World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction (/Thread-Product-B-117-Starter-Revive-Phoenix-10-Friction)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - KinkoUsagi - Jul. 01, 2018

Maybe the blue will be similar to the red Bloody Longinus? Might take awhile, but that would be reasonably priced.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - sonyat - Jul. 01, 2018

(Jul. 01, 2018  5:24 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Maybe the blue will be similar to the red Bloody Longinus? Might take awhile, but that would be reasonably priced.

It looks like it has something to do with the Cho-Z guide coming out on the 6th, so we won't be waiting for news on this very long. 

I'm tentatively optimistic given the huge image of Blue Wing Ver. on the cover, haha. IMO it wouldn't be the best marketing decision to hype this version, make it the centerpiece of the cover, and have it also be a highly limited lottery run alongside the—I guess understandable?—gold version.

Not sure how I feel about the yellow on Friction for this version, though. Reminds me of the gold Nothing that came with Drain Fafnir Crystal Blue Ver. which wasn't bad, it just didn't really match well.

In any case, here's hoping it's widely available to everyone who prefers this recolour over the original.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - leosama - Jul. 02, 2018

For y’all to see the contents of the rP starter

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Dodgest - Jul. 02, 2018

(Jul. 01, 2018  8:48 PM)sonyat Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  5:24 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Maybe the blue will be similar to the red Bloody Longinus? Might take awhile, but that would be reasonably priced.

It looks like it has something to do with the Cho-Z guide coming out on the 6th, so we won't be waiting for news on this very long. 

I'm tentatively optimistic given the huge image of Blue Wing Ver. on the cover, haha. IMO it wouldn't be the best marketing decision to hype this version, make it the centerpiece of the cover, and have it also be a highly limited lottery run alongside the—I guess understandable?—gold version.

Not sure how I feel about the yellow on Friction for this version, though. Reminds me of the gold Nothing that came with Drain Fafnir Crystal Blue Ver. which wasn't bad, it just didn't really match well.

In any case, here's hoping it's widely available to everyone who prefers this recolour over the original.

We saw something simular in previous guides. It is a lottery version like the gold one. It sucksUnhappy Spriggan (LS) & SR both have 2 lottery versions. We wont see RP again until a RBP this fall ot winter. This bey has (according to TT) the coolest parts since the new Spriggans. Thats why there are 2 lottery versions. With any luck you could find it online.. if ya dont mind blowin 400-700 dollars

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - sonyat - Jul. 02, 2018

(Jul. 02, 2018  8:20 AM)Dodgest Wrote: We saw something simular in previous guides. It is a lottery version like the gold one. It sucksUnhappy Spriggan (LS) & SR both have 2 lottery versions. We wont see RP again until a RBP this fall ot winter. This bey has (according to TT) the coolest parts since the new Spriggans. Thats why there are 2 lottery versions. With any luck you could find it online.. if ya dont mind blowin 400-700 dollars

Massive ouch. Unhappy I did wonder if that might be the case. As much as it sucks, I appreciate the info.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - OfficialGoob - Jul. 03, 2018

The gimmick is crazy because the part that comes off could also cause your own Beyblade to lose spin if it keeps hitting the piece in the stadium

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - KinkoUsagi - Jul. 03, 2018

I get why they're hyping this thing up so much. It's amazing.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - ThePheonix - Jul. 03, 2018

(Jul. 03, 2018  5:08 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: The gimmick is crazy because the part that comes off could also cause your own Beyblade to lose spin if it keeps hitting the piece in the stadium

That's what friction does... It helps avoid that...

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - marutti - Jul. 05, 2018

[Image: 5zC4AhA.jpg]
Black wing Ver. will be next Lottery in Corocoro

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - sonyat - Jul. 05, 2018

Five gorgeous versions and it hasn't come out yet, WEW, that is saying something. I can't wait to get some copies in the mail! Shame it'd take a small fortune to own all the versions, otherwise super excited! Grin

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Grey Bey - Jul. 05, 2018

(Jul. 05, 2018  1:51 AM)marutti Wrote: Black wing Ver. will be next Lottery in Corocoro

definitely my favourite version of rP,red and black is one of the best color schemes imo xD

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - BeyGa - Jul. 05, 2018

Now that's what I call a hyped Bey! Look at all of those amazing recolors and limited editions this thing already have!

