World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction *Not Accepting Characters* Beyblade! Fire and Ice - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction *Not Accepting Characters* Beyblade! Fire and Ice (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Not-Accepting-Characters-Beyblade-Fire-and-Ice)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

*Not Accepting Characters* Beyblade! Fire and Ice - UltimateMaster - Apr. 03, 2020

Beyblade! Fire and Ice follows the adventures of 13 year old Rai Katsou and 11 year old Kenta Katsou. When Rai and Kenta both have strange dream, they set out on a quest to defeat the worlds best blader, Zyro, But there’s more to the story than they’re told...
The story takes place 5 years after the events of Zero G.

Beyblades:
Rai owns - Fuze Cygnus BD145RDF
Kenta owns - Inferno Phoenix T145EWD

As of July 8th, I am not accepting characters

Requested characters for current arc:
Mii Mah and Tape Spider
Lily Valhalla and Astral Lunar
Rengoku Son and Purgatory Ameterios
Lirano and Crosshair Lethe
Nash and Rogue Nemesis
Kaito and Escolpio
Dan and Uranus

RE: Beyblade! Fire and Ice - Aadi Lui - Apr. 04, 2020

Nice writing!!!

RE: Beyblade! Fire and Ice - Nitrogenic - Apr. 06, 2020

Fire and Ice? Is this duo Eclipse lol

RE: Beyblade! Fire and Ice - CheetoBlader - Apr. 06, 2020

(Apr. 06, 2020  12:22 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Fire and Ice? Is this duo Eclipse lol

Eclipse is Day and Night, or Sun and Moon.

(Apr. 06, 2020  12:23 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  12:22 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Fire and Ice? Is this duo Eclipse lol

Eclipse is Day and Night, or Sun and Moon.

For me it is also fire and iceUncertain Lemme be proud of a Half Half bey like I am half half and that ALSO STARTS WITH MY INITIAL

(Apr. 06, 2020  2:41 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  12:23 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Eclipse is Day and Night, or Sun and Moon.

For me it is also fire and iceUncertain Lemme be proud of a Half Half bey like I am half half and that ALSO STARTS WITH MY INITIAL

Now you’re just making things up about Duo Eclipse. Do you even know who Apollo (I think that’s how you spell it) and Artemis are?

(Apr. 06, 2020  4:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  2:41 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: For me it is also fire and iceUncertain Lemme be proud of a Half Half bey like I am half half and that ALSO STARTS WITH MY INITIAL

Now you’re just making things up about Duo Eclipse. Do you even know who Apollo (I think that’s how you spell it) and Artemis are?

Yes they are trash beyblades that made a trash beyblade called Eclipse

(Apr. 06, 2020  5:29 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  4:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Now you’re just making things up about Duo Eclipse. Do you even know who Apollo (I think that’s how you spell it) and Artemis are?

Yes they are trash beyblades that made a trash beyblade called Eclipse

Except for the fact that Eclipse is worse.

RE: Beyblade! Fire and Ice - Edallurs2.0 - Apr. 07, 2020

Title reminds me of Sonic Boom Fire and Ice, great chapter 1 btw, I really liked it!

RE: Beyblade! Fire and Ice - snoc - Apr. 07, 2020

(Apr. 07, 2020  1:56 AM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Title reminds me of Sonic Boom Fire and Ice, great chapter 1 btw, I really liked it!

I played that game for an unhealthy amount of time on my 3ds, lol

RE: Beyblade! Fire and Ice - UltimateMaster - Apr. 28, 2020

Duo Eclipse is Day and Night. Also this takes place in the MFB era! Smile

RE: Beyblade! Fire and Ice - Suoh sadboii - Apr. 28, 2020

Hmm, this seems unique. I have high hopes for this!

RE: Beyblade! Fire and Ice - MasterKurenai - Apr. 29, 2020

This is really good

RE: Beyblade! Fire and Ice - N12N12 - Apr. 29, 2020

*Subscribing to this thread*

RE: Beyblade! Fire and Ice - UltimateMaster - Apr. 30, 2020

I am going to write chapter two very soon!

RE: Beyblade! Fire and Ice - heroalexander05 - Apr. 30, 2020

yea this is great

RE: Beyblade! Fire and Ice - BurningSands - May. 01, 2020

Woah, a Metal Fight fanfic here. Refreshing to see one while the Burst era is still in play. Great title, too!

RE: Beyblade! Fire and Ice - UltimateMaster - May. 15, 2020

I am finishing up the second chapter! I need some character requests for the third!

RE: Beyblade! Fire and Ice - Nitrogenic - May. 15, 2020

Shoto Todokori dude request lol

RE: Beyblade! Fire and Ice - UltimateMaster - May. 15, 2020

(May. 15, 2020  3:08 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Shoto Todokori dude request lol

Lol, I mean OCs or characters from MFB.

Chapter Two is here! I need some character requests for the next arc. SIX characters are needed. Please PM me. The arc I have in mind is very interesting!

Well, I decided to quickly make a chapter three. Just to introduce our antagonist. Also, Doctor Darkness wears a mask. His identity is currently unknown. Feel free to tell me your theories on who he is, I'm very excited for how it will play out.
https://www.wattpad.com/885614033-beyblade-fire-ice-the-shadow-realm

RE: *Characters Needed* Beyblade! Fire and Ice - UltimateMaster - May. 15, 2020

Hello! Does anyone have some OCs they would like to be featured in the next arc! I need SIX!

RE: *Characters Needed* Beyblade! Fire and Ice - CheetoBlader - May. 15, 2020

(May. 15, 2020  8:15 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Hello! Does anyone have some OCs they would like to be featured in the next arc! I need SIX!
*coughcoughroancoughcough*

RE: *Characters Needed* Beyblade! Fire and Ice - BuilderROB - May. 15, 2020

You can include Ugen and Ursa if you would like. I’d love to see what you come up with for a metal fight version of Ursa.

RE: *Characters Needed* Beyblade! Fire and Ice - Bija - May. 15, 2020

what about a bey based on Janus, the god of two decisions and pathways?
It can have two modes<sort of like twin nemisis and when both "faces" line up it allows it to deliver a huge smashing attack?

RE: *Characters Needed* Beyblade! Fire and Ice - UltimateMaster - May. 15, 2020

(May. 15, 2020  8:18 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  8:15 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Hello! Does anyone have some OCs they would like to be featured in the next arc! I need SIX!
*coughcoughroancoughcough*

(May. 15, 2020  8:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You can include Ugen and Ursa if you would like. I’d love to see what you come up with for a metal fight version of Ursa.

(May. 15, 2020  8:26 PM)Bija Wrote: what about a bey based on Janus, the god of two decisions and pathways?
It can have two modes<sort of like twin nemisis and when both "faces" line up it allows it to deliver a huge smashing attack?

3/6 added!