.e. the black knight(Welsh Mythology), knights of the round table(Arthurian legend), and Order of the Dragon Knights(Irish mythology) [/font]
Let's leave it at that. Greek mythology was made during the 3000-1100 BCE and the first knights started during the 12th-9th BC apparently.

A name doesnt' mean we can't use it. A name is just a name, and the warrior isn't the same

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:45 PM)Longinox Wrote: Let's leave it at that. Greek mythology was made during the 3000-1100 BCE and the first knights started during the 12th-9th BC apparently.

A name doesnt' mean we can't use it. A name is just a name, and the warrior isn't the same

I never said we can't use it, I just said that a knight is from mythology.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - valtaoi_007 - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:41 PM)i\m batman Wrote: It won't be better cause we already got MAXIMUM.

you didnt get his joke lol

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:49 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: A name doesnt' mean we can't use it. A name is just a name, and the warrior isn't the same

I never said we can't use it, I just said that a knight is from mythology.

not all knights are mythological. AIR Knight was most likely based on Oberon or Titania from Shakespeare.

anyways, this all belongs in another thread.

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:49 PM)Longinox Wrote: I never said we can't use it, I just said that a knight is from mythology.

not all knights are mythological. AIR Knight was most likely based on Oberon or Titania from Shakespeare.

anyways, this all belongs in another thread.
Yes, back to the topic

updated for db. everyone is talking about it, so I added it in.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - BuilderROB - Feb. 01, 2021

What is DB exactly? The initials for what the new series will be called or what?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  5:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What is DB exactly? The initials for what the new series will be called or what?

Apparently, this is the "like" HMS for Burst but not confirmed that why the thread "DB" is closed.

(Feb. 01, 2021  5:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What is DB exactly? The initials for what the new series will be called or what?
The initials for what the new series might be called like the GT season, D or B might be two different layer name of the bey but not the motif, we still have no clue cause TT drains our interest and patience like Fafnir so I think it is not a good policy. And they usually sell the news until deadline like motif of the beyblade, they think it as unimportant as dust, so they release it in deadline.
Vtryuga said TT do need to promote season 6 and it would tbh a complete disaster if they only promoted for one Corocoro issue, welp yeah, I can not see why not, their firm policy of TT is playing self kill, are not they?
Let us watch TT did not give us a present for Chinese New Year and suddenly pop up in the  issue in March.

(Feb. 01, 2021  5:10 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

Apparently, this is the "like" HMS for Burst but not confirmed that why the thread "DB" is closed.
Vtryuga sent to need for speed which is translated