World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-174 Limit Break DX Set (/Thread-Product-B-174-Limit-Break-DX-Set)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: B-174 All in One Set - TheRogueBlader - Oct. 15, 2020

I know this isn’t the right thread, but is the zenith disc banned from burst limited?

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Master_chanter0 - Oct. 15, 2020

(Oct. 15, 2020  10:13 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I know this isn’t the right thread, but is the zenith disc banned from burst limited?

No.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - TheRogueBlader - Oct. 15, 2020

(Oct. 15, 2020  10:19 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  10:13 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I know this isn’t the right thread, but is the zenith disc banned from burst limited?

No.

YES! Thanks to you telling me this I now have a super good attack combo.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - valtaoi_007 - Oct. 15, 2020

(Jul. 29, 2020  8:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Marutti said in the WBO Discord server that it appears that this set may have "DLC" upgrades for Hyperion and Helios, comparable to the Xtend+ Chip and Strike God Chip from previous seasons.

from what I heard, the chips can work in both xceed and zone but they are different, the recommended for xceed locks the free spin part, making it more aggressive and the one recommended for zone makes the driver more free-spin making it have more LAD, both chips are made of metal

RE: B-174 All in One Set - CitrusNinja3 - Oct. 15, 2020

(Oct. 15, 2020  10:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  8:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Marutti said in the WBO Discord server that it appears that this set may have "DLC" upgrades for Hyperion and Helios, comparable to the Xtend+ Chip and Strike God Chip from previous seasons.

from what I heard, the chips can work in both xceed and zone but they are different, the recommended for xceed locks the free spin part, making it more aggressive and the one recommended for zone makes the driver more free-spin making it have more LAD, both chips are made of metal

I made that comment back in June... I'm already caught up with the news, but thanks anyway!

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Deathscyther04 - Oct. 16, 2020

I'm only paying 106.43 usd on amazon jp, which in my opinion isn't that bad, also I need a new stadium so I'm excited to try it out as well as exceed' and zone'.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Eclipse Force - Oct. 16, 2020

(Oct. 16, 2020  2:23 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: I'm only paying 106.43 usd on amazon jp, which in my opinion  isn't that bad, also I need a new stadium so I'm excited to try it out as well as exceed' and zone'.

How long does amazon.jp usually take?

RE: B-174 All in One Set - TheRogueBlader - Oct. 16, 2020

Is it true that this set comes with jaggy’ and blow’? Cause I’ve seen some rumors that say so.

(Oct. 16, 2020  2:52 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Is it true that this set comes with jaggy’ and blow’? Cause I’ve seen some rumors that say so.

The Infinite Achilles random booster comes with High Jaggy and High Blow, not this one.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - BuilderROB - Oct. 16, 2020

(Oct. 16, 2020  2:52 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Is it true that this set comes with jaggy’ and blow’? Cause I’ve seen some rumors that say so.

No, Random Booster Vol. 22 that comes with those two, and they’re not the regular versions. They’re called High Jaggy’ and High Blow’ because they have a mode change which allows the drivers to become higher.

(Oct. 16, 2020  2:54 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

No, Random Booster Vol. 22 that comes with those two, and they’re not the regular versions. They’re called High Jaggy’ and High Blow’ because they have a mode change which allows the drivers to become higher.
Ok thanks.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - CitrusNinja3 - Oct. 16, 2020

It's actually not a mode change, they're simply taller. Not very interesting, but I guess they'd be fun for the restricted formats.

(Oct. 16, 2020  2:54 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

The Infinite Achilles random booster comes with High Jaggy and High Blow, not this one.

Ok thanks.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Valtryek Aoi - Oct. 16, 2020

WaiT, It'S a moDe ChaNgE?
I seriously did not know that. I thought that they were just naturally taller than the originals, not actually switching between original and taller.

That literally makes Xtend as a driver useless, everything will just take it's gimmick. Not Xtend Plus though.

(Oct. 16, 2020  2:59 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  2:54 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: No, Random Booster Vol. 22 that comes with those two, and they’re not the regular versions. They’re called High Jaggy’ and High Blow’ because they have a mode change which allows the drivers to become higher.

