World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beysze - Jul. 01, 2018

(Jun. 30, 2018  11:40 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2018  11:25 PM)beysze Wrote:
since the picture is so small, i hope those are just brand new designed stickers for duo and apollo that are exclusive for the cho-z stadium, so in that way TT won't be releasing any new parts in what is surely going to be expensive stadium set

but they're clearly new layers tho

new image:

[Image: tumblr_pb5qv9bxYc1x3elolo1_540.jpg]

yeah you're right, i can see that shape of the layers are different compared to the originals, damn new cho-z layers that comes inside what is surely going to be an expensive stadium set, i don't really like gimmick stadiums, here's hoping TT re-release as a less expensive normal release someday

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - MagikHorse - Jul. 01, 2018

(Jul. 01, 2018  12:02 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2018  11:40 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: [Image: tumblr_pb5qv9bxYc1x3elolo1_540.jpg]
I have an idea. We don't have any new Apollos Artemis or Aeclipse trademarks. That must mean that these layers have different names. Apollos Artemis and Aeclipse actually have an alpha instead of an A. These must be Shining and Shadow Amaterios! (also alpha beys)

This is some interesting speculation. Looking at the shadows here they look like complete overhauls of the original Apollo and Artemis, so they definitely fit into the Shining/Shadow theme. Even if these are Shining and Shadow Amaterios though, where is the Amaterios influence? They're not 5-sided like Amaterios, don't have any of Amaterios' contacts, and I'm just generally not seeing anything else that says "Amaterios" to me.

Super wild speculative guess: There will be a third here, being the Amaterios portion. This Amaterios will similarly be split in half, capable of combining with itself or the facial half of Apollo and Artemis to create Shining and Shadow Amaterios. The things that screw this up are that there's nothing resembling an Amaterios bey anywhere in that pic, and I don't think a third Amaterios name is out or any Apollo/Artemis names, making it pretty unlikely.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 01, 2018

(Jul. 01, 2018  5:37 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  12:02 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I have an idea. We don't have any new Apollos Artemis or Aeclipse trademarks. That must mean that these layers have different names. Apollos Artemis and Aeclipse actually have an alpha instead of an A. These must be Shining and Shadow Amaterios! (also alpha beys)

This is some interesting speculation. Looking at the shadows here they look like complete overhauls of the original Apollo and Artemis, so they definitely fit into the Shining/Shadow theme. Even if these are Shining and Shadow Amaterios though, where is the Amaterios influence? They're not 5-sided like Amaterios, don't have any of Amaterios' contacts, and I'm just generally not seeing anything else that says "Amaterios" to me.

Super wild speculative guess: There will be a third here, being the Amaterios portion. This Amaterios will similarly be split in half, capable of combining with itself or the facial half of Apollo and Artemis to create Shining and Shadow Amaterios. The things that screw this up are that there's nothing resembling an Amaterios bey anywhere in that pic, and I don't think a third Amaterios name is out or any Apollo/Artemis names, making it pretty unlikely.
The only thing that Points to them being Amaterios Beys is that they have the alpha symbols, but it would've been better to have them resemble Amaterios even a little bit...

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - The Mighty Tuma - Jul. 02, 2018

(Jun. 30, 2018  4:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_YF8jl5t6q0

Here is what Buster Xcalibur looks like.

[Image: 2rnvol5.png]

Nice observation! Between that and the the fact that it looks the same on both sides, it’s entirely possible

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - GOD CHIPS - Jul. 03, 2018

SPECIAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvh9gxNIK5I

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Adarsh Abhinav - Jul. 03, 2018

(Jul. 03, 2018  2:15 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: SPECIAL

Spam, find other  suitable thread

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Suhasini - Jul. 03, 2018

(Jul. 03, 2018  2:15 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: SPECIAL

You have posted the same thing on 3 threads and it doesn't contribute to any of the threads. Beyblade Vidoes thread is more appropriate.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Jul. 05, 2018

[Image: eI83RJr.jpg]
New Bey will release in Corocoro Like Duo Eclipse.
No name yet

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BuilderROB - Jul. 05, 2018

(Jul. 05, 2018  1:54 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: eI83RJr.jpg]
No name yet

Well this came out if no where

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - bigdaddyjoe - Jul. 05, 2018

(Jul. 05, 2018  1:54 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: eI83RJr.jpg]
No name yet

It's obviously Shadow Amaterios because of the layer
[Image: latest?cb=20180101025729]

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Jul. 05, 2018

It sure does look a lot like Amaterios no doubt.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - sonyat - Jul. 05, 2018

Wow, they're really putting out some seriously aesthetically beautiful beys for Cho-Z. Will have to wait for more updates, but it's looking awesome so far.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeyGa - Jul. 05, 2018

OMG, that think looks aggressive! I dig it! Awesome news!

