World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) (/Thread-Product-B-66-Starter-Lost-Longinus-N-Sp-left-spin-metal-included)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Nov. 15, 2016

(Nov. 15, 2016  3:08 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: The Hasbro name is Lúinor

Let's really hope that the character's name is not also Lui in the dub, because that would be way cheesy, to be kind...

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 15, 2016

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01N2G30OO/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_RMMkybXKYXBN4

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - ToxicAtom - Nov. 15, 2016

(Nov. 15, 2016  3:13 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01N2G30OO/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_RMMkybXKYXBN4

If this is to be believed (Looks pretty legit to me), there's something interesting I want to point out: You can see straight through the driver to the bottom. This means no rubber.

SOILED IT

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Nov. 15, 2016

That Amazon page does not show anything more than the other images posted previously... They litterally come from there. Perhaps the rubber is another colour too, like Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora Ver....

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - FIREFIRE CPB - Nov. 15, 2016

So which type it is?

(Nov. 15, 2016  4:06 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: So which type it is?

Attack type, as it says on the box.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Bey Brad - Nov. 15, 2016

Wow. If this is a preview of the next system's style in any way, color me impressed. It looks great, as does the BeyLauncher. Really looking forward to it.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Hato - Nov. 15, 2016

Thank you for sharing this, BeybladeFanOff!

Man, L2 looks good! The BeyLauncher looks nice with the pearl white and blue scheme. I really hope to get this, but it's right after Christmas so I'll see, haha..

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Brisk AquarioHD - Nov. 15, 2016

Love the launcher. Stoked to get it! Joyful_3

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - TL14 - Nov. 15, 2016

L2.N.Sp looks beautiful and so does the left spin BeyLauncher. I'm really looking forward to this. Smile

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - roux - Nov. 15, 2016

(Nov. 15, 2016  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2016  3:08 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: The Hasbro name is Lúinor

Let's really hope that the character's name is not also Lui in the dub, because that would be way cheesy, to be kind...

unluckily the kid's name is Lui according to the box lol

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - NEET no Kami - Nov. 15, 2016

it weird that it doesn't come with a "custom disk" as i would have expected it to.
i feel conflicted about using the painted disk as the paint might get chipped, hopefully it doesn't.
the tip of the driver looks like it will be white.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Jimmyjazz39 - Nov. 15, 2016

(Nov. 15, 2016  3:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That Amazon page does not show anything more than the other images posted previously... They litterally come from there. Perhaps the rubber is another colour too, like Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora Ver....

that doesn't have any rubber on it. what is supposed to be rubber is just plastic.

(Nov. 15, 2016  1:18 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2016  3:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That Amazon page does not show anything more than the other images posted previously... They litterally come from there. Perhaps the rubber is another colour too, like Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora Ver....

that doesn't have any rubber on it. what is supposed to be rubber is just plastic.

How do you know? Are you aware that rubber is not always red?

The N Disc is called Nine and the Sp Driver is named Spiral.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Jinbee - Nov. 15, 2016

Aheh... why couldn't I guess that disk name. The driver got me a few guesses but I never guessed Spiral.

Thanks Kai-V.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - TrainiacJ - Nov. 15, 2016

"Nine"

tt y u do dis

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Dracieleone - Nov. 15, 2016

(Nov. 15, 2016  2:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

The N Disc is called Nine and the Sp Driver is named Spiral.

So, this bey has the Spiral Force?

I like the little dragon heads. Very cute.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Bey Brad - Nov. 15, 2016

(Nov. 15, 2016  3:35 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: "Nine"

tt y u do dis

What's wrong with it? It probably has nine spikes or something.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Jimmyjazz39 - Nov. 15, 2016

(Nov. 15, 2016  2:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

i own one and it is definitely not rubber. it feels completely different and yes i am aware of this

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Jinbee - Nov. 15, 2016

So it's essentially a Wide and Tall FS?

TAKARA-TOMY still calls it rubber though, not plastic. That does not change the fact that even if red cannot be seen on Sp, then it does not mean that there is absolutely no rubber.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Bl4ck-Ou7 - Nov. 15, 2016

(Nov. 15, 2016  4:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2016  3:35 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: "Nine"

tt y u do dis

What's wrong with it? It probably has nine spikes or something.

Yes, I can see nine spikes going upward, probably stabilizing the Beyblade Wink

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - XYZ-Jaden - Nov. 15, 2016

With this color scheme, I'd expect any rubber to be blue white/grey or black. I'd consider a plastic LF remake pretty unlikely because of how similar it would be to Jaggy, although metal could also be an option, seeing as how this is meant to be the metal dragon bey

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - NEET no Kami - Nov. 15, 2016

the tip has got to be made of rubber, it would kind of suck for it to simply be LF.

(Nov. 15, 2016  3:34 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2016  3:13 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01N2G30OO/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_RMMkybXKYXBN4

If this is to be believed (Looks pretty legit to me), there's something interesting I want to point out: You can see straight through the driver to the bottom. This means no rubber.

SOILED IT

This is some extremely weak evidence. It's unlikely you'd be able to see it through that many layers of plastic.