World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: 3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst (/Thread-3D-Printing-3D-Print-Files-for-Custom-Beyblade-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Adarsh Abhinav - Jan. 12, 2019

(Jan. 12, 2019  5:43 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2019  5:40 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Yes, But I want to keep the detail suspense till tommoroe

Got it. I've deleted the segment of the original post.

Your turn to clear it.
pretty exited, making the metal hose, teeth are ready. Tommorow is going to be great day for me

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Adarsh Abhinav - Jan. 13, 2019

[Image: 4zx0xz.png]
It's Here Guys
Dragoon Metal Storm IN Burst
Renamed
Dragoon Mega Burst

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - WolkaiserDrake - Jan. 13, 2019

oooohhhh, a dragoon bey

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - #Fafnir - Jan. 13, 2019

(Jan. 13, 2019  7:36 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 4zx0xz.png]
It's Here Guys
Renamed
Dragoon Mega Burst

It looks awesome!

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - RizeySaragomi - Jan. 13, 2019

Dragoons my favorite beyblade of all time (plastic get of lol) but that lookin sick dude

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Jan. 13, 2019

(Jan. 13, 2019  4:53 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  7:36 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 4zx0xz.png]
It's Here Guys
Renamed
Dragoon Mega Burst

It looks awesome!

Isn't that a little big?

(Jan. 11, 2019  10:58 PM)bladeking101 Wrote: [quote='N12N12' pid='1489224' dateline='1547166811']

I making a cho-z level chip compatible beyblade.

How do you make one of those anyway?
I use Fusion 360 and microsoft builder.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - CitrusNinja3 - Jan. 14, 2019

Can anyone try to make an Xtend+ Chip with rubber? I wouldn't print it out, but it would be cool, just for the testing.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Kry - Jan. 14, 2019

(Jan. 14, 2019  4:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Can anyone try to make an Xtend+ Chip with rubber? I wouldn't print it out, but it would be cool, just for the testing.

I found a guy who has done it-

I want to print one to have fun with my friends 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgSh0Jto5hM

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - ValtAoi1265 - Jan. 14, 2019

Wow that's amazing

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Tainted Messiah - Jan. 16, 2019

Hey All,

New to the forum.. love the awesome designs everyone is coming up with particularly CrazyAries who started this thread... already had to thank him privately for a couple of his designs I downloaded to try and build haha.

So to keep things as short as possible the first one I have decided to try and build is Crazy's Rimuru Tempest bey. This because both my son and I love the spin stealing mechanic in this game also I am a fan of the anime and frankly I think it just looks awesome. I do have access to a fairly basic dremel 3d40 printer at work so I was able to print out the whole thing to get an idea of the mechanics ie. how to put it together and that was reasonably successful but this also lead me to realize the limitations of just 3d printing everything. Among those being that without a metal base the frame really is quite light despite doing 100% fill.. and obviously certain mechanics like the important spin steal just aren't going to work with plastic pieces haha.

As a result now here I am with a couple questions...

1) Does anyone have any suggestions on an easier way to get 'teeth' for these builds? By that I mean in his read me Crazy says he used a legend spriggan / god spriggan teeth for Rimuru however I live in Canada and am fairly new to this so I don't have a ton of parts just laying around. And as a result the idea of having to buy a god spriggan just to break him for pieces is less then appealing... if anyone has any suggestions in terms of where I might be able to buy parts.. or even print/cnc them would be much appreciated. ( or if I am just screwed and have to bite the bullet haha )

As a follow up to that question I actually had one broken driver that I pulled a lock and spring out of but I did want to try and build flamma and/or Zeus as well so if people have suggestions on those as well I would more then appreciate it.

2) In reading through this thread I saw people mention shapeways and that is very interesting didn't know such a print site existed... however I need someone that can print/cut rubber or something extremely similar and they don't seem to do that. Virtually all the builds I have seem to be drawn to either have some rubber on the base of the driver or on the layer and plastic just doesn't cut it. So does anyone here know of any good online print service that will work in that medium?

