World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! (/Thread-A-Story-About-Everyone-s-Favorite-BeyTuber-it-s-Zankye)

Pages: 1 2

A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - Dt20000 - Jul. 12, 2019

I'd like to tell you a story about everyone's favorite YouTuber, Zankye. Zankye is a massive BeyTuber, maybe even the largest one. Some of this story is told in a video that is posted here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Videos--1247?pid=1531007#pid1531007 , but I'd like to provide the whole story. Marutti, one of the biggest Beyblade info sources, posted a video about the new Beyblades, containing a lot of information.

Zankye, who posts daily, decided to cover this information. There was a slight issue involved, though; Marutti specifically told BeyTubers to post on the 13th or after if they planned on covering it, which Zankye disregarded completely when covering. I decided to voice my concerns and point this out, saying he stole the content. Zankye responded by calling me a brat and a loser, and said he knew who I was. He then proceeded to delete my comment, and pin a comment stating that any claims that he had stolen from Marutti were disgusting because him and Marutti were close friends.

UltimateMasterWBO, an overall good person who created a YT channel (to honor the passing of their cat), created a video about this story, which I linked. He used none of Zankye's content and told it impartially. Zankye copyright striked it. UltimateMasterWBO re-posted it as an unlisted video, and put the link in Beyblade Videos, which I mentioned earlier. Zankye proceeded to copyright strike it again, getting UltimateMasterWBO de-monetized. Zankye, happy that he had erased all incriminating evidence, proceeded to post another video and went on his merry way, skipping happily along a road paved in broken dreams and stolen money.

Isn't that a fun story? And guess what? It is true!

[Image: B7-A76773-309-D-469-B-80-FD-64-BDBED5-CD2-D.jpg]

[Image: D83-FA291-F612-4263-B8-C4-4898-B3-E209-C4.png]

Also, this post is probably gonna be closed, but I had to tell the story somewhere

originalzankye

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite YouTuber - UltimateMaster - Jul. 12, 2019

I actually can get my 3 years of hard work terminated. I made my channel about my cat who passed away. I would like to keep is legacy up.

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - Dt20000 - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  5:47 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I actually can get my 3 years of hard work terminated. I made my channel about my cat who passed away. I would like to keep is legacy up.

I added the part about the cat

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - UltimateMaster - Jul. 12, 2019

My channel is also my only way to remember him and there are things I don’t want to forget about him. I’m actually crying writing this post.

(Jul. 12, 2019  5:50 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:47 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I actually can get my 3 years of hard work terminated. I made my channel about my cat who passed away. I would like to keep is legacy up.

I added the part about the cat

Thanks.

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - Adarsh Abhinav - Jul. 12, 2019

Yeah This will probably be closed. And please no PMs.

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - Dt20000 - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  5:54 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Yeah This will probably be closed. And please no PMs.

No PM's?

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 12, 2019

Huh, I kind of thought something was up when zankye posted the video even though marutti explicitly said not to.

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - Sir Supersonik - Jul. 12, 2019

Wait why is this gonna be closed

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  6:57 AM)Sir Supersonik Wrote: Wait why is this gonna be closed

Probably a mod would want to stop a fight between WBO members

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - UltimateMaster - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  6:58 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  6:57 AM)Sir Supersonik Wrote: Wait why is this gonna be closed

Probably a mod would want to stop a fight between WBO members

I mean, we’re not fighting, yet.

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - BoogietheBlader - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  7:00 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  6:58 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Probably a mod would want to stop a fight between WBO members

I mean, we’re not fighting, yet.

We're preparing tho. *gun clicks*

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - Real_ilinnuc - Jul. 12, 2019

[Image: RPaDkAq.gif]

(Jul. 12, 2019  7:08 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: [Image: RPaDkAq.gif]

Oh my gosh, Illinuc saw my post! I'm a big fan!

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - Cookie Bouquets - Jul. 12, 2019

[Image: ab5cd9bfc2.png]

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - zangozeus - Jul. 12, 2019

Thought zankye was a good guy Uncertain

(Jul. 12, 2019  7:19 AM)zangozeus Wrote: Thought zankye was a good guy Uncertain

People aren’t who they seem

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - leosama - Jul. 12, 2019

[Image: 4Y1sot7.jpg]

if the mods on the wbo delete this thread, we’ll know they’re trying to cover it up. the community deserves to know about this

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - ThePheonix - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  7:08 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: [Image: RPaDkAq.gif]
Haha, best reaction so far. Thank you for respecting the rule that Marutti had set! Great Youtuber BTW!

Also, I’m so sorry for the loss of your Cat and, what could have lasted longer, the memories in your YouTube channel @[UltimateMaster]

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - bekfastblader - Jul. 12, 2019

What?! This is ridiculous! I agree with leosama . The community should deserve to know

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - leosama - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  7:50 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: What?! This is ridiculous! I agree with leosama . The community should deserve to know

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10Eg0uwJmkDRqREoxy8aUnFPHuPwZYAuz

here’s a google drive with all the tea

Zankye’s main point is that he is friends with Marutti, which excuses all of his behavior

(Jul. 12, 2019  7:59 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Zankye’s main point is that he is friends with Marutti, which excuses all of his behavior

doesn’t that mean he disrespected his friends request lmao

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - ThePheonix - Jul. 12, 2019

Lookie here... (Click to View)
EDIT:
This thread is prolly gonna close. Maybe we can’t get to the bottom of this. (Click to View)

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - bekfastblader - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  8:06 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
Lookie here... (Click to View)
Wow

RE: A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye! - BoogietheBlader - Jul. 12, 2019

HI zankye!