World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction (/Thread-Product-B-117-Starter-Revive-Phoenix-10-Friction)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Red aXe - Jul. 06, 2018

Phew! Just ordered revive phoenix on 1999.co.JP. It released today and its sold out too.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - sonyat - Jul. 07, 2018

In stock on AmiAmi for retail, get in there quick!

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - marutti - Jul. 07, 2018

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - leosama - Jul. 07, 2018

(Jul. 07, 2018  4:32 AM)sonyat Wrote: In stock on AmiAmi for retail, get in there quick!

it was 17 AUD and already sold out ??????

do you know anywhere else to get it for a similar price?

(Jul. 07, 2018  5:57 AM)leosama Wrote: it was 17 AUD and already sold out ??????

do you know anywhere else to get it for a similar price?

Yeah, AmiAmi's scheduling for Burst releases isn't something I've been able to work out yet. They put stuff up at any time, on random days half the time (seriously, blue LR launcher and RBV11 went up and sold out in June...). Unfortunately, these need to be pre-ordered as they go up since they sell so fast or you need to camp whichever site you trust most the Tuesday to Friday before release.

rP was up for maybe ten minutes maximum on AA. Unhappy I'm gonna PM you some cheaper options. I'd send you one of the copies I managed to get if postage costs and shipping times on affordable postage weren't so awful outside of North America. Thanks, Canada Post. <:l

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - dragoon398 - Jul. 07, 2018

Dies anyone know how to get the black and red rising Phoenix

(Jul. 07, 2018  6:44 PM)dragoon398 Wrote: Dies anyone know how to get the black and red rising Phoenix

Yes, I believe it's the same as black Spriggan Requiem, 1/72 chances of getting it. In short, buying a massive amount of Revive Phoenixes and hope to get lucky or wait until sellers have confirmed ones and buying from them. Both are unfortunately expensive options.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Frostic Fox - Jul. 08, 2018

I'm hoping we find out more about the blue one soon! Maybe the guide (with the Level Chip) will talk all about it.

May pass if it is like Silver Wing, but we'll see.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Dodgest - Jul. 08, 2018

(Jul. 08, 2018  1:44 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I'm hoping we find out more about the blue one soon! Maybe the guide (with the Level Chip) will talk all about it.

May pass if it is like Silver Wing, but we'll see.

The blue is a lottery (sad) like the all silver SR. When it comes out you might be able to get it. If u dont mind paying a car payment. I want the red SR but my mom would literally throw me of the roof of the girage if I paid that much for a toy (her words). (The price is 400$).

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Frostic Fox - Jul. 08, 2018

(Jul. 08, 2018  7:46 AM)Dodgest Wrote: The blue is a lottery (sad) like the all silver SR. When it comes out you might be able to get it. If u dont mind paying a car payment. I want the red SR but my mom would literally throw me of the roof of the girage if I paid that much for a toy (her words). (The price is 400$).

Awww, is that really how it is?? I guess Silver Wing's price is crazy cheap in comparison to what it could be, but all the same.

One of the things I told myself when getting back into Beyblade with Burst is that I would not obsess over getting multiple versions or special editions just-because, to save stress on my wallet. I see this and I'm just....whyyy....hahahaha

Sorry about the red Sr there.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - GOD CHIPS - Jul. 08, 2018

(Jul. 07, 2018  4:42 AM)marutti Wrote:
MARUTTI, I have some questions for you 

1. Can you see any difference between the disk of the original Revive Pheonix ( RED version ) and the special SILVER version ?

2. Can you compare the weight of both of disk and the TOTAL BEYS and compare them ?

3. In your opinion , can you tell us which beyblade ( COLOUR AND RE-COLOUR ) did you liked the most ?

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Medave111 - Jul. 09, 2018

rp hs or ah

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - leosama - Jul. 09, 2018

(Jul. 09, 2018  9:07 AM)Medave111 Wrote: rp hs or ah

hS: best left spin stamina
rP: really hard to burst 
aH: best right spin stamina

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - CrazyAries - Jul. 09, 2018

(Jul. 09, 2018  9:13 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2018  9:07 AM)Medave111 Wrote: rp hs or ah

hS: best left spin stamina
rP: really hard to burst 
aH: best right spin stamina

aH is not just a stamina. It's Attack & Stamina!

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - BounduAtakku - Jul. 09, 2018

Is the owners name Phi or Phai-?

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Frostic Fox - Jul. 09, 2018

(Jul. 09, 2018  1:13 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Is the owners name Phi or Phai-?

One is the actual spelling, the other how to say it. See this:

(Jun. 29, 2018  1:08 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Spelled Phi, pronounced Fai. He seems to be named after the Greek letter for F.

So "Phi" rhymes with "fry" or "bye" or "tie".

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - ThePheonix - Jul. 09, 2018

Thanks to @[Leo Burst], we know that the Armor is really of no use because of the fact that when the armor pops off, it pushes the disc to force one actual click... Wow.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Suhasini - Jul. 09, 2018

(Jul. 09, 2018  1:19 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Thanks to @[Leo Burst], we know that the Armor is really of no use because of the fact that when the armor pops off, it pushes the disc to force one actual click... Wow.
But making the armor to pop off is a big task in itself from what I have seen. Is it easy to remove it? From what I have seen, it's not.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - ToxicAtom - Jul. 09, 2018

(Jul. 09, 2018  1:19 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Thanks to @[Leo Burst], we know that the Armor is really of no use because of the fact that when the armor pops off, it pushes the disc to force one actual click... Wow.

forcing the first click simply "unlocks" the armor. from there it can still take a few hits without coming off.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - RedPanda2 - Jul. 09, 2018

no use?
i disagree. 

it’s a trade off, and a mild one to be frank. the impact itself to pop the armor might have been enough to force a click on its own. now you get a projectile weapon as well. 

either way when the armor is in the stadium, it’s a good thing for rP, especially with the right driver.

(Jul. 09, 2018  1:26 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
But making the armor to pop off is a big task in itself from what I have seen. Is it easy to remove it? From what I have seen, it's not.
 depends on the opponent and spin direction. 

i have two of the red versions of rP. the armor pops off for almost everything except stamina layers on stamina drivers.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - MagikHorse - Jul. 09, 2018

How good is it without the armor though? Can it actually outlast combinations without it?

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Siⱺn - Jul. 09, 2018

Yeah. based on these test combos, I'm pretty sure rP can win tournaments alone on stock.

Honestly, I think this might be the layer to unban the banned god layers if they are the only ones that can beat it.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - BladerGem - Jul. 09, 2018

"aH: best right spin stamina"
:thonks: in mG and sR

Edit: Quoting on mobile is a pain in the beylauncher :/

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Kevo - Jul. 10, 2018

I have the Silver Wing version, and it seems like a hit or miss. I used it on bearing, atomic, and eternal and it burst fairly easily. I even lost to stock aH at the Beytuber Brawl.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - ThePheonix - Jul. 11, 2018

(Jul. 10, 2018  10:59 AM)Kevo Wrote: I have the Silver Wing version, and it seems like a hit or miss. I used it on bearing, atomic, and eternal and it burst fairly easily. I even lost to stock aH at the Beytuber Brawl.
People were saying it's gonna get banned and stuff but that's because at the time, people were testing it with wV on Vl which struggles to get hits in the middle and has a really high Center of Gravity