World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had (/Thread-How-to-torture-everyone-on-wbo-Aka-tell-us-about-nightmares-youve-had)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had - The Blacknight - Nov. 06, 2020

I once had a dream where my house became infested with bloodthirsty aliens. Wasn't really scary tho, it was kinda fun

i know everybody has had at LEAST one zombie apocalypse dream

RE: How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had - EarthHelios - Nov. 06, 2020

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I once had a dream where my house became infested with bloodthirsty aliens. Wasn't really scary tho, it was kinda fun

1. Sounds really fun
2. Nope

RE: How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had - The Blacknight - Nov. 06, 2020

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I once had a dream where my house became infested with bloodthirsty aliens. Wasn't really scary tho, it was kinda fun

1. Sounds really fun
2. Nope
1. It was really fun
2. I'm 10000% sure you have, you may not remember it tho

Dreaming of the toilet....

RE: How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had - EarthHelios - Nov. 06, 2020

Every time I had a nightmare I would wet my bed.

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Every time I had a nightmare I would wet my bed.

I stopped wetting my self by going to the bathroom before bed. It's a habit of mine now, I've never gone to bed without using the restroom. Doesn't matter if I had a long day, or stayed up late, or whatever, I have never and will never go to bed w/out using the bathroom.

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Every time I had a nightmare I would wet my bed.

I stopped wetting my self by going to the bathroom before bed. It's a habit of mine now, I've never gone to bed without using the restroom. Doesn't matter if I had a long day, or stayed up late, or whatever, I have never and will never go to bed w/out using the bathroom.

That was when I was young.

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I stopped wetting my self by going to the bathroom before bed. It's a habit of mine now, I've never gone to bed without using the restroom. Doesn't matter if I had a long day, or stayed up late, or whatever, I have never and will never go to bed w/out using the bathroom.

That was when I was young.
Ik, same.

Has it happened you break something that you love after getting a bad dream

RE: How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 06, 2020

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Has it happened you break something that you love after getting a bad dream

Not in particular.

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Has it happened you break something that you love after getting a bad dream

Not in particular.

I broke my nintendo ds once

RE: How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 06, 2020

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not in particular.

I broke my nintendo ds once

Well, that’s just bad placing. That’s why I keep stuffed animals in my bedroom (what? They’re soft, cute, and cuddly).

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I broke my nintendo ds once

Well, that’s just bad placing. That’s why I keep stuffed animals in my bedroom (what? They’re soft, cute, and cuddly).

Stuffed animals? Man I miss my childhood

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, that’s just bad placing. That’s why I keep stuffed animals in my bedroom (what? They’re soft, cute, and cuddly).

Stuffed animals? Man I miss my childhood

I’m ..., but hey, a pikachu is a pikachu (which I’ve had for 10 years, it was more loyal than some of my friends and it still serves well)

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Stuffed animals? Man I miss my childhood

I’m.... old, but hey, a pikachu is a pikachu (which I’ve had for 10 years, it was more loyal than some of my friends and it still serves well)

Im about to turn old in 5 days

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m ..., but hey, a pikachu is a pikachu (which I’ve had for 10 years, it was more loyal than some of my friends and it still serves well)

Im about to turn ... in 5 days.

Could you cut out my age from the quote

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m ...... old, but hey, a pikachu is a pikachu (which I’ve had for 10 years, it was more loyal than some of my friends and it still serves well)

Im about to turn old in 5 days.

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im about to turn ... in 5 days.

Could you cut out my age from the quote

sure

RE: How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had - valtaoi_007 - Nov. 06, 2020

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I broke my nintendo ds once

I also keep stuffed animals in my room
when my friends come home I say they are from my baby brother
but they are all mine
(i dont care if I am old, I love my little stuffed hedgehog and friends)

(Nov. 06, 2020  6:35 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, that’s just bad placing. That’s why I keep stuffed animals in my bedroom (what? They’re soft, cute, and cuddly).

I also keep stuffed animals in my room
but they are all mine

lol. Its fun to keep stuffed animals

RE: How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had - valtaoi_007 - Nov. 06, 2020

(Nov. 06, 2020  6:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:35 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I also keep stuffed animals in my room
but they are all mine

lol. Its fun to keep stuffed animals

Can I tell you a secret that only my family knows

(when my buster xcalibur broke, i took his sword off, glued it to a toothpick and created some armor made of tape and a helmet of a plastic cup to put it on my hedgehog
, his name is harry, and I actually named him before harry came to anime, that is why he is my fav character)

(Nov. 06, 2020  6:39 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol. Its fun to keep stuffed animals

Can I tell you a secret that only my family knows

(when my buster xcalibur broke, i took his sword off, glued it to a toothpick and created some armor made of tape and a helmet of a plastic cup to put it on my hedgehog
, his name is harry, and I actually named him before harry came to anime, that is why he is my fav character)

That can never be unseen

(Nov. 06, 2020  6:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:39 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Can I tell you a secret that only my family knows

That can never be unseen
he protects my dreams and will forever even if my brother threw away his armor

I am just a big child
I want to dai because I shared yall this

(Nov. 06, 2020  6:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That can never be unseen
he protects my dreams and will forever even if my brother threw away his armor

I am just a big child

Your secret is safe with us

(Nov. 06, 2020  6:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: he protects my dreams and will forever even if my brother threw away his armor

I am just a big child

Your secret is safe with us
that one snitch
[Image: 2sllmw.jpg]

(Nov. 06, 2020  6:46 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your secret is safe with us
that one snitch

What so you think there is gonna be a sus in here

(Nov. 06, 2020  6:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:46 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: that one snitch

What so you think there is gonna be a sus in here

there is probably someone in here (It does not mean that it is here right now, but we have the whole of WBO)
that will show this to their parents and since their parents are millennials they will post this on reddit or in the whatsapp family group
[Image: download.jpg]