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - KinkoUsagi - Jul. 05, 2018

It really does suck that this thing has the most amazing re-colours that are too expensive (or impossible to find) for the masses. We can't even wait for Hasbro to release this thing because they'll probably release it in ridiculous variations (monotoned bright orange layer + neon pink driver and a blue frame, FTW!)

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - CrazyAries - Jul. 05, 2018

It is weird that the sheet behind the layer is just like the one we got with the 1/72 black Spriggan Requiem...
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fszdihrpbcj20k00qojtb.jpg]

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Dodgest - Jul. 05, 2018

That will be expensive but I should be able to get it. Im a lil relieved it is not a lottery.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - ThePheonix - Jul. 05, 2018

(Jul. 05, 2018  4:04 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It is weird that the sheet behind the layer is just like the one we got with the 1/72 black Spriggan Requiem...
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fszdihrpbcj20k00qojtb.jpg]

This has got to be like the 5th remake so far and the actual bey hasn’t even had it's official release...

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - RedPanda2 - Jul. 05, 2018

(Jul. 05, 2018  4:04 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It is weird that the sheet behind the layer is just like the one we got with the 1/72 black Spriggan Requiem...

omg
the beauty.... lol

wow, seriously that might be my favorite looking bey of all time. man... too bad i already bought two starters...

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - ThePheonix - Jul. 05, 2018

(Jul. 05, 2018  6:32 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:

omg
the beauty.... lol

wow, seriously that might be my favorite looking bey of all time. man... too bad i already bought two starters...

That’s what sucks and rocks about Beyblade. You get something after slogging for a while and after you just order that,

Takara be like (Click to View)

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Sinchan Ghosh - Jul. 05, 2018

Dang!

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Siⱺn - Jul. 05, 2018

rP 0/7L/B At/Ω

RIP Meta

Seriously, that bey is HEAVY! It could probably battle 4D and HWS beyblades and probably win some battles!

illinuc, I see you reading this. This NEEDS to be a video: Revive phoenix vs 4D!

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Jinbee - Jul. 05, 2018

I wouldn't quite go that far as to say rP could battle a 4D beyblade. I've seen Archer Hercules, a beyblade which can battle Phoenix be absolutely no match for stock Flash Sagittario. And I'm doubtful that a combo would help it. Even then, it's also not just about the weight, it needs a strong design and weight distribution.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Siⱺn - Jul. 05, 2018

(Jul. 05, 2018  9:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I wouldn't quite go that far as to say rP could battle a 4D beyblade. I've seen Archer Hercules, a beyblade which can battle Phoenix be absolutely no match for stock Flash Sagittario. And I'm doubtful that a combo would help it. Even then, it's also not just about the weight, it needs a strong design and weight distribution.

You still need to remember aH has a significant OWD. Paired with a top tier attack metal wheel, flash, of course it would burst,

The weight distribution based on images is near the center of the bey. It would be significantly harder to burst.

even if i'm wrong, I would still like to see this done.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Jinbee - Jul. 06, 2018

(Jul. 05, 2018  11:29 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2018  9:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I wouldn't quite go that far as to say rP could battle a 4D beyblade. I've seen Archer Hercules, a beyblade which can battle Phoenix be absolutely no match for stock Flash Sagittario. And I'm doubtful that a combo would help it. Even then, it's also not just about the weight, it needs a strong design and weight distribution.

You still need to remember aH has a significant OWD. Paired with a top tier attack metal wheel, flash, of course it would burst,

The weight distribution based on images is near the center of the bey. It would be significantly harder to burst.

even if i'm wrong, I would still like to see this done.

It also got outspun too. Regardless if Phoenix doesn't burst, it'll still be outspun due to it's imbalance, inferior weight distribution and spin velocity compared to almost any MFB beyblade, let alone 4D. If that Phoenix armour gets removed, it would reduce recoil but it would in turn be much lighter.

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - team CYAN - Jul. 06, 2018

So far, how's friction?

RE: B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction - Battleburst - Jul. 06, 2018

Good for stamina,jumps a lot but the jumps are very low.