World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter (/Thread-Product-B-73-New-generation-God-Valkyrie-6V-Rb-Starter)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - cosmicstriker - Mar. 09, 2017

Metal faces literally were invented to add weight xD. That's exactly what this will likely do.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - BeyCrafter - Mar. 09, 2017

(Mar. 09, 2017  1:58 AM)boltoms Wrote: No, it served as a facebolt as well. there was more than just adding weight. I don't see the point of adding a completely new part, just to add weight. There has to be more. Or, maybe not...

I find that argument a little invalid, it has been advertised as a weight increase. Even the anime says it increases the Beys weight, no extra benefits.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 09, 2017

(Mar. 09, 2017  3:21 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I find that argument a little invalid, it has been advertised as a weight increase.  Even the anime says it increases the Beys weight, no extra benefits.

Well increased weight will also give you more attack, defence, stamina and faster spin velocity.

Able to adject weight distribution of part can be quite useful at times

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Kai-V - Mar. 11, 2017

The new leaks are out. Apparently the new Discs can somewhat be separated, because you can win a gold S Frame with the guide I posted about. Two God Valkyrie recolours already:
http://ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12255431764.html

The new Layers are confirmed to be Kami Layers, and kami means god in Japanese. They are part of the Kami Layer Series.

They speak of a clutch in the Driver, and a metal flat tip (a 4-winged star?) seems to protrude.

God Valkyrie is refered to as doing "Bound Attack" because of the spring gimmick in its Kami Layer.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 11, 2017

(Mar. 11, 2017  11:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The new leaks are out. Apparently the new Discs can somewhat be separated, because you can win a gold S Frame with the guide I posted about. Two God Valkyrie recolours already:
http://ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12255431764.html

The new Layers are confirmed to be Kami Layers, and kami means god in Japanese. They are part of the Kami Layer Series.

What is the names of all Blader of this news ?

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Kai-V - Mar. 11, 2017

I posted the manga information in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum, as is appropriate.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Hato - Mar. 11, 2017

Finally, the mode change of Reboot is shown! But it's a bit unclear; is that metal flat? I am really hoping that it is!

Other than that, everything was already speculated at from all the leaks haha.

Thanks for sharing, Kai-V!

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - LOL-y Rancher - Mar. 11, 2017

(Mar. 11, 2017  2:10 PM)Hato Wrote: Finally, the mode change of Reboot is shown! But it's a bit unclear; is that metal flat? I am really hoping that it is!

Other than that, everything was already speculated at from all the leaks haha.

Thanks for sharing, Kai-V!

I always thought it was a semi-flat they made white to make it stand out lol. You might me right though.

Thanks Kai-V!

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - NEET no Kami - Mar. 11, 2017

it's interesting that this is the god series, and that the plastic goes underneath the disk, which is the same as how shining god ms's CWD worked.

with the the disc now being two separate parts, hopefully the plastic part is interchangeable with different metal frames.

I'm hopfing for some full auto clutch gimmick like driger F, because that would be awesome, but it will probably be like FD.

i wonder with GV's layer, will the gimmick increase or decrease recoil.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Beyblade Beyond - Mar. 11, 2017

Really love the colors & full out designs for this new Kami system, super excited Smile

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Mage - Mar. 11, 2017

Could someone post the picture instead of the link? Apparently the person has to accept me to let me read the blog :p

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Beyblade Beyond - Mar. 11, 2017

This is slightly off topic, but I'm only pointing it out because it's in these CoroCoro images...Either way this is a stretch but I was thinking that these two new characters could possibly be the owners of Inferno Ifrit & Psychic Phantom(from left to right) and it wouldn't surprise me because obviously not everyones bey is going to have the Kami system upgrade most likely, especially  since in other series like Plastic & Metal Fight not everyone got evolutions 
[Image: dsSUh0Z.png]

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Sunburnninja - Mar. 12, 2017

Ifrit's owner looks like he's from dragon ball, but can someone post the picture of valkyrie because nothing shows up on ameblo when i try it

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - TrainiacJ - Mar. 12, 2017

(Mar. 11, 2017  11:48 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: This is slightly off topic, but I'm only pointing it out because it's in these CoroCoro images...Either way this is a stretch but I was thinking that these two new characters could possibly be the owners of Inferno Ifrit & Psychic Phantom(from left to right) and it wouldn't surprise me because obviously not everyones bey is going to have the Kami system upgrade most likely, especially  since in other series like Plastic & Metal Fight not everyone got evolutions 
[Image: dsSUh0Z.png]

I think it's too little too late for I2 and P2 lmao

I think maybe the Dragon Ball looking guy could have Maximum Garuda? Idk about the other guy, tho.

