World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction (/Thread-Product-B-117-Starter-Revive-Phoenix-10-Friction)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - ThePheonix - May. 25, 2018

(May. 25, 2018  1:07 PM)TL14 Wrote: My theory is that the outer Layer goes onto the inner Layer like Blast Jinnius. Because it's right spin it won't fly off when launched and when the Layer gets hit outer Layer rises on the slopes that are in between the outer and inner layer (and carved into the inner layer) and flyes off. That way it has to be bursted a second time to be bursted once. Because of this we would only have to deal with 1 loose part in the stadium which is significantly less than we would have with the Phantom Fox alternative. I know my English isn't perfect but I hope you can understand what I'm trying to explain. Smile
That's a REALLY good solution. Hey, if you don't have a job, just try Hasbro or TT Tongue_out

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Medave111 - May. 26, 2018

how I think revive phoenix works is the outer wings come of and allow what I like to call revival wings to do the rest of the work

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Dracomageat - May. 26, 2018

(May. 17, 2018  5:11 PM)TechnicalBlader Wrote:
(May. 17, 2018  3:49 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: The spring provides a store of kinetic energy that's entirely separate from the motion of the beyblade but you'll see that the layer rarely flies straight up. Instead it keeps going with similar horizontal speed to what it had while it was still attached, taking that momentum out of the system rather than leaving it with the bey.

Except in cases when a bey bursts when it's not being hit.There's usually a final impact that causes it to burst and it is a force so it has a direction so if the bey bursts on that hit, the layer is no more resisting motion as it is seperated from the driver and airborne so it should fly in the direction of that last impact.Even in stationary attack every contact point is actually generating a force in the direction of the tangent line at that point.

You make a valid counterpoint but, in reality, it's not quite as simple as you suggest. Were a layer to pop straight off, it would work as I previously outlined but that too is an oversimplification. In reality, the layer will retain its prior angular momentum (more or less) and fly off with a mix of its previous linear momentum and a portion of that imparted by the impact that launched it. I say a portion because that impact will still affect theain bey, too.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Siⱺn - May. 26, 2018

My bet is that the outer part is like a friction slope ring with to open spots for it to fly out, and then the inner part has the actual teeth for the beyblade to actually burst. To me at least, that makes the most sense.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - TL14 - May. 26, 2018

(May. 26, 2018  5:46 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: My bet is that the outer part is like a friction slope ring with to open spots for it to fly out, and then the inner part has the actual teeth for the beyblade to actually burst. To me at least, that makes the most sense.

That's what I was trying to say. I sometimes have problems to express myself because English isn't my mother tongue. ^^'

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - BlackSunProphet - May. 28, 2018

My theory is the layer.....will not be legal for tornament use. .w.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - CrazyAries - May. 29, 2018

Perhaps this is what rP is supposed to do?

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - KnightPro - May. 29, 2018

(May. 29, 2018  5:47 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Perhaps this is what rP is supposed to do?
Possibly!! This is awesome how did you do this? I have Blast Jinnus and really wanna try

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Frostic Fox - May. 29, 2018

Good example there!

(May. 29, 2018  5:56 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Possibly!! This is awesome how did you do this? I have Blast Jinnus and really wanna try

I've done something very similar....put on a frame, but don't get that final lock into place. If it gets a decent hit, it will go.

My greatest fear with 12, haha....

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Jinbee - May. 29, 2018

@[CrazyAries], that definitely makes more sense now that we can see it. It reminds me of when there were apparently rules of when frames being detached during a battle was considered a loss, I forgot if it was true, but lets say it was, then it wpuld be conflicting to the whole idea of rP still being in match with the outer part of the layer removed.

(May. 29, 2018  6:00 AM)Jinbee Wrote: @[CrazyAries], that definitely makes more sense now that we can see it. It reminds me of when there were apparently rules of when frames being detached during a battle was considered a loss, I forgot if it was true, but lets say it was, then it wpuld be conflicting to the whole idea of rP still being in match with the outer part of the layer removed.