..also on that note will the 3d plastic printed piece still work with a rubber build piece on the other side? I think I saw Crazy mentioning that the other dragon was made of Vinyl not plastic which I think would make it heavier but I am unsure if that would be a requirement.. if anyone with more experience can confirm it would be appreciated.

Alright that's enough rambling from me... to anyone who takes the time to read and/or respond to this thank you in advance. Smile

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Jan. 16, 2019

(Jan. 16, 2019  5:52 PM)Tainted Messiah Wrote: Hey All,

New to the forum.. love the awesome designs everyone is coming up with particularly CrazyAries who started this thread... already had to thank him privately for a couple of his designs I downloaded to try and build haha.

So to keep things as short as possible the first one I have decided to try and build is Crazy's Rimuru Tempest bey. This because both my son and I love the spin stealing mechanic in this game also I am a fan of the anime and frankly I think it just looks awesome. I do have access to a fairly basic dremel 3d40 printer at work so I was able to print out the whole thing to get an idea of the mechanics ie. how to put it together and that was reasonably successful but this also lead me to realize the limitations of just 3d printing everything. Among those being that without a metal base the frame really is quite light despite doing 100% fill.. and obviously certain mechanics like the important spin steal just aren't going to work with plastic pieces haha.

As a result now here I am with a couple questions...

1) Does anyone have any suggestions on an easier way to get 'teeth' for these builds? By that I mean in his read me Crazy says he used a legend spriggan / god spriggan teeth for Rimuru however I live in Canada and am fairly new to this so I don't have a ton of parts just laying around. And as a result the idea of having to buy a god spriggan just to break him for pieces is less then appealing... if anyone has any suggestions in terms of where I might be able to buy parts.. or even print/cnc them would be much appreciated. ( or if I am just screwed and have to bite the bullet haha )

As a follow up to that question I actually had one broken driver that I pulled a lock and spring out of but I did want to try and build flamma and/or Zeus as well so if people have suggestions on those as well I would more then appreciate it.

2) In reading through this thread I saw people mention shapeways and that is very interesting didn't know such a print site existed... however I need someone that can print/cut rubber or something extremely similar and they don't seem to do that. Virtually all the builds I have seem to be drawn to either have some rubber on the base of the driver or on the layer and plastic just doesn't cut it. So does anyone here know of any good online print service that will work in that medium?

..also on that note will the 3d plastic printed piece still work with a rubber build piece on the other side? I think I saw Crazy mentioning that the other dragon was made of Vinyl not plastic which I think would make it heavier but I am unsure if that would be a requirement.. if anyone with more experience can confirm it would be appreciated.

Alright that's enough rambling from me... to anyone who takes the time to read and/or respond to this thank you in advance. Smile

On https://www.thingiverse.com/ you can look at some of the layers. Then on Microsoft 3D builder (it is free) You can shape and cut the layer to what you need and print it. You could just scan it ( whateveryouwantedyourmessageiskindalongSmile ) and open it on microsoft but the scanning thing is not the most reliable thing to do.

For the driver you just need screws (found conveniently on amazon) that are 2mm-2.5mm, Crazy Aries says 2.8mm but I think those are a little big.

Also you can print the white (sometimes red ) driver piece. It is found on thingiverse and you download a driver (found near the bottom) and take the parts you need.

Only thing I am trying to figure out is the springs??? Help Please... Unhappy

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Tainted Messiah - Jan. 16, 2019

Haha fair enough it was long... are the teeth on thingverse on a similar build level to TT ones? Does anyone have any experience?

To cut the other question down to shorter... does anyone know where you can get rubber parts made online? Want to print the rubber tips and layer pieces as Crazy Aries suggests..

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sumarbrander12 - Jan. 17, 2019

Is there any 3d model for Xtend+ plastic?