I seriously did not know that. I thought that they were just naturally taller than the originals, not actually switching between original and taller.

That literally makes Xtend as a driver useless, everything will just take it's gimmick. Not Xtend Plus though.

What does making the tip higher change?

(Oct. 16, 2020  2:54 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: No, Random Booster Vol. 22 that comes with those two, and they’re not the regular versions. They’re called High Jaggy’ and High Blow’ because they have a mode change which allows the drivers to become higher.

Yeah, at this point Xtend is useless. Not that it was ever useful though. 
For changing heights we have
Slingschock beys
Dimension
Trans is actually one to but it’s minor
Xtend plus
And now jaggy’
And now blow’
Generate switches heights sorta because the thing for stamina pops out in the middle
Ultimate reboot’s stick goes down and that makes it lower
Absorb break makes the bey shorter
Nothing break makes the bey shorter
Variable wears down making it shorter
Jolt wears down making it shorter
Evolution wears down making it shorter
Yielding I think wears down because of the plastic.

(Oct. 16, 2020  2:57 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

It's actually not a mode change, they're simply taller. Not very interesting, but I guess they'd be fun for the restricted formats.

(Oct. 16, 2020  2:59 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Apologies, Valtryek Aoi, I had thought it was a mode change, but it appears I was wrong. Thanks for the correct info, Citrus.

No, you were right before. The descriptions simply say that they're taller versions of Blow' and Jaggy', but they don't mention a mode change at all.

I am not sure if anyone has said this on this thread, but I translated the pieces of info for the parts on Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano and apparently the discs that they come with only work on the rings that come in this set. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but that is what the translation read.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Valtryek Aoi - Oct. 16, 2020

(Oct. 16, 2020  3:07 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  2:57 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's actually not a mode change, they're simply taller. Not very interesting, but I guess they'd be fun for the restricted formats.

(Oct. 16, 2020  2:59 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: WaiT, It'S a moDe ChaNgE?

Apologies, Valtryek Aoi, I had thought it was a mode change, but it appears I was wrong. Thanks for the correct info, Citrus.

Okay I thought so. There's no way they'd put that much work into a driver remake of just changing the height. It is called the High version for a reason, so it can't be brought down. Kinda glad about it.

(Oct. 16, 2020  3:19 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I am not sure if anyone has said this on this thread, but I translated the pieces of info for the parts on Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano and apparently the discs that they come with only work on the rings that come in this set. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but that is what the translation read.

That's my understanding of the translations as well. The Disks have a small set of extra prongs that most likely are restrict them to the "Limit Break" Rings.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Logic123ABC - Oct. 16, 2020

(Oct. 16, 2020  3:23 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  3:19 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I am not sure if anyone has said this on this thread, but I translated the pieces of info for the parts on Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano and apparently the discs that they come with only work on the rings that come in this set. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but that is what the translation read.

That's my understanding of the translations as well. The Disks have a small set of extra prongs that most likely are restrict them to the "Limit Break" Rings.

That's what I figured. The Disks have such irregular shapes that it would be kind of wonky on any other bey.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - Deathscyther04 - Oct. 16, 2020

(Oct. 16, 2020  2:43 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  2:23 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: I'm only paying 106.43 usd on amazon jp, which in my opinion  isn't that bad, also I need a new stadium so I'm excited to try it out as well as exceed' and zone'.

How long does amazon.jp usually take?

I honestly have no idea as I've never orderee from them till recently, plus it's really tricky figuring it out due to Covid.

RE: B-174 All in One Set - RoscoePColeslaw - Oct. 16, 2020

(Oct. 16, 2020  3:23 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Huh, I figured it was the other way around, and it was the rings that were incompatible with any other kind of forge disc. I do see the secondary prongs now that you point them out

(Oct. 16, 2020  4:03 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  3:23 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That's my understanding of the translations as well. The Disks have a small set of extra prongs that most likely are restrict them to the "Limit Break" Rings.

Huh, I figured it was the other way around, and it was the rings that were incompatible with any other kind of forge disc. I do see the secondary prongs now that you point them out

As of right now, there's no proper confirmation for whether or not the Rings are compatible with other Disks, but it's definitely a possibility to consider.