Given that it's an intended effect rather than a part accidentally coming loose, it should be considered fine, I think. Just would probably need a clarification in the rules, just like Phantom Fox MS has.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Jinbee - May. 29, 2018

(May. 29, 2018  6:02 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(May. 29, 2018  6:00 AM)Jinbee Wrote: @[CrazyAries], that definitely makes more sense now that we can see it. It reminds me of when there were apparently rules of when frames being detached during a battle was considered a loss, I forgot if it was true, but lets say it was, then it wpuld be conflicting to the whole idea of rP still being in match with the outer part of the layer removed.

Given that it's an intended effect rather than a part accidentally coming loose, it should be considered fine, I think. Just would probably need a clarification in the rules, just like Phantom Fox MS has.

Yeah that is true, I just find the idea a bit weird. Not even sure how they can consider it a defensive type ability.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - CrazyAries - May. 29, 2018

(May. 29, 2018  5:56 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Possibly!! This is awesome how did you do this? I have Blast Jinnus and really wanna try

Just cut some pieces off the transparent part.
Like this.
[Image: 6df107a8ly1frs4jno37bj22c0340qv5.jpg]

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - TL14 - May. 29, 2018

(May. 29, 2018  5:47 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Perhaps this is what rP is supposed to do?

That's exactly what I meant. Grin

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Spinfireattack - May. 29, 2018

(May. 13, 2018  5:50 AM)Suhasini Wrote: No idea of the owner right? Wondering who would get the Phoenix...

Kai is the one true guardian of the phoenix, buttt I guess this is a different series altogether ?

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - MonoDragon - May. 29, 2018

If Revive Phoenix does send part of its Layer flying, then should the moderator/referee of the match in a tournament be the one to pull it out of the stadium as soon as possible if it doesn't get sent out of a pocket?

(May. 29, 2018  6:48 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: If Revive Phoenix does send part of its Layer flying, then should the moderator/referee of the match in a tournament be the one to pull it out of the stadium as soon as possible if it doesn't get sent out of a pocket?

No, I think it should sit in the stadium and no one be allowed to touch anything.

Basically, same as Phantom Fox MS from the HMS rules:

Quote:If one part of the Beyblade using Bunshin Core stops spinning but the other continues to, the stopped piece must be left alone. The standard rules for touching the BeyStadium or a Beyblade during a round still apply.

That fallen piece of the Bunshin Core was deemed fine enough to leave, and I'm not seeing any reason yet to do different.

But we'll have to wait and see what happens, I guess. Not all the facts are on the table just yet.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Arianvp - May. 30, 2018

i need revive phenix

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - ThePheonix - May. 30, 2018

(May. 29, 2018  7:18 PM)tFrostic Fox Wrote:
(May. 29, 2018  6:48 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: If Revive Phoenix does send part of its Layer flying, then should the moderator/referee of the match in a tournament be the one to pull it out of the stadium as soon as possible if it doesn't get sent out of a pocket?

No, I think it should sit in the stadium and no one be allowed to touch anything.
That's ridiculous cuz it'll affect the flower patterns/Rush Launches of the Attack types so much and now that we are in the burst gen, I'll affect rP itself and the opponent in terms of locking mechanism...

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Adarsh Abhinav - May. 30, 2018

(May. 30, 2018  6:14 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 29, 2018  7:18 PM)tFrostic Fox Wrote: No, I think it should sit in the stadium and no one be allowed to touch anything.
That's ridiculous cuz it'll affect the flower patterns/Rush Launches of the Attack types so much and now that we are in the burst gen, I'll affect rP itself and the opponent in terms of locking mechanism...

yeah, but this rule if followed since plastic gen, like bit chips and bakushin core had same rule to follow

(May. 30, 2018  6:15 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 30, 2018  6:14 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: That's ridiculous cuz it'll affect the flower patterns/Rush Launches of the Attack types so much and now that we are in the burst gen, I'll affect rP itself and the opponent in terms of locking mechanism...

yeah, but this rule if followed since plastic gen, like bit chips and bakushin core had same rule to follow
Well that sucks...

