World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-29-October-9-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Valtryek Aoi - Sep. 29, 2020

(Sep. 29, 2020  12:44 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  12:05 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I'm feeling 2 since they'll most likely finish the batlle in the episode.

Then here’s my thought. Hyuga wins 3-1. If he doesn’t face Lean in the finals, they won’t have an opportunity to break Hyperion without an accurate time frame from the all in one set containing the evolution. Lean losing to Valt is not even possible as he’s the big bad of Surge. And I feel if anyone is gonna lose to him, it’s Hyuga. This is a major tournament and with Hyuga the only main protagonist remaining, it’s very obvious he’s moving on. You don’t see Valt as the winner of the Luinor Cup or Aiger winning the Beyblade Carnival. Hyuga may not win the tournament. But I don’t think it’s going to be the semifinals where he loses. I don’t care if Valt is better. Him losing to Hyuga right now shouldn’t surprise anyone. And Lean has already laid eyes on Hyuga since they met.

Still, doesn't make much sense to put him that far ahead of his brother. If the writers had any decency, then wouldn't happen for both at the very least? Hyuga doesn't have too much of a chance looking realistically. I mean, he's lost to Drum in the recent times and didn't do much to Aiga in their one moment of confrontation. Not saying Hyuga doesn't have a chance, just saying storywise, it's not that high.

Granted, Lean has probably had his eyes on Valt even before Hyuga came into play. Hyuga seems to be a bit of a side distraction for him atm, kinda like how Phi was a bit interested in Valt, but more invested in Aiga.

Still not saying Valt is invincible, but I could see Hyuga scoring a point. 60/40 on any further than that.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - God Dragruler - Sep. 29, 2020

it's so funny that hyuga who didn't even qualified with his own ability  for the festival cause ranjiro is the reason why his even their, but is in the semi while hikaru had qualified himself got elimated even though he actually uses his brain to battle unlike Mr. zoom zoom lol . goes to show you who the anime writers favour obviously this might change but hyuga is not built to fight 1 vs 1 against legends his fight with both sisco and drum proves it the really have to give him a convincing way for how he made it in the final

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Sep. 29, 2020

(Sep. 29, 2020  2:31 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: it's so funny that hyuga who didn't even qualified with his own ability  for the festival cause ranjiro is the reason why his even their, but is in the semi while hikaru had qualified himself got elimated even though he actually uses his brain to battle unlike Mr. zoom zoom lol . goes to show you who the anime writers favour obviously this might change but hyuga is not built to fight 1 vs 1 against legends his fight with both sisco and drum proves it the really have to give him a convincing way for how he made it in the final

Just because Hyuga got in due to Ranjiro’s injury does not mean he wasn’t working hard to get into the festival. Also, not using a strategy isn’t bad. It’s certainly a downgrade, but it’s still a valid option that can work.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - God Dragruler - Sep. 29, 2020

(Sep. 29, 2020  3:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  2:31 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: it's so funny that hyuga who didn't even qualified with his own ability  for the festival cause ranjiro is the reason why his even their, but is in the semi while hikaru had qualified himself got elimated even though he actually uses his brain to battle unlike Mr. zoom zoom lol . goes to show you who the anime writers favour obviously this might change but hyuga is not built to fight 1 vs 1 against legends his fight with both sisco and drum proves it the really have to give him a convincing way for how he made it in the final

Just because Hyuga got in due to Ranjiro’s injury does not mean he wasn’t working hard to get into the festival. Also, not using a strategy isn’t bad. It’s certainly a downgrade, but it’s still a valid option that can work.
Never said hyuga wasnt/is working hard he clearly was/is but didnt make the cut either way its that simple if ranjiro wasnt injure he wouldnt be their Just point out the facts to why his their And is going to the semi while his brother Who works Just as hard of not harder well we all know how it end For him. No shade on hyuga Just telling the truth

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - The Blacknight - Sep. 29, 2020

Y r ppl saying that lane is the big bad? there's usually 2 semi-big bads.
the emo to good guy one: Shu, Silas, Suoh, Delta(no we need another S name lol), Maybe lane
The bro/semi-antagonist: Xhaka, Ashtem, Hyde, Arthur, again, maybe lane
The actual big bad: Lui, Shu, Phi, Gwyn, prob not lane.
For the actual big bad, I would love ashtem to return(because of the foreshadowing in s2) and activate an evolution of requiem project, and lane, hyuga, and hikaru battle the new requiem dude.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Needforspeed - Oct. 02, 2020