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KinkoUsagi - Jul. 05, 2018

RIGHT?! Cho-Z is bringing it each and every time. These things are masterpieces

(Jul. 05, 2018  2:43 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: RIGHT?! Cho-Z is bringing it each and every time. These things are masterpieces

I couldn't agree more! Now if only we were getting equally as inspired parts, aha, but as a sucker for beauty in beys... Cho-Z's been heaven for me so far. A little bit of the opposite for my wallet, though. ? Still more than happy to pay for these, they're more than worth it!

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KinkoUsagi - Jul. 05, 2018

I'm going to be a bitter when many of the God Series doesn't get epic Cho-Z upgrades, as well. I can only imagine how epic some of my favourites (Wyvern, Regulus, Garuda, Jinnius and Kukulcan) would look and each time another Beyblade has a similar gimmick, I can feel that dream slipping away (I'm dramatic, OK?). On the positive side, I cannot imagine they'll be passing up Chronos, Fafnir and Satan, as all of them were extremely popular and part of the main cast last season.

(Jul. 05, 2018  2:57 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I'm going to be a bitter when many of the God Series doesn't get epic Cho-Z upgrades, as well. I can only imagine how epic some of my favourites (Wyvern, Regulus, Garuda, Jinnius and Kukulcan) would look and each time another Beyblade has a similar gimmick, I can feel that dream slipping away (I'm dramatic, OK?). On the positive side, I cannot imagine they'll be passing up Chronos, Fafnir and Satan, as all of them were extremely popular and part of the main cast last season.

Nah, I feel you and will join you in the Dramatic Corner™ on the lack of could-be-incredible Cho-Z upgrades, haha. I hope some of these will make a return with Cho-Z; too unrealistic to expect them all at this point. Fafnir's probably the one with the highest chance to get a Cho-Z upgrade, going by the anime (not caught up on the manga and not saying anything more to avoid anime spoilers or derailing—mods, if I'm already derailing, please inform me). 

God, Cho-Z Kukulcan would have the potential to be the most stunning bey ever if they kept the general colour-scheme...

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KnightPro - Jul. 05, 2018

has the dots on the layer just like the regular Amaterios so I'm pretty sure it is

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ThePheonix - Jul. 05, 2018

This can't be anything else. The words "Shadow" and "Ameterios" define these aesthetics...

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Jul. 05, 2018

[Image: svhrwg.png]

So this comes with A.X correct?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Adarsh Abhinav - Jul. 05, 2018

(Jul. 05, 2018  4:33 AM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: svhrwg.png]

Hey , I saw a wolf there, that's the shape of ameterios, but more of a wolf. (reminds of zerora from pokemon)

Yup. But is A a part? Sorry if I'm forgetting. We know this comes with Xtreme though... AGAIN.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Adarsh Abhinav - Jul. 05, 2018

(Jul. 05, 2018  4:37 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Yup. But is A a part? Sorry if I'm forgetting. We know this comes with Xtreme though... AGAIN.
a is aero, denoted by aplha

(Jul. 05, 2018  4:37 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yup. But is A a part? Sorry if I'm forgetting. We know this comes with Xtreme though... AGAIN.

Could be Aero or Armed depending on how the A is stylized. Forgive my ignorance, but what's wrong with Xtreme?

Oops, didn't see someone had already confirmed Aero. Sorry about that.

(Jul. 05, 2018  4:43 AM)sonyat Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2018  4:37 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yup. But is A a part? Sorry if I'm forgetting. We know this comes with Xtreme though... AGAIN.

Could be Aero or Armed depending on how the A is stylized. Forgive my ignorance, but what's wrong with Xtreme?

Oops, didn't see someone had already confirmed Aero. Sorry about that.

Amaterios had Xtreme earlier.