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Adarsh Abhinav - May. 30, 2018

(May. 30, 2018  6:18 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 30, 2018  6:15 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: yeah, but this rule if followed since plastic gen, like bit chips and bakushin core had same rule to follow
Well that sucks...

what about you hit your own bey while trying to take that part out

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Frostic Fox - May. 30, 2018

(May. 30, 2018  6:14 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 29, 2018  7:18 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: No, I think it should sit in the stadium and no one be allowed to touch anything.

You think it's ridiculous, but I think it's ridiculous that people are so concerned about it, haha. Bunshin Core worked out just fine, and I'd say that's arguably worse interference. Fight 2 tops, and that's a bigger thing in the way when it's fallen over. From its construction though, TT really worked to balance that out, with the tops being weaker with being of lesser weight.

That would be part of the gamble for the user of Revive Phoenix. Is it worth it? Plus, Defense Types are supposed to be a bother for Attack Types, so it messing with the pattern is fair to me if that's the gimmick (lose pieces but keep spinning). Spriggan Requiem having 2 separate gimmicks is worse to me, especially since it was designed without any real flaws or counters to make it overpowered.

I think it's pretty cool. But we need more info to be really sure of how it works. We don't know how it fully works or how the performance of the parts are. I think the facts and actual performance will make all the difference.

You're free to have your opinion, but my opinion disagrees is all.

For anyone who missed the video demonstrating the Bunshin Core of Phantom Fox MS:

(May. 16, 2018  4:36 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: This is Phantom Fox MS in action:

I actually can't help but wonder if Revive Phoenix will work very similarly, as we have only gotten top shots of the Beyblade, never a real side view.

(May. 30, 2018  7:08 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(May. 30, 2018  6:14 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: That's ridiculous cuz it'll affect the flower patterns/Rush Launches of the Attack types so much and now that we are in the burst gen, I'll affect rP itself and the opponent in terms of locking mechanism...

You think it's ridiculous, but I think it's ridiculous that people are so concerned about it, haha. Bunshin Core worked out just fine, and I'd say that's arguably worse interference. Fight 2 tops, and that's a bigger thing in the way when it's fallen over. From its construction though, TT really worked to balance that out, with the tops being weaker with being of lesser weight.

That would be part of the gamble for the user of Revive Phoenix. Is it worth it? Plus, Defense Types are supposed to be a bother for Attack Types, so it messing with the pattern is fair to me if that's the gimmick (lose pieces but keep spinning). Spriggan Requiem having 2 separate gimmicks is worse to me, especially since it was designed without any real flaws or counters to make it overpowered.

I think it's pretty cool. But we need more info to be really sure of how it works. We don't know how it fully works or how the performance of the parts are. I think the facts and actual performance will make all the difference.

You're free to have your opinion, but my opinion disagrees is all.

For anyone who missed the video demonstrating the Bunshin Core of Phantom Fox MS:

(May. 16, 2018  4:36 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: This is Phantom Fox MS in action:

I actually can't help but wonder if Revive Phoenix will work very similarly, as we have only gotten top shots of the Beyblade, never a real side view.
See, the thing is that when Fox 'burst' the top would become a Beyblade in itself but in Pheonix, it's rumored to just have this ring fly around WITH METAL ON IT and just suddenly lay dead. Also, since it's heavy, it's gonna slide to the metal were THE DARN BEY IS(inferring that this is a defense or just a bey that deflects stuff and stays in the middle...). So yeah. I mean OBVIOUSLY you love this bey and have your own thoughts and opinions and I will 100% respect that but this is just my point. But none of this matters and is all speculation until those super hyper dudes on the CoroCoro Channel guys get the bey and at least give us test launches...

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - g2_ - May. 30, 2018

(May. 29, 2018  5:59 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Good example there!

I've done something very similar....put on a frame, but don't get that final lock into place. If it gets a decent hit, it will go.

My greatest fear with 12, haha....

Well, I cut the blades on the disc with a laser, so now it's safe to use it.