I also need the prongs for a plastic gen bey launcher

And I bey holder display.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - GeistValkyrie - Jan. 19, 2019

(Nov. 25, 2018  5:20 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Rimuru Tempest.oL.Silence
The Layer and Driver are new customized part.
This beyblade is related to Anime series "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime"
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fxkri2af69j218g0p04qq.jpg]
PicturesvideoFile download

I don't see a file for the Left and Right teeth locking mechanism can you add one?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - MWF - Jan. 19, 2019

(Jan. 19, 2019  12:05 AM)GeistValkyrie Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2018  5:20 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Rimuru Tempest.oL.Silence
The Layer and Driver are new customized part.
This beyblade is related to Anime series "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime"
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fxkri2af69j218g0p04qq.jpg]
PicturesvideoFile download

I don't see a file for the Left and Right teeth locking mechanism can you add one?
You take it from Sr

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Tainted Messiah - Jan. 19, 2019

Yeah the way Crazy designed this one was to use the teeth from God Spriggan or Requiem ( it's all in his readme file when you download the design ). I love the design myself.. think I might buy a knock off spriggan just for the teeth since it would be like 10 bucks.

What's still killing me is i cant seem to get anyone to help me out with figuring out who/how to make rubber parts haha

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Jan. 19, 2019

(Jan. 17, 2019  11:45 PM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: Is there any 3d model for Xtend+ plastic?

I also need the prongs for a plastic gen bey launcher

And I bey holder display.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2669990 or https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3194950
you can edit this to get the prongs for your launcher.

Note to you crazy aries.
On thingiverse there is a person called theslash5, https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3132198 I just thought maybe this is plagiarism?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - M1M-1C - Jan. 20, 2019

I actually have a question as well, I have a design for a driver I call UnYeilding’ and it requires the same kind of frictionless material that Yeilding has but as a flat so does anyone know what material it is and how I can get it?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sumarbrander12 - Jan. 21, 2019

is there any 3d model for metal fight beyblades?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - CaveBlader - Jan. 21, 2019

I want a attack type 3d beyblade burst god or z like a crazy valtriek

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Tainted Messiah - Jan. 21, 2019

If you check out even some of Crazy Aries 'basic' ones like Sinister Amaterios they still just hammer other beys around the arena haha... and I put basic in quotes because that one is just a layer disc and doesn't have any rubber pieces etc. but still seems to do a damn good job holding its own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmDpikiizCY

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Jan. 28, 2019

To Tainted Messiah:
I tryed to PM you back But I do not know how to send it to you and if I did send it to you. So if this was Fornite I would be a Default (And I am Smile ).

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Tainted Messiah - Jan. 29, 2019

(Jan. 28, 2019  6:49 PM)N12N12 Wrote: To Tainted Messiah:
I tryed to PM you back But I do not know how to send it to you and if I did send it to you. So if this was Fornite I would be a Default (And I am Smile ).

Hey I got your message and I replied... hopefully you got it let me know if you don't haha Smile

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Dragunix - Jan. 31, 2019

@[CrazyAries] have you ever tried using the Cho-Z Eclipse bey cores for switching spin direction on a custom layer? Or making a layer that houses its own motif on a core as well as the aforementioned parts? It would probably help the wear that Spriggan's teeth suffer, or at least increase the lifespan. It also seems interesting as a gimmick anyways, and would allow for more uses of the Left/Right pieces.

Anyways, I just wanted to share a thought that came across my mind.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - MagixG - Feb. 01, 2019

(Jan. 31, 2019  5:55 AM)Dragunix Wrote: @[CrazyAries] have you ever tried using the Cho-Z Eclipse bey cores for switching spin direction on a custom layer? Or making a layer that houses its own motif on a core as well as the aforementioned parts? It would probably help the wear that Spriggan's teeth suffer, or at least increase the lifespan. It also seems interesting as a gimmick anyways, and would allow for more uses of the Left/Right pieces.

Anyways, I just wanted to share a thought that came across my mind.

Not gonna lie, that seems like a great idea.