From what i heard the title didn't change it still "balto taose" or defeat valt not challenge va so idk what happened here

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Vtryuga - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  8:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: From what i heard the title didn't change it still "balto taose" or defeat valt not challenge va so idk what happened here

Taose means challenge in the context; marutti said that if you have to use taose as defeat then it means "aims to defeat" Valt not defeat valt

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Dasmind - Oct. 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZjGhVEJm8Q

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - g2_ - Oct. 02, 2020

The way Lane challenged Valt pissed me off so badly. I deeply hope Valt wins, and crushes Lane too.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Vtryuga - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  8:37 AM)g2_ Wrote: The way Lane challenged Valt pissed me off so badly. I deeply hope Valt wins, and crushes Lane too.

Yes. same here

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - ValtKurenai2020 - Oct. 02, 2020

In Ep 28, as well when Aiga lost and shouted Valt was focused more than anyone even before Lane challenged him.
Does that mean Valt is more determined to defeat lane?

(Oct. 02, 2020  8:57 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: In Ep 28, as well when Aiga lost and shouted Valt was focused more than anyone even before Lane challenged him.
Of course.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - ValtKurenai2020 - Oct. 02, 2020

I think Valt might win the Legend Festival.
I think he will use the same strategy as Aiga did against Lean to retract his barrier and will use valkyrie's Immense speed to prevent lucifer to get to the speed cradle and will ultimately burst him.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - NAP - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  8:57 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: In Ep 28, as well when Aiga lost and shouted Valt was focused more than anyone even before Lane challenged him.

I think that scene shows that Lane doesn't even have Hyuuga on his radar; Lane truly believes his next opponent will be Valt.

Much like how Hyuuga was so confident in playing the winner of the Lane/Aiga battle when the matchup cards were revealed...

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Oct. 02, 2020

Wrong thread

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Needforspeed - Oct. 02, 2020

I really hope valt wins on this episode then proceed to the next one i mean the dude never gotten a chance to use his full-power and seeing that valt 50% of the time got carried on the legends fest makes his character feel so weak in the sense that other blader is better such as rantaro Lui Free and ect.. more better or powerful

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Admiral W - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  9:32 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: I think Valt might win the Legend Festival.
I think he will use the same strategy as Aiga did against Lean to retract his barrier and will use valkyrie's Immense speed to prevent lucifer to get to the speed cradle and will ultimately burst him.

I hope so.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Oct. 02, 2020

I like how Hikaru gets Hyuga to train. Looks like Hyuga’s gonna try hard too, but I’m still thinking Valt will win.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Admiral W - Oct. 02, 2020

It will really be a travesty for Valt to lose. I really hope they don't do something stupid.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Phengpegasus - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  11:12 AM)Admiral W Wrote: It will really be a travesty for Valt to lose. I really hope they don't do something stupid.

Of course he is going to lose in a stupid way, just look at the battle between Aiga and Lane. They didn’t even try to give both a fair advantage.

At this point (even though I hate to say this), just make Hyuga win. So he can get his bey destroyed.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - JavariTheChamp - Oct. 02, 2020

Not gonna lie I don’t think valt in this tournament has used full power yet

(Oct. 02, 2020  11:58 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  11:12 AM)Admiral W Wrote: It will really be a travesty for Valt to lose. I really hope they don't do something stupid.

Of course he is going to lose in a stupid way, just look at the battle between Aiga and Lane. They didn’t even try to give both a fair advantage.

At this point (even though I hate to say this), just make Hyuga win. So he can get his bey destroyed.
I know you want Hyuga's bey to be broken, but that shouldn't come at the expense of the story. So no, they definitely should not give Hyuga the win.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - BuilderROB - Oct. 02, 2020

I’m gonna predict this to be Hyuga’s win because I do see Hyperion breaking to Lucifer, and then getting his new Beyblade. Around that time the new Corocoro will be coming out and then Hyuga and Hikaru can get their new evolved Hyperion and Helios within the next episode after that or so.

(Oct. 02, 2020  12:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m gonna predict this to be Hyuga’s win because I do see Hyperion breaking to Lucifer, and then getting his new Beyblade. Around that time the new Corocoro will be coming out and then Hyuga and Hikaru can get their new evolved Hyperion and Helios within the next episode after that or so.
Or maybe the brothers are gonna battle him after the tournament, just like Drum and Delta fought Arthur.