Also, this is probably the least topical place to discuss this lol

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Beyblade Beyond - Mar. 12, 2017

(Mar. 12, 2017  12:25 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think it's too little too late for I2 and P2 lmao

I think maybe the Dragon Ball looking guy could have Maximum Garuda? Idk about the other guy, tho.

Also, this is probably the least topical place to discuss this lol

May be so maybe not, time will tell & your right, I should've just put it in the anime/manga or Beyblade general thread, apologies, no need for further discussion.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Tempest546 - Mar. 12, 2017

Heyyy that's pretty good! :-D

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Sunburnninja - Mar. 12, 2017

(Mar. 12, 2017  12:23 AM)Sunburnninja Wrote: can someone post the picture of valkyrie because nothing shows up on ameblo when i try it

Rip

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - boltoms - Mar. 13, 2017

Deleted :)

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Mage - Mar. 13, 2017

(Mar. 13, 2017  12:06 AM)boltoms Wrote: [img][Image: OWZUUpp.png][/img][img][Image: avVuz7h.png][/img]

Don't know if anyone has posted these yet, but...

credit goes to this guy for the video... 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Ax-lkfKL0iR-xrKG3ZRpg

Omg, thank you so much for these pics
I just couldn't deal with ameba

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Hato - Mar. 13, 2017

That is @[marutti]'s channel. Luckily he saved them all before they got deleted Grin

I know Kai-V kinda answered this but I'm going to say it anyways; what does the spring really do? Kai-V said that it's for "Bound Attack" but what does that mean, it doesn't seem like such a small spring could propel the whole bey forward

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Morsoe - Mar. 13, 2017

(Mar. 13, 2017  12:27 AM)Mage Wrote: I know Kai-V kinda answered this but I'm going to say it anyways; what does the spring really do? Kai-V said that it's for "Bound Attack" but what does that mean, it doesn't seem like such a small print could propel the whole bey forward

to be honest at the moment I think It may be mostly speculative but, probably some type of rebound attack on the bottom thick wings of the layer, maybe like a counter, and maybe it give some resistance toward bursting valkyrie, I'm guessing may the aim is to deflect the attacks from the main top part of the layer to resist bursting?

(Mar. 13, 2017  12:45 AM)Morsoe Wrote: to be honest at the moment I think It may be mostly speculative but, probably some type of rebound attack on the bottom thick wings of the layer, maybe like a counter, and maybe it give some resistance toward bursting valkyrie, I'm guessing may the aim is to deflect the attacks from the main top part of the layer to resist bursting?

I agree that the sping will probably help with burst resistance but even though it's advertised to make a counter attack, I just can't see how that could happen with such a tiny spring
http://m.imgur.com/DWDiovT
Unless the plastic with the 3 wings can move, I can't see how the spring will affect the whole bey itself

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Kai-V - Mar. 13, 2017

Bound Attack is absorbing and reflecting attacks. There was a Bound Attacker Beyblade in Plastics, which is why I assumed that everybody knew what the expression refered to.

By the way, clearly the guy is upset that his pictures got shared by so many people, so the least we could do is to stop spreading them and respect his wishes.

Also, to clarify: the new Discs are made of two parts - the Core Disc, and the Frame. From what we gather, Core Discs and Frames can be mix-matched without any restraints. 

The new Discs do seems to extend past the Kami Layers' circumference, but since the Frames appear to always be made of just plastic, I doubt this will help much at all... And the Kami Layers are mostly the same as Layers and Dual Layers, except that they each seem to introduce one small mobile component/gimmick in them, and we all know how gimmicks usually fare in actual battles...

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - TL14 - Mar. 13, 2017

(Mar. 13, 2017  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Bound Attack is absorbing and reflecting attacks. There was a Bound Attacker Beyblade in Plastics, which is why I assumed that everybody knew what the expression refered to.

By the way, clearly the guy is upset that his pictures got shared by so many people, so the least we could do is to stop spreading them and respect his wishes.

Also, to clarify: the new Discs are made of two parts - the Core Disc, and the Frame. From what we gather, Core Discs and Frames can be mix-matched without any restraints. 

The new Discs do seems to extend past the Kami Layers' circumference, but since the Frames appear to always be made of just plastic, I doubt this will help much at all... And the Kami Layers are mostly the same as Layers and Dual Layers, except that they each seem to introduce one small mobile component/gimmick in them, and we all know how gimmicks usually fare in actual battles...

I hope there will one day be a disk like the custom Orkan disk I made which is a wide disk with a metal core and a big rubber ring around it. I made a custom one by putting a modified old lego tire around the Jerk disk. I tried Gravity before but it's not wide enough. But the Orkan disk slows down opponents immediately on contact and since it's so wide this happens quite often. Also because it's so wide it doesn't slow down when scraping on the stadium floor. I would love to see this disc on a real Beyblade in